PDA

View Full Version : our mother

01-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Thank you to everybody who assisted my family during the time of my mothers passing. The honor guard, the traffic unit......thank you. Civilians, dispatchers,, service aides, detectives, officers, Sgt.s, Lt. s, Captians, the Chief, thank you. The last five months have been very difficult on me at work, and everybody that worked around me made sure that they took care of anything I needed. The bosses were very understanding and always made sure I was able to see my mother in her final days. Thank you to my families attorney, Robert Dorn, who showed patience and compasion during this time. The turnout at the funeral home, and the church, was something our family will never forget. My brother, Greg, was so impressed, that he wished he was still working for the police dept. I will live with the loss of my mother forever, but I will also live with the memories of MY police dept., and what they did for my mother during this time. My mother never, ever, feared for her two son s safety while we were at work. She always knew that the Sunrise P.D had the best officers out there protecting the citizens, and protecting us. Yes, the police dept. is going through some tough times, however, I am so proud to be a Sunrise Police Officer. I always knew I could count on this place during tough times and you guy s did not let me down. Once again, thank you and God bless. Alex