PDA

View Full Version : Plant city Police Dept.

01-10-2007, 05:14 PM
For the past several months I have read the comments of numerous disgruntled police officers. I have to say I'm embarassed to READ THE REMARKS of the officers in relation to the dept. I worked at P.C.P.D. for several years where I had the pleasure to work with many fine officers and also a few disgruntled ones as well. I made the mistake of the leaving the dept. for a larger one. The larger dept. has just as many if not more problems,disgruntled employees,slugs,...ect. PLEASE if you don't like the Plant City police dept. leave DON'T just sit there and bash it.

01-11-2007, 06:30 PM
YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOME ONE WHO IS NOT HAPPY AND THINKS THE GRASS IS GREEN ELSE WHERE. WE HAVE A WONDERFUL DEPARTMENT WHERE MOST IF NOT ALL CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER. I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO LEFT AND ARE HAPPY THEY JUST MISS THE FAMILY FEEL WE HAVE AT PLANT CITY. WE NEED TO MAKE SOME CHANGES TO KEEP OFFICERS. WE MAKE GOOD MONEY IT'S THE DEDUCTIONS THAT HURT. WE, LIKE OTHER AGENCIES HAVE A SHORTAGE ON MAN POWER. IT IS A NATIONAL PROBLEM WHERE QUALIFIED PEOPLE ARE HARD TO FIND. I FOR ONE WILL NOT BE LEAVING ALTHOUGH I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

01-17-2007, 06:57 PM
YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOME ONE WHO IS NOT HAPPY AND THINKS THE GRASS IS GREEN ELSE WHERE. WE HAVE A WONDERFUL DEPARTMENT WHERE MOST IF NOT ALL CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER. I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO LEFT AND ARE HAPPY THEY JUST MISS THE FAMILY FEEL WE HAVE AT PLANT CITY. WE NEED TO MAKE SOME CHANGES TO KEEP OFFICERS. WE MAKE GOOD MONEY IT'S THE DEDUCTIONS THAT HURT. WE, LIKE OTHER AGENCIES HAVE A SHORTAGE ON MAN POWER. IT IS A NATIONAL PROBLEM WHERE QUALIFIED PEOPLE ARE HARD TO FIND. I FOR ONE WILL NOT BE LEAVING ALTHOUGH I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

I agree with you. Im not leaving either, and it would be nothing but benificial for me to leave, but I just like the department. That being said it needs to improve greatly. Pension and insurance are ridiculous. Everyone says it, and no one listens, so what's it going to take to make it better?