PDA

View Full Version : Year in review

12-31-2006, 07:35 PM
first off why is patrol still on 8 hour shifts?!?!?!?!?!? Patrol is supposidly the most important area of the agency yet it is stuck with the worst schedule. Will the admin wake up? Who knows. Secondy why did we hire a bunch of idiots this year?? THANKS!!!!!

12-31-2006, 07:56 PM
Question #1, 8 hour shifts: Let me think about it, why are we on 8 hour shifts........ :?:

Oh I know, 12 hour shifts suck, thats why. We got to vote on 12 hour shifts back in like, the 90's (you were in High School I bet) :oops: . Don't drag patrol into the depths of screwed up hours. :twisted:

My forecast, Da Man is a new guy Patrol Deputy who is pissed that he can't have part of the weekend off :oops: . Or, Da Man is a moron Detention Deputy (thats right not Deputy, Detention Deputy) who is mad about having to work 12 hour shifts :evil: .

Explain, Da Man, how an 8 hour schedule is "the worst" :!: You have set hours and set days off :idea: . you can schedule child care and college around it :idea: . Youre not working for 1/2 your day and dont have to get screwed up when you have a trial in the middle of your 12 hours off :idea: . Please enlighten us champ :? .

Question #2, hiring idiots: Did we hire a bunch of idiots this year :?: When was Da Man hired :?: That's the year that question should have been asked. :mrgreen:

Senior Patrol Deputy
12-31-2006, 08:41 PM
2006 in review:

#1 No Deputies were killed in the line of duty (major bonus)

#2 No Deputies were seriously (like almost died) injured in the line of duty (Major Bonus) {Bradshaw will be back}

#3 We all got paid on time (Excellent)

#4 We all got raises this year (I Thank You)

#5 We did not have to buy anythying for our job (Bonus)

#6 Crime continues, we have job security (Cool)

12-31-2006, 09:35 PM
This place sucks if you really step back and look.

Senior Patrol Deputy
12-31-2006, 10:18 PM
What part of this agency sucks? What part of it do you work in? Sworn? Support? Admin? Janitorial? There are 3300 people that work here throughout the week. Which part of that work force are you? I've stepped back and looked. I've worked for another agency. This place is a good place to work, may be youre just unhappy.

12-31-2006, 10:25 PM
Hey Basher your the old ten-6- niner. nice to see your back wishing your ill will. I guess SPD left out numerous things like R. MC , shooting in St. Pete. decision to make same sex partners able to receive benefits, Pay raises for top out Deps adjusted. But ill agrree on some of your good points. Oh one more thing a massive IA punishment campaign.

12-31-2006, 10:36 PM
Senior Deputy,

Please get a life. Every once in a while I surf this web site for entertainment but I must say you have no life. I'm basing this decision on ALL your posts. Not only do you post here you post on other department's sites also. WOW, you must be very bored.

Ok, now you can have the board back to tell everyone how great you are, the department is, or some other BULLSHIT that you want to sprew. I'm guessing you staff based on the way you pump this place up. I'm guessing you worked for a beach department prior to here, because things here are not that great. Oh yeah, before you ask, I'm sworn and I work North County.

Senior Patrol Deputy
01-01-2007, 12:45 AM
To Point Blank: R.MC??? What the hell is that? DO you speak of the CT shooting in the Burg. He got screwed, but now unscrewed. I could care less about the same sex insurance bit, I'm totally unaffected and so are you. Topped out Deputies got shorted on COLA raises, but they are topped out, there is a roof to the salary. IA? Yeah Ive seen a hell of alot more suspensions in the past few years than I ever have before.

To Roger: Ive made all of 4 posts, so I don't know what your issue is. As far as other boards, i posted on SPPD's, once. You sound like an asshole. Figures you work North County, you must be lazy too. I've never worked for a Beach Agency. I bet you came from SPPD. You had 2 years there and you think you know it all now. Learn how to spell next time ****head.

:roll:

01-01-2007, 01:42 AM
SENIOR DEP. R. Mc. would be Robert Mcintyre. Ill say no more.

01-01-2007, 03:04 AM
I agree on the hiring of idiots this year, a bunch of lazy ass newbies. How about getting some new hires that actually want to work!

01-01-2007, 03:24 PM
Senior Deputy,

How many staff ****s do you suck in day??? I'm guessing plenty.

Senior Patrol Deputy
01-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Roger: None, I actually like working here and get by on hard work, a foreign concept to you.

Guest: Theyre new, how can you judge them that soon? It shows everyone how green you are to be so judgemental of new hires. You must have all of 2 years on and know it all now.

Point Blank: 10-26

Couch
01-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Thank God I lived another year... considering I darn near got flattened by a SUV on a traffic stop and an errant bullet almost hit me in the Harbor. I wish all of you the best in the upcoming year.

Here's something you should know about how good you have it at PCSO. I just moved to rural Kentucky. Many of the people around here would die for a $10.00 an hour job much less a steady $20.00 an hour job with full benefits. The Sheriff up here just laid off 7 Deputies. Never heard of that happening at PCSO. There was a new Sheriff elected and when he takes office, he will clean out the ranks from the top down to the road Deputies.

Even if Jimbo get axed in 08' the road and jail Deputies won't fear for their jobs. There is no perfect job or employer, but if you have worked at another agency you know that PCSO isn't a bad gig. I was proud to have worked there, and the quality of people I worked with was excellent.... he11, I married one of them.

I wish you all well in '07, and please stay safe everyone.http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4091/iconcool5lw.gif

01-01-2007, 11:00 PM
How's the baby??? Happy New Year and Semper Fi.

01-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Semper Fi are you a JAR HEAD

Couch
01-02-2007, 12:13 AM
How's the baby??? Happy New Year and Semper Fi.

Little Buster is doing great... 2 months old now and almost 17lbs! I sure do miss my friends and folks I worked with... I did get a killer job driving for Walmart up here (Pays almost what I made as a PCSO Deputy, sad isn't it), so life is good. The new Sheriff takes office the 15th, and I'm going to be a reserve Deputy up here. Ill get to carry 2 stars now!!!

http://smileyonline.free.fr/images/gif/animsympa/1050848555.gif