PDA

View Full Version : MBPD CID Thread Post

01-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Dear Capt. B/S,

1) Congratulations, you will be promoted to Major. You did such a great job running C.I.D. The investigative skills you have shown and hard work ( not as a patrolman ) you bring to this agency leave me no choice but to promote you. lets not forget your leadership / people skills as well.

2) I almost forgot, please stop calling the Latin detectives beans, I know how you feel about them but you have to stop that or I will have to get psyical with you, just Kidding.

Chief DD

MOD 1
01-18-2007, 01:24 AM
After careful consideration and consultation with Sysop, this post has been returned to the board.

01-18-2007, 06:47 AM
What an embarrassment. Is this going to be our future leader Capt. B/S or does the Justice Department need to come in again and monitor our department. These alleged comments that were made referring to detectives as Beaners, Spicks and Jew boy need to be looked into.

01-18-2007, 11:30 AM
What an embarrassment. Is this going to be our future leader Capt. B/S or does the Justice Department need to come in again and monitor our department. These alleged comments that were made referring to detectives as Beaners, Spicks and Jew boy need to be looked into.

The offended parties must submit a complaint letter to Chief Don De Luca demanding an external investigation by FDLE or Miami-Dade Public Corruption Bureau. Copies of this letter must be routed to the City Manager, Mayor, Commissioners and Miami Herald. That should get the juices flowing.

Would City elected and appointed officials tolerate such offensive comments if directed at African Americans, females and Gays?

Is 2007 folks, this attitude has no place in our profession!

01-18-2007, 02:12 PM
This thread directly relates to a post that was made in the other CID thread. We have a serious double standard when it comes to holding the command staff accountable when they do something wrong. The Officers, Sgts, and Lt's get hammered as hard as possible, and the upper brass gets promoted. Something is seriously wrong with that and it starts at the very top. No longer is the motivation in getting promoted to become a leader, the motivation is now to get to the top in order to do, and get away with, whatever you want. This has to stop! Future leaders, PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND STOP IT! The purpose of this forum is to try and effect positive change. This is one thing that if changed would definetely be a positive. Where is the Union on this issue?????

01-18-2007, 08:55 PM
has the Sgt. stopped the follow up on the complaint? it's up to him. i hope he doesn't back down and an example is set that THEY are not as untouchable as they think.
he has the power to continue or stop. unless there was a witness.

01-18-2007, 09:23 PM
As we all well know the Captain involved was lazy and worthless as a patrol officer and never should have been promoted as quickly as he has been. His supervisory skill are less than what they should be as a leader of an investigative unit and he is in so far over his head and does not belong in the position he is in.

As far as the Lieutenant involved goes, we all know his past history while on the K9 unit as well as his arrest record. Here is a guy who was also lazy and worthless as a patrol officer and now has re-invented himself as something he is not.... a leader. Making comments such as what we have heard should cost him his job, not a promotion.

This is the perfect opportunity to terminate both, the Chief needs to cut his losses and send a clear and strong message that this type of conduct will not be tolerated within this department. Not by an officer, yet alone brass.

If the Chief does not take action, and these two are promoted, now is the time to have a vote of no confidence and take it to the citizens, city commissoners, and the media.

We are all BLUE, nothing else will be tolerated.

01-19-2007, 01:14 AM
I TOTALLY AGREE. BUT WE ALL HAVE TO HAVE THE SGT. INVOLVED FOLLOW THROUGH....IS HE? ANYONE KNOWS? OR IS HE LETTING IT SLIDE? WITHOUT HIM OR WITNESS', NO SOLUTION!!!

01-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Closer: Great response!!!! I am sure the media, as all of us know, monitors this site. I am sure they will bring the issues to the public and city leaders. Thanks again for a very well written response.

01-29-2007, 05:29 PM
BS IS A RACIST ACCORDING TO NUMERIOUS OFFENDED OFFICERS AND A MEGLOMANIC ACCORDING TO ANY ONE WHO WOKERD UNDER HIS
"SUPERVISION"

How can you go one day as an officer, and a motorman sitting in the NESS and the JAIL as a super ZERO
to a super HERO
how to you get assigned a call for service ,"arrive" on the call and go back in servive " no report 09-Bravo , unable to locate all in the span of One MIN? :?:
ANSWER----- ? ? ? ? ?
WORD FOR THE DAY HYPOCRITE
:!:

01-30-2007, 01:21 PM
i DONT KNOW IF HE IS OR ISNT ,B UT THE ALLEGATION IS OUT AND IT NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO
I KNOW AOLT OF PEPOLE HAVE ALOT OF NEGATIVE STUFF TO SAY ABOUT HIM , WITH GOOD REASON
HE IS AN EVIL PERSON IN MY OPINION
HIS ACTIONS THAT ALOT OF US HAVE OBSERVED ARE THE ACTIONS OF A MAN WHO IS OBSESSED WITH HIM SELF AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS
AN IMMORAL MAN WHO CARES ABOUT HIMSELF AND WILL GO TO GREAT LENGTH TO DAMAGE OTHERS TO GET WHERE HE WANTS TO GO.
A KICK BELOW THE BELT IS NOT ABOVE HIM , FROM WHAT WE ALL HAVE OBSERVED .

