PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes the truth hurts!

01-06-2007, 12:55 AM
Clem, we appreciate someone having a set... and posting the truth. The jerk, and we all know who he is, cried to the MOD and had to have that thread deleted before his wife got home to read it.

WHAT WAS POSTED WAS THE TRUTH AND SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS!!!

IT'S ALL IN A MATTER OF TIME!!!

01-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Aww truth does hurt, hopefully enough people read the post before it was deleted. Thanks for the support, and since you are a supporter I will let you in on a little secret. Chief can request things to be deleted from here but he cant request deletions from FDLE! he he he he ha ha ha BUSTED!

Love ya! Mean it! Clem

01-10-2007, 01:49 PM
HEY CHIEF WHY NOT RETIRE? JUST GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD

04-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Where on earth did this chief come from anyway? How long has he been there, or been a police officer anyway? Geez, what happened to the last chief that this one was the one to to be hired in that position????

wow. hang in there everyone.........can it really get worse?

04-30-2007, 01:17 AM
WHY DON'T ALL YOU CITIZENS GET TOGETHER AND GO TO A CITY COUNCIL MEETING AND EXPRESS YOUR TRUE FEELINGS! PUT SOME PRESSURE ON THE COUNCIL TO DO SOMETHING WITH THIS CHIEF! WE HAVE TRIED AND HAS GONE ON DEAF EAR (CITY MANAGER). I'VE HEARD THE OFFICERS ARE MEETING WITH COUNCIL MEMBERS BUT NOT AT BARB'S. BAND TOGETHER BEFORE ITS TO LATE. THIS CHIEF IS ATTEMPTING TO RUN ALL THE SENIOR OFFICERS AND ADMIN. OUT OF HERE SO HE CAN BRING IN HIS OWN. IF YOU CITIZENS WANT A ST. PETE P.D. OR A PINELLAS PARK P.D. HERE, YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING NOW!!! :(

05-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Hey Clem, where is the pd on that vote of no confidence on the chief? Is that coming anytime soon or advise if you cannot speak of that. Word is, this is coming soon. Let us know if we can help. Remember, union members live throughout the city and can assist in this task. Anything to better our pd and relieve them of this huge burden!

05-06-2007, 11:01 PM
I'll tap my sources..............
The vote of no confidence will be just another pimple on the Chiefs butt...

If you live in Pasco County you may feel the earth shakin' when you read the Big Bomb in the paper.

Stay tuned.... Shake' n bake

05-07-2007, 02:27 AM
Does anyone see any speck of a light at the end of this annoying tunnel? I hope so, I'm sick of seeing "the bald spot" and all it brings, or doesnt bring for that matter. It would sure be nice to enjoy the thought of going to work. I havent had that in years. Anyone else feeling low out there? :?

05-07-2007, 01:09 PM
You are such a follower, yeah I can tell you there are 34 other people who are feeling low. When you leave we will throw you a big party... of course we wont tell ya where its at! I guarantee everybody will show.... You can get a Rx for the depression and for the bald spot... rogaine

Clem for Chief!

05-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Quit beating up on that poor ol' depressed man.... I mean hasnt he had enough? He's loosing his hair for crying out loud.......

So join me in this thought for the week...

I like to think of my Chefy with like giant eagles wings and singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammer'd drunk!

.....and release.....