PDA

View Full Version : sick to death of hearing about this banquet

01-11-2007, 08:03 PM
get over it all bean bag heads

01-11-2007, 08:21 PM
get over it all bean bag heads
AMEN!

01-11-2007, 09:49 PM
It's only 1 officer's wife - wonder if she told him she posted all this, and let him read it - and 1) does he encourage her to continue, or 2) has he just told her "don't get mixed up in that, let it go" and she continued the 5 consecutive posts anyway.

299 other wives and girlfriends don't give a rats arse. 2 wives posted their names with no regret - this particular one wouldn't. New talk is "who's goofy wife is THAT?"

01-11-2007, 09:56 PM
It's only 1 officer's wife - wonder if she told him she posted all this, and let him read it - and 1) does he encourage her to continue, or 2) has he just told her "don't get mixed up in that, let it go" and she continued the 5 consecutive posts anyway.

299 other wives and girlfriends don't give a rats arse. 2 wives posted their names with no regret - this particular one wouldn't. New talk is "who's goofy wife is THAT?"

299 huh? easy trigger FYI the wife is pretty hot......not a goof ball....save the comments and let's not get this started all over again with the childish name calling.

01-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Thanks! I am pretty darn hot, but it wasn't me!!!! :lol:

01-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Thanks! I am pretty darn hot, but it wasn't me!!!! :lol:

I'm hot tooooooo

01-11-2007, 10:11 PM
about myself :devil:

01-11-2007, 10:14 PM

who says goofball?

PS I am hot too.....I have nice......manners

01-11-2007, 10:16 PM
[quote="Only one":3rh9luis]It's only 1 officer's wife - wonder if she told him she posted all this, and let him read it - and 1) does he encourage her to continue, or 2) has he just told her "don't get mixed up in that, let it go" and she continued the 5 consecutive posts anyway.

who says goofball?

PS I am hot too.....I have nice......manners[/quote:3rh9luis]

AMEN SISTERS :devil:

01-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Explain to wife that she really doesnt carry the badge.......and have her make new friends .....and stay off this site.

01-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Explain to wife that she really doesnt carry the badge.......and have her make new friends .....and stay off this site.

who says the wife doesn't carry the badge? who died and made you in charge of this web site? Oh and PS you have been reading this all along about the banquet.......quit if you don't like it.

01-12-2007, 05:05 PM

who says the wife doesn't carry the badge? who died and made you in charge of this web site? Oh and PS you have been reading this all along about the banquet.......quit if you don't like it.

who says the wife WANTS to carry the badge? jeeze get off your high horse......

...........Nice horse you got there, sir, did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yes, he sure did,"chuckled the cop.

The little girl looked up at the cop and said, "Next year tell Santa the "dice" goes underneath the horse, not on top."

01-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Badge or not I am still really hot :lol: