PDA

View Full Version : Educating 10-69er

10-69 Slammer
01-15-2007, 05:44 AM
Terry Stop (see F.S. 901.151) whenever any LEO encounters any person which reasonably indicate that such person has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a violation of the criminal laws, that LEO may be temporarily detain such person for the purpose of ascertaining the identity of the personand the circumstances surrounding his presence. No person is to be detained any longer than reasonably necesary to effect the purposes of this act. You may also review Winters vs. State, State vs. Wise, or Watts vs. State if you would like.

The fine drug dealers you, 10-69er, have so aptly come to the defense of were in fact lawfully stopped for approximately five minutes under this Florida Statute.

Justifiable Use of Force (see F.S. 776.05) A LEO need not retreat nor desist from efforts to make a lawful arrest because resistance or threatened resistance to the arrest. LEO is justifed in the use of force when necessarily committed in arresting felons fleeing from justice.

Now Mister 10-69er, you may recall, your friends the drug dealers fled from numerous Detectives in the case you have defended so dearly. They were suspected felons involved in trafficking in marijuana. Thats a felony in case you did not know.

You may also like to know that the United States Supreme Court applies the reasonableness standard in determining whether excessive force is used. The Supreme Court also stated that they cannot expect LEO's to make split second decisions on the street in the same manner that their acts would be reviewed in court. LEO's may act on what they believe and perceive at that time on the street.

Now you may also like to know that in Terry vs. Ohio it was ruled that LEO's may draw their firearms in stopping suspected criminals.

You may also like to know that criminals may not resist arrest in anyway even if they are not the guilty party. As long as the officer believes the subject they are arresting, in good faith, is the suspect (see F.S. 776.051).

Now I know you will jump all over the stop in general since the tag was different. All I can say is go read the IA. Then review Reasonable Suspicion and you will see that does not include any and all reasonable doubt as required in trial. Real cops understand that. Do you?

What does that leave?? The supposed head stomp and leg strike. Review the video again. If that is what you see, you belong at the Public Defenders Office, not at PCSO. What you fail to realise is that those Sergeants had lawful authority to do what they did. Hell, they should have loaded the mouthy one for obstruction.

But what do you know, 10-69er. You watched a video wioth no sound. You listened to reporters who are liberal azzholes. You made assumptions as a monday moring quarter back. And you don't know as much as you think you do.

I'm sure your dumb azz will have some smart azz come back and you will call it all humor. The joke is you in a uniform, even mopping floors at PCJ. The joke is that you call yourself a cop. The joke is that one day you will have your azz handed to you by some dirt bag on the street, and we will have come save your dumb azz. You deserve what you get, di-ck face. I'm totally ashamed of you if you are a Deputy. I just hope I live longer than you so 30 or 40 years from now I can piss and crap on your grave.

01-15-2007, 11:59 AM
WOW, I hope you feel better. Two words, STRESS MANAGEMENT. Try exercise of some sort. The education part was great tho.

01-15-2007, 04:40 PM
wow....somebody needs some psychotherepy.

Sit down, relax. It's only a stupid website. This site is a joke to begin with!!

And so are you since you take this 10 69 guy so personal.

Lighten up Francis!!

Ten6Niner
01-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Easy, slugger!

I'm quite familiar with case law and how to do our job.

In this case, we'll have to agree to disagree.

My overall stance is we've all done things that we know are violations of G.O.'s, SOP's, Civil Rights laws, etc. Most of us knew we were doing it when we did it, and would have to pay the piper if we got caught.

Thanks to usually being our word against a less than stellar citizen, lack of video evidence, our compatriots "tying their shoe" when it happened and good "articulation" we got away with it.

I like to think that I've learned and grown from my experience and I don't make those same "mistakes" any more.

If I'd been on Candid Camera when it happened, I'd have to take responsibility for my actions and face the consequences, just like others from our agency have, and will.

Party on!

01-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Shut up, idiot. Just go away.

Mrs. Badcrumble
01-15-2007, 09:15 PM
I vote "No" on this. I find Ten6Niner to be witty, charming and I happen to know Ten6Niner is a fine physical specimen to behold!

Even Acker can't save me
01-15-2007, 09:17 PM
Go "niner.!" Go!

Caveman
01-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Caveman back and him angry too!

Ten6Niner is right!

10-69 Slammer not get it!

Understanding this not hard!

It's so easy...

...wait for it...

...a caveman could do it!

