PDA

View Full Version : Pahokee no more

01-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Hey Mod2, just so you know, Pahokee PD has been dessolved. Therefore, there is no need for a psot anymore.

01-04-2007, 10:00 PM
Hey Mod2, just so you know, Pahokee PD has been dessolved. Therefore, there is no need for a psot anymore.

I agree. Speaking with higher ups at Pahokee and county commissioners, Pahokee will not have their own PD back. Simple reason, they can't afford it. We all know Pahokee likes controlling their own therefore when a family member gets arrested, they can tell the PPD to let them go. The citizens are happy with the new Police services.

03-01-2007, 04:34 AM
:twisted: :twisted: You better check your facts, and the so called higher up's you speek of. it's all ready in the works..... PPD will be back...let just wait and see...

03-01-2007, 04:15 PM
FDLE will not Pahokee or Belle Galde have their PD back. They can't afford it. Not to mention Sasser is a dear friend of mine and he won't allow it.

03-16-2007, 10:01 PM
I agree. Speaking with higher ups at Pahokee and county commissioners, Pahokee will not have their own PD back. Simple reason, they can't afford it. We all know Pahokee likes controlling their own therefore when a family member gets arrested, they can tell the PPD to let them go. The citizens are happy with the new Police services.

:twisted: :twisted: You better check your facts, and the so called higher up's you speek of. it's all ready in the works..... PPD will be back...let just wait and see...

Idiot, FDLE will not Pahokee or Belle Galde have their PD back. They can't afford it. Not to mention Sasser is a dear friend of mine and he won't allow it. Shut up[/quote]

FDLE pulled the Department's operating number therefore they cannot have their PD back. FDLE also said they would pull the city charter before allowing Pahokee to have a PD back. Not to mention with the tax cuts, Pahokee won't be able to afford to keep the lights on. The city has not yet paid for the contract with PBSO and can’t afford to pay other city workers. There are talks of the city closing its door totally.