HIS CHARACTER HAS BEEN DUBIOUS IN NATURE FOR YEARS , EVERYONES GOT A STORY ABOUT IT.
ITS SAD .
ONE THING I WILL GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR , IF HE SAYS HES GOING TO DO SOMETHING , HES GOING TO DO IT.
TOO BAD PEOPLE HAVE TO BE STEPPED ON THAT GET IN THE WAY.

THIS JOB HAS NO ROOM IN IT FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE EVIL
IF HE IS NOT A RACIST , HE WAS INSENSITIVE AT BEST HAVING MADE THAT COMMENT AND CHALLENGING THAT SGT TO A FIGHT.
BEING VINDICTIVE WILL BE HIS DOWNFALL

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

01-31-2007, 01:37 AM
I seem to recall when the Sergeant, A.J. P., involved in this dispute was first dating his very nice, sweet, pretty wife who was an officer here, got notes from B/S that basically read " your a N-lover , etc. You get the point , A.J. P. was friends with B/S and B/S didn't like the fact his ex pal was dating a black girl.

This is fact not fiction to prove that B/S is racist and has no place in police work, yet alone MBPD.

Mr. Mod 1, I tried to state facts and not opinions or be to rude, but the truth is the truth. Please don't delete.

01-31-2007, 01:41 AM
I wish B.S. would challange me to a fight, we would see just how big and bad he is NOT. We all know he would back down as he is talking B.S.

Exactly what is initials are, B.S.

Or will he put on his gun belt and show us all how to do police work like he said at dayshift roll call a few years back, I almost fell off the chair that day.

02-01-2007, 04:00 AM
As we all well know the Captain involved was lazy and worthless as a patrol officer and never should have been promoted as quickly as he has been. His supervisory skill are less than what they should be as a leader of an investigative unit and he is in so far over his head and does not belong in the position he is in.

As far as the Lieutenant involved goes, we all know his past history while on the K9 unit as well as his arrest record. Here is a guy who was also lazy and worthless as a patrol officer and now has re-invented himself as something he is not.... a leader. Making comments such as what we have heard should cost him his job, not a promotion.

This is the perfect opportunity to terminate both, the Chief needs to cut his losses and send a clear and strong message that this type of conduct will not be tolerated within this department. Not by an officer, yet alone brass.

If the Chief does not take action, and these two are promoted, now is the time to have a vote of no confidence and take it to the citizens, city commissoners, and the media.

We are all BLUE, nothing else will be tolerated.
yeah but the most important thing is he looks good in his uniform. that's what really matters here

02-01-2007, 04:02 AM
BS IS A RACIST ACCORDING TO NUMERIOUS OFFENDED OFFICERS AND A MEGLOMANIC ACCORDING TO ANY ONE WHO WOKERD UNDER HIS
"SUPERVISION"

How can you go one day as an officer, and a motorman sitting in the NESS and the JAIL as a super ZERO
to a super HERO
how to you get assigned a call for service ,"arrive" on the call and go back in servive " no report 09-Bravo , unable to locate all in the span of One MIN? :?:
ANSWER----- ? ? ? ? ?
WORD FOR THE DAY HYPOCRITE
:!:
yeah but he looks good in his uniform, isn't that the most important thing?

02-01-2007, 04:04 AM
i DONT KNOW IF HE IS OR ISNT ,B UT THE ALLEGATION IS OUT AND IT NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO
I KNOW AOLT OF PEPOLE HAVE ALOT OF NEGATIVE STUFF TO SAY ABOUT HIM , WITH GOOD REASON
HE IS AN EVIL PERSON IN MY OPINION
HIS ACTIONS THAT ALOT OF US HAVE OBSERVED ARE THE ACTIONS OF A MAN WHO IS OBSESSED WITH HIM SELF AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS
AN IMMORAL MAN WHO CARES ABOUT HIMSELF AND WILL GO TO GREAT LENGTH TO DAMAGE OTHERS TO GET WHERE HE WANTS TO GO.
A KICK BELOW THE BELT IS NOT ABOVE HIM , FROM WHAT WE ALL HAVE OBSERVED .

HIS CHARACTER HAS BEEN DUBIOUS IN NATURE FOR YEARS , EVERYONES GOT A STORY ABOUT IT.
ITS SAD .
ONE THING I WILL GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR , IF HE SAYS HES GOING TO DO SOMETHING , HES GOING TO DO IT.
TOO BAD PEOPLE HAVE TO BE STEPPED ON THAT GET IN THE WAY.

THIS JOB HAS NO ROOM IN IT FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE EVIL
IF HE IS NOT A RACIST , HE WAS INSENSITIVE AT BEST HAVING MADE THAT COMMENT AND CHALLENGING THAT SGT TO A FIGHT.
BEING VINDICTIVE WILL BE HIS DOWNFALL

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
yeah, nut he looks good in his uniform, i dont care about anything else