01-15-2007, 09:48 PM
10-69 is a big loser and he has multiple personalities. I hope he seeks some type of psychological help before it is too late

01-16-2007, 12:19 AM
Terry Stop (see F.S. 901.151) whenever any LEO encounters any person which reasonably indicate that such person has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a violation of the criminal laws, that LEO may be temporarily detain such person for the purpose of ascertaining the identity of the personand the circumstances surrounding his presence. No person is to be detained any longer than reasonably necesary to effect the purposes of this act. You may also review Winters vs. State, State vs. Wise, or Watts vs. State if you would like.

The fine drug dealers you, 10-69er, have so aptly come to the defense of were in fact lawfully stopped for approximately five minutes under this Florida Statute.

Justifiable Use of Force (see F.S. 776.05) A LEO need not retreat nor desist from efforts to make a lawful arrest because resistance or threatened resistance to the arrest. LEO is justifed in the use of force when necessarily committed in arresting felons fleeing from justice.

Now Mister 10-69er, you may recall, your friends the drug dealers fled from numerous Detectives in the case you have defended so dearly. They were suspected felons involved in trafficking in marijuana. Thats a felony in case you did not know.

You may also like to know that the United States Supreme Court applies the reasonableness standard in determining whether excessive force is used. The Supreme Court also stated that they cannot expect LEO's to make split second decisions on the street in the same manner that their acts would be reviewed in court. LEO's may act on what they believe and perceive at that time on the street.

Now you may also like to know that in Terry vs. Ohio it was ruled that LEO's may draw their firearms in stopping suspected criminals.

You may also like to know that criminals may not resist arrest in anyway even if they are not the guilty party. As long as the officer believes the subject they are arresting, in good faith, is the suspect (see F.S. 776.051).

Now I know you will jump all over the stop in general since the tag was different. All I can say is go read the IA. Then review Reasonable Suspicion and you will see that does not include any and all reasonable doubt as required in trial. Real cops understand that. Do you?

What does that leave?? The supposed head stomp and leg strike. Review the video again. If that is what you see, you belong at the Public Defenders Office, not at PCSO. What you fail to realise is that those Sergeants had lawful authority to do what they did. Hell, they should have loaded the mouthy one for obstruction.

But what do you know, 10-69er. You watched a video wioth no sound. You listened to reporters who are liberal azzholes. You made assumptions as a monday moring quarter back. And you don't know as much as you think you do.

I'm sure your dumb azz will have some smart azz come back and you will call it all humor. The joke is you in a uniform, even mopping floors at PCJ. The joke is that you call yourself a cop. The joke is that one day you will have your azz handed to you by some dirt bag on the street, and we will have come save your dumb azz. You deserve what you get, di-ck face. I'm totally ashamed of you if you are a Deputy. I just hope I live longer than you so 30 or 40 years from now I can piss and crap on your grave. :oops:

01-16-2007, 12:19 AM

I'm sure your dumb azz will have some smart azz come back and you will call it all humor. The joke is you in a uniform, even mopping floors at PCJ. The joke is that you call yourself a cop. The joke is that one day you will have your azz handed to you by some dirt bag on the street, and we will have come save your dumb azz. You deserve what you get, di-ck face. I'm totally ashamed of you if you are a Deputy. I just hope I live longer than you so 30 or 40 years from now I can piss and crap on your grave. :oops:

01-16-2007, 03:11 AM
hey Cave ****....what happened? Were did you go?

01-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Thats not the real cave man

01-17-2007, 11:34 PM
he went back to patrol.

01-18-2007, 04:01 PM
he hehehe hehee did someone say 69 heh hehe hehe hehe

hate 10-69er
01-18-2007, 06:12 PM
10-69er I see that you are wise beyond your years. A whole ten years on the job and you have brought ethics and morals back to law enforcement. Your supposed humor aside, how dare you besmirch the credibility of all law enforcement officers by suggesting that we "articulate" as if it means lie. May be thats how you do your job, but not how we do ours. There is a reason why our words carry more weight than a citizens. Its called a history of credibility. You get caught lying once and your's is shot. In this job all you have is your word. So we all see that yours is for sale. Yor over all stance of all of us have doen wrong is totally without merit. You are clearly not a supervisor, and I would doubt if you have been on the road for ten years. I would never agree with you on anything. I would agree that you are a total ass-hole though. But I'm sure your safe working the North District and goto work feeling that yo do it better than us all. Prick.