PDA

View Full Version : DISPATCHER WITH OPEN MIC

01-06-2007, 10:28 PM
It is nice to hear, WITH AN OPEN MIC, how our dispatchers treat us, like what happened today around 3:15pm on GRP 11!

01-07-2007, 02:22 AM
Well, it wouldn't be a problem if people could follow procedure!

CTFUUU
01-07-2007, 02:37 AM
Oh frigg, I missed it...Someone please tell me what was said. I'm sure I'll find it humorous :lol:

01-08-2007, 03:11 AM
Were those fat as.ses talking about which takeout joint they were ordering from??

01-08-2007, 04:36 AM
It is nice to hear, WITH AN OPEN MIC, how our dispatchers treat us, like what happened today around 3:15pm on GRP 11!

What happened? Did he/she get in trouble?

01-08-2007, 04:40 AM
Well, it wouldn't be a problem if people could follow procedure!

Why don't you follow procedure and advise your supervisor of the problem who can in turn address it to whom ever else is involved Supervisor......OOOOOOH that would be too easy huh, lets just start blaming someone else, rather then be adult about it yourself. I hope that dispatcher gets in trouble, serves her right.........

01-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Because we all know how much good it does to tell a sgt. about a problem with a dispatcher, just like it's almost pointless for them to tell their supervisors about a problem with a deputy. Especially when you have a sgt. who say "I don't care, I'm in the DROP." Why bother? Just learn to work with each other and quit complaining.

01-09-2007, 09:22 PM
then get over it and stop your whining

01-12-2007, 02:56 AM
Were those fat as.ses talking about which takeout joint they were ordering from??

FYI buck-o... not all of us are giant whales like you think we are. Not all of us sit around and stuff our faces all day. Some of us are not at all like you perceive us.
Maybe if you would take the time to actually drag your happy rear-end up to dispatch for five minutes you would see what we have to go through to get one measley acknowledgement from you. Maybe if you actually SAW what some of us looked like you wouldnt be stereotyping everyone. Besides, some of you deputy's have some weight issues, so who are you to be ragging on us?
And as for that little "slip up" the other day, Im sure you all have done it. Maybe if you wouldnt take up all the radio time giving us War and Peace and just saying what you freaking want we wouldnt have an attitude.

01-16-2007, 03:54 PM

FYI buck-o... not all of us are giant whales like you think we are. Not all of us sit around and stuff our faces all day. Some of us are not at all like you perceive us.
Maybe if you would take the time to actually drag your happy rear-end up to dispatch for five minutes you would see what we have to go through to get one measley acknowledgement from you. Maybe if you actually SAW what some of us looked like you wouldnt be stereotyping everyone. Besides, some of you deputy's have some weight issues, so who are you to be ragging on us?
And as for that little "slip up" the other day, Im sure you all have done it. Maybe if you wouldnt take up all the radio time giving us War and Peace and just saying what you freaking want we wouldnt have an attitude.

ITS OK LAUREN, RELAX

01-17-2007, 09:19 AM
That cant be Lauren...have you seen her lately?? She is kinda becoming a whale!

01-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Wow, idiot deputies talking smack? Funny. Learn to use the computers in your car. It isn't hard. Remember, 27, 28,29's can be done inside of car. That was the whole purpose of getting computers I believe. Think before you talk on the radio. Dispatch, dispatches the calls. No one cars about how you handled the call. Either 1098 *dispo* or clear it on computer. LEARN TO RUN THINGS YOURSELF. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

01-17-2007, 05:52 PM
That cant be Lauren...have you seen her lately?? She is kinda becoming a whale!

obviously you have seen her, you must have been turned down to talk that smack, she is far from a whale.

