PDA

View Full Version : Anyone read the Mailbag Saturday 01/13/07

01-15-2007, 08:41 PM
Well we all should be use to this political game by now.

It is sad and it really breaks my heart knowing that there is children in this county that really needs the help with food and christmas presents for their children.

Poor little sheriff's daughter has it rough because she is living with an ex con who has three children not counting her own two children. She works for the sheriff's department, wonder how much the sheriff pays his daughter? Evidently not enough since she is out here free handing off of the schools and fire deparments. That money should have went to someone who really needs it. Not someone who is living with an ex con not married and works for her daddy who is the sheriff.

The Shadow
01-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Hey venture of truth, drop me a line at dashadow1@gmail.com we need to talk.

01-27-2007, 09:08 PM
Well we all should be use to this political game by now.

It is sad and it really breaks my heart knowing that there is children in this county that really needs the help with food and christmas presents for their children.

Poor little sheriff's daughter has it rough because she is living with an ex con who has three children not counting her own two children. She works for the sheriff's department, wonder how much the sheriff pays his daughter? Evidently not enough since she is out here free handing off of the schools and fire deparments. That money should have went to someone who really needs it. Not someone who is living with an ex con not married and works for her daddy who is the sheriff.

I wonder what her ex thinks about the situation she's put their kids in? And speaking of the sheriff's poor little girl, did she ever put her myspace page back up? It's no surprise that she went to the paper, considering what she had on myspace.