PDA

View Full Version : CCSO website needs a makeover

01-08-2007, 04:39 AM
I am proud of this agency and everything we have to offer, to the community and to its employees, but you would think that since this is the communications era and an internet populous that we would spend a little more money and time in having an up-to-date website.

I am sure that we have tons of hits on our site daily from locals to visitors looking to relocate or trying to find a nice place to work and live. There is nothing about our web site that shows that we are a progressive and technology based organization.

We do have the best equipment and latest technology on the road and in our offices so why is it that our web site suffers from old ideas, photos and design. It is screaming for a makeover and I am sure there is someone within our agency that could do it or, we could have a web design contest, but let’s do something.

A smart web site makes a lasting first impression. Let’s not waste the opportunity to showcase our agency when we truly have a lot to offer!

If anyone from the command staff reads this forum please do something about our webpage @ www. colliersheriff.org

Thank you :oops:

01-08-2007, 09:48 PM
You know I have not visited our web site in about two years so of course I went to remember what it looked like. Having said that, I would have to agree on the makeover idea, LOL. In all honesty I believe that the web site has not been updated because it is a forgotten tool and not for any other reason.