PDA

View Full Version : Race Based Promotions: Ohara's Blunder

01-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Pat Ohara has criticized Sheriff Bradshaw for failing to ensure that minorities succeed in the promotion process. As evidence, he cites the abscence of minorities on the current LE Lieutenant list.

Ohara has now vowed to promote minorities "outside the promotion process." He laments, "We just have to find a way that's fair to everyone."

The problem with Ohara's view on this matter is a common one. Most white liberals do not believe minorities can succeed on their own. Liberals like Ohara believe minorities need their help. Minorities don't have what it takes. The lack of this "help" is what Ohara criticizes Sheriff Bradshaw for. He has not helped minorities make the LE Lt. list, according to Ohara.

Every minority LEO ought to be offended by it. Ohara does not believe they can get promoted on their own. They need his help.

What do you think? Do minority cops need the help of Ohara, or anyone else for that matter, to get promoted? Do minorities need special attention to succeed? Do minorities need "a leg up"?

01-13-2007, 07:54 PM
Ohara says,

"BEYOND THAT I AM SAYING I HAVE OTHER IDEAS TO INSURE MINORITIES ARE AWARE OF THE PROMOTIONAL PROCESS, AND WHAT IS REQUIRED TO ADVANCE AND OFFER TRAINING TO THEM AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO BE INVOLVED. COMING TO AN AGENCY THE SIZE OF OURS CAN BE VERY INTIMIDATING."

This statement is a good indication of how little you have thought about this issue, Pat. Absolutely every minority that was eligible to participate in the promotion process was notified and aware. They had plenty of time to prepare like everyone else. I honestly do not know if any minority sergeants participated in the process. But if any did, who's fault is it that they did not make the final list? Do you really think this is Sheriff Bradshaw's fault? Rediculous!

Once again you insult PBSO minority employees by suggesting they are not able to study for the process on their own like everyone else, they need YOUR help. This is RANK RACISM!!!!! The only people that will back you on this issue are fellow racists, both black and white; the black racists who believe they deserve special treatment, and the white racists who believe, as you do, that minotities are inferior and need to be helped along to succeed.

Ohara also said,

"ONCE AGAIN, I WILL SAY THIS, IF THERE ARE NO MINORITY LIEUTENANTS IN THE LAW ENFORCEMENT SIDE OF THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE WHEN I AM ELECTED I AM GOING TO FIX THAT PROBLEM. AND ONE ISN'T ENOUGH, WE HAVE THAT NOW."

If you get elected we will have to call you KING Ohara, not Sheriff, because your solution to this problem (which is only a problem to racists) promoting minorities outside the promotion testing process, is an act of arrogant totalitarianism. :evil:

01-13-2007, 11:46 PM
Sorry Conscience, I had to interject here. Mr. O, you say you have "forward thinking ideas" to bring minorities to our agency and to promote them. What are they? Will you be able to answer this question, since you have failed to answer the many other questions poses to you? Probably not. You better get with your political consultant on this one real quick. That is if someone would actually consult for you that had a clue. And by the way, I spoke with the head of the Republican party last week. When I brought up your name, he just laughed. I guess that answers that question. OK Mr. O...let's hear about this. Start to answer our question. As an old saying goes, Don't complain unless you have an answer. All you are doing is complaining at our expense. Thanks again, Conscience for allowing me to butt in here and ask this guy another question he won't be able to answer.

01-14-2007, 12:01 AM
ANOTHER Comment from Mr. O You said you wouldn't respond and did anyhow. I knew you wouldn't answer any questions......because YOU CAN"T. Give up this campaign before you waste all of your family's money on nothing.

03-18-2007, 04:53 PM
[quote="PBC Watch"]ANOTHER Comment from Mr. O. You said you wouldn't respond and did anyhow. I knew you wouldn't answer any questions......because YOU CAN"T. Give up this campaign before you waste all of your family's money on nothing.
An another point position showing O is not qualified for serve in public office.

03-19-2007, 04:10 AM
ANOTHER Comment from Mr. O'hara. You said you wouldn't respond and did anyhow. I knew you wouldn't answer any questions......because YOU CAN"T. Give up this campaign before you waste all of your family's money on nothing.

An another point position showing O is not qualified for serve in public office.

Funny thing how there are just so many common points regarding O's ability, past performance, or qualifications.

03-19-2007, 04:22 AM
ANOTHER Comment from Mr. O You said you wouldn't respond and did anyhow. I knew you wouldn't answer any questions......because YOU CAN"T. Give up this campaign before you waste all of your family's money on nothing.

Funnt thing how there are just so many common points regarding Os ability, past performance, or qualifications.

He forgets that word of mouth alone will get Bradshaw more votes than he can buy. 3800 employees is a lot of mouth. I make sure everyone I talk knows what kind of man he is.

03-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Did anyone ever show up for O's barbq?

03-26-2007, 03:13 AM
What process will deputies and sergeants who are africian american have to take to become a colonel or major in Ohara's administration?