CTFUUU
01-17-2007, 08:07 PM

And as for that little "slip up" the other day, Im sure you all have done it. Maybe if you wouldnt take up all the radio time giving us War and Peace and just saying what you freaking want we wouldnt have an attitude.Finallyyyyyyyy someone told these idiots to shut up. Everyday I listen to these foolish Deputies abuse the dispatchers...and I too have been guilty a time or too. When I do that though, I take the time to apologize. Some of you fools have never sat in that seat and listened to some of you IDIOTS on the radio rambling on as if that were your personal cell phone, WTF??? This comm officer hit the nail right on the head. You have a computer, use it! I hear Deputies running radar in a pack all the time, but their arses are too lazy to walk to their car and run a 27 and 29p, so they call it out to dispatch. Well you idiots, while you're eating up air time with your BS (and yes it's BS, no safety issue when running a radar with other cops) someone else could be using the radio, or it could be nice and quiet. I swear some of you mofo's think you're so important. One Deputy in particular really pisses me off though, he runs all that shyt over the air just to irritate the dispatchers. Now that is a sorry mofo to do that, he's going to cause me to hit my emergency button just to shut him the fugg up!

okay, I'm off my soapbox now...everyone enjoy your day!

01-21-2007, 07:24 PM
Not to create more argument but there is a reason some deputies run 27s 29s on the radio. Its called officer safety. If people took the time to explain things others wouldnt be upset or offended. I, on a traffic stop will always run a 27 or 29 via the radio. First reason is I dont sit in my car during a traffic stop and niether should you. You should be watching the driver and issuing documentation, a warning or UTC and so forth. If I see a deputy in his car on a stop I will say something to them. Both you deputies and dispatchers dont know what its like to be t-65 24/7 like the old days. Remember your training my fellow deputies and dispatchers. If you question each others work ethic ask for an explination and it might change your whole outlook on the subject at hand.

01-21-2007, 07:44 PM
Not to create more argument but there is a reason some deputies run 27s 29s on the radio. Its called officer safety. If people took the time to explain things others wouldnt be upset or offended. I, on a traffic stop will always run a 27 or 29 via the radio. First reason is I dont sit in my car during a traffic stop and niether should you. You should be watching the driver and issuing documentation, a warning or UTC and so forth. If I see a deputy in his car on a stop I will say something to them. Both you deputies and dispatchers dont know what its like to be t-65 24/7 like the old days. Remember your training my fellow deputies and dispatchers. If you question each others work ethic ask for an explination and it might change your whole outlook on the subject at hand.

Then they should remove the computers out of all your patrol vehicles then. Why are the computers in there anyways? Most of them can't figure out where they are going anyways.

ThisIsWhyImHot
01-23-2007, 05:54 AM
Wow! Glad I logged in tonight to see what was goin on. Nice and funny bedtime stories!

badboy1
01-24-2007, 01:03 AM
Three reason why I think you are wrong.

1. The car offers the Deputy cover from passing traffic as well as from the suspect.

2. It is harder to write a cite standing outside of the car.

3. It is an officer safety issue to run 28 and 29p by voice, if you are running Michael J. Papapetra w/m DOB of 09/23/1975 you are taking up all that air time when another deputy might have emergency traffic.

I will always use the cruiser for a 10-50..

For one I am a smaller target ( I am sitting down only half of my body is visible. Also I can call for back up and they can't hear me. They also don't hear me confirming there warrant with DSP.

The most important reason that I use the cruiser is that if another vehicle hit us, I am not standing in the path of the wreck. Yes I will feel it but it is better than be trapped between the cruiser and the suspect vehicle. As for the watching the driver thing. Didn't any of your FTO'S teach you to look up ever other second. It is just like when you return back to your vehicle you don't turn your back to the suspect. You walk either sideways or backwards.

You wanna talk Officer safety this is the one that drives me nuts. When I see a deputy with his stupid flashlight or something his is weapon hand.

01-26-2007, 09:57 PM

To Patrol Supervisor.........You have several spelling errors. Maybe you need to attend one of those "how to spell" classes that is offered up at Training.

Back in the old days, is just that. This is the present, we can't keep referring to the old days. If you want to go back to 10-65 24/7, I am sure it would be jusssst fine. Then the extra money could go towards raises, rather then computer services.

Remember your TRAINING!! HAA thats a joke. When these new guys/gals get out of training, its like their minds shut off and have no clue. And the lack of Supervision on the road is ridiculous. Start paying attention to the radio traffic and then maybe you will see what we are talking about.

01-26-2007, 11:40 PM
YEA!! That goes for Overdork too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!