PDA

View Full Version : Facts are Facts

01-10-2007, 02:14 AM
I think Sam has a valid point. Which part of the official documents are you calling BS? You people don't understand that the truth is obvious to everyone when facts are presented. The circumstances then were that he didn't think he'd get caught. The circumstances now are tha he is not sure who is going to imprison him first. Wisconsin? Sam's uncle? It's anybody's guess.

01-10-2007, 03:00 AM
Why did the DEA from South Florida have to do the Sandshaker investigation? Didn't they trust McNesby's Sheriff's Office? Seems like they didn't. I heard that the ECSO only got involved at the end and they were making videos of people haing sex on the pool table.

01-10-2007, 03:19 AM
ECSO, FDLE and DEA from Pensacola worked the Sandshaker case. FDLE and ECSO went to South Florida and were assisted by DEA, Metro-Dade (Task Force) and FDLE from down there when they arrested the cocaine source. You heard wrong. ECSO was in on the case from beginning to end and the a camera was installed in an office of a house and no sex was taped (federal rules of minimization).

Oh, and I don't work for the ECSO.

Try to get your facts straight next time.

01-10-2007, 03:38 AM
They are from RMPT and have come over here cause no one goes there anymore. The last thing they are interested in is facts.

01-10-2007, 03:45 AM
The sex was on the pool table in the bar. Caused the investigation to go longer than it had to. The sheriff likes sex tapes.

01-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Why did the DEA from South Florida have to do the Sandshaker investigation? Didn't they trust McNesby's Sheriff's Office? Seems like they didn't. I heard that the ECSO only got involved at the end and they were making videos of people haing sex on the pool table.

that statement shows you have absolutely no clue what your talking about. go request case files and read then come post.

01-22-2007, 08:02 AM
The ECSO and the sheriff had to know about sandshaker dealings. And if they didn't that's even more shocking. It was too open for too long. I heard about the sex on the pool table too.