PDA

View Full Version : PSO's keeping bad company

01-09-2007, 09:57 PM
what is the deal with the PSO Deputy that is policing his own neighborhood and making lots of open threats to neighbors. He has done so many illegal things and it seems no one is stopping him even though there have been numerous complaints. M. you know who you are. Your live in or your wife has been seen doing drugs by numerous people and I was just wondering if PSO's are suppose to keep company like this. She also regularly runs tag numbers on your PSO issued laptop under your sign in and passworrd. Isn't that illegal? C. you know who you are. She is constantly in some fued with the neighbors and always threatening to "take you out". She is a classy chick let me tell you! This PSO use to be a "nice" guy until he took up the company of this known former stripper.

01-11-2007, 12:32 AM
Sounds like someone with an axe to grind. Quite a few allegations being thrown around.

If the allegations are true, then you should go to IA and file a complaint. If they aren't, quit trying to stir things up and ruin a deputy's reputation.

01-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Sounds like someone with an axe to grind. Quite a few allegations being thrown around.

If the allegations are true, then you should go to IA and file a complaint. If they aren't, quit trying to stir things up and ruin a deputy's reputation.

I don't need to go to IA there is already something going on with him. He knows it. Relax there LEO2, I must have touched a nerve. It's all true. Don't let this board eat you up.

03-06-2007, 07:45 PM

finally something was done the jerk lost his job! That dirty cop is what gives other good leo's a bad name! See ya M!

03-10-2007, 06:28 PM
No, he stuck by his girlfriend, who actually costed him his job due to her mentality and boisterous attitude. I know the deal, he was told about it and told either drop girlfriend and IAs will drop or possible termination if found true. He opted to resign/retire. So now he's got no one to answer to, and you have no one to complain to, so he can cause a big stink and nothing can be done. Welcome to the first amendment right there mr neighbor.