PDA

View Full Version : hiring question

01-14-2007, 06:05 PM
Does BPD sponsor people through the academy?

01-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Yes they do sponsor people. Dont let the piece of S#$% that answered you previously influence you in any way. That person either sucks as a cop or was so bad that he/she was fired.

01-14-2007, 09:00 PM
Actually if you are not white you can be sponsered. BPD does not sponser white males or females. No one can say anything about because it is the truth. Also don't make excuses as to why it is discrimination.

01-14-2007, 09:33 PM
I can name at least one white and at least one hyspanic that was sponsored. I won't casuse I don't want to cause them any harm. Also another was a son of a MSO Deputy. So check your facts.

01-14-2007, 09:54 PM
BPD does sponsor, and you need not be of color. In the present academy class beginning in January, BPD has two officer prospects.
One w/m and one b/f.
In the past BPD has sponsored many prospects of color and not.
The main factor is the prospect must be hirable at the very high standards of the agency.
No matter what the earlier person of poor morals has to say.

01-15-2007, 12:17 AM
The W/m was a Majors future son in law and not paid by the pd, Hispanics not hyspanics are not white so they are in the sponsor category. My point is not white males will be sponsored and paid for by the city. It is racist.

01-15-2007, 12:45 AM
First you have to work cleaning the toilets and mopping the floors of BPD then you can get sponsored and become one of BPD's finest.

01-15-2007, 11:25 PM
Is he now one of those Hypocrits on the rock now as well......LMAO :lol: