PDA

View Full Version : Do You Support Pat O'Hara's Campaign for Sheriff?

MOD 1
12-29-2006, 07:55 PM
This poll is being posted at the request of Pat O'Hara.

You must be a registered user to vote. You can remain anonymous, by using a free email service such as Yahoo, G-Mail, Hotmail, Inbox.com, or any others to register.

12-29-2006, 10:31 PM
As much as it pains me,, I'll have to say NO.

SD7
12-30-2006, 04:18 PM
Patrick, Hopefully you will look at this poll, that you requested be posted. Use it to WISELY choose whether you will continue this campaign. I understand that you feel slighted by the way you were treated. I'm sure that many others would too. However, if you felt slighted at the way the department treated you, you are in for a rude awakening when it comes to politics. You will be treated even worse and all of the things that PBC Watch has put out on this site, which are true I might add, will come out. You will not be able to win an election without the support of the Deputies and you definately are not going to have that. Please save your dignity and self respect and quit this campaign you are running.

PBCDEP
12-30-2006, 04:45 PM
Patrick, Hopefully you will look at this poll, that you requested be posted. Use it to WISELY choose whether you will continue this campaign. I understand that you feel slighted by the way you were treated. I'm sure that many others would too. However, if you felt slighted at the way the department treated you, you are in for a rude awakening when it comes to politics. You will be treated even worse and all of the things that PBC Watch has put out on this site, which are true I might add, will come out. You will not be able to win an election without the support of the Deputies and you definately are not going to have that. Please save your dignity and self respect and quit this campaign you are running.

Absolutely NO!!!!!!!

12-30-2006, 11:55 PM
NO!!!

12-31-2006, 07:17 AM
You have no leadership. Please do us at PBSO and the rest of Palm Beach County a favor and keep "Ric" Sheriff.

01-02-2007, 06:25 AM
Mr. O'Hara, your own poll should tell you to pack it up, go home and stay there. No one had ANY confidence in you when you were a Sergeant and Lieutenant. Why would we want you as Sheriff. Take this poll seriously and don't waste any more of your family's money or time. Enjoy your retirement and spend it wisely with your wife and children.

01-02-2007, 11:45 PM
Why is anybody entertaining this guy? Aren't there other things to discuss? how about this, no one reply to his posts and he will go away.

01-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Only 8 people decided to vote in this poll. And with the exception of Pat O'Hara who voted for himself, everyone else sent a resounding NO. Pat O'Hara you asked for this poll. You got what you asked for. Enjoy retirement Sheriff Bradshaw allowed you to take. Go back to your website and give the viewers something more. No one is even worried you will be close in the polls if you continue your crusade for personal justice. Thanks

01-15-2007, 05:43 PM
Let me give a big resounding NO to Patrick O'Hara. He doesn't deserve to be the Sheriff.

01-19-2007, 04:18 AM
HEY GUYS CAN I VOTE FOR MYSELF AGAIN????? I NEED TO MAKE THIS POLL CLOSER. I KNOW THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE ACHING TO COME FORWARD AND SUPPORT ME TOO.

01-19-2007, 05:50 PM
HEY GUYS CAN I VOTE FOR MYSELF AGAIN????? I NEED TO MAKE THIS POLL CLOSER. I KNOW THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE ACHING TO COME FORWARD AND SUPPORT ME TOO.

I read on the Belle Glade board that you don't believe in Police Dept mergers with the Sheriff? If we don't take over agencies, which create revenue, and job security, how as the sheriff can you guarantee us our positions in the future? With city Police agencies annexing our property every year we are going to get smaller and smaller. I don't want to work for a small agency, and never will. Not to mention the cities that have merged with the SO, approached the SO for their services. Belle Glade can't afford their own PD back so does that mean you're going to give them money from our budget to restart their PD? What about all the other cities that contract with the Sheriff? Can't you see the way of the future is a metro style agency like BSO, Jacksonville, and now Pinellas County? Did you read the Palm Beach post this morning? If not here's an article to you might want to read.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/pbccentral ... _0119.html (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/pbccentral/content/local_news/epaper/2007/01/19/w1c_RPBCOPS_0119.html)

These cities are happy with PBSO and the officers, now Deputies are happy here. Thanks a lot for REALLY looking out for PBSO in your future endeavors. If I had one ounce of support for you, it's gone. I can’t believe you would post something on Belle Glades website saying they can have their PD back. All the Deputies are supporting a PBSO merger with cities.

01-21-2007, 04:18 PM
HEY GUYS. I NOW HAVE ANOTHER SUPPORTER, BESIDE MY WIFE. YOU GUYS WILL LIVE IN FEAR OF ASSISTANT UNDERSHERIFF LOL. MARK MY WORDS, THE MEAN MEN WILL NO LONGER SCARE ME.

02-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Hey MOD 1 how about deleting this post. It looks like the answer has been found

02-28-2007, 05:54 PM
patrick, why is everyone so mean to you?
i don't understand.....

03-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Remember this! The Sheriff will hand half of a term over to the FOG just like Willie did w/ McCutcheon in 2011 or the next one. Then it'll be O'Hara against the FOG and a District I Captain in the mix for the election run-off. That's the plan, so what does one do just shoot yourself or close your eyes and push the button...Hopefully that rumor never materializes, but thought some peeps may want to know its going around... Keep Mister Bradshaw please, flush the rest...

03-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Remember this! The Sheriff will hand half of a term over to the FOG just like Willie did w/ McCutcheon in 2011 or the next one. Then it'll be O'Hara against the FOG and a District I Captain in the mix for the election run-off. That's the plan, so what does one do just push the button...Hopefully that rumor never materializes, but thought some peeps may want to know its going around... Keep Mister Bradshaw please...

I agree. Don't want O’Hara, I think I would rather work for Riviera. Don't know in Dist 1 would run, and I don't think I would want the fog.

Mo-Ron
03-05-2007, 02:23 AM
P, get a life... you **** as an employee B4 and we are all 100% sure you would **** as Sheriff.. you are wasting your time and ours....
and you were always a **** to M when you were in Dist7... who will be the **** if you are elected Sheriff?

03-05-2007, 03:02 AM
Pat, get a life... you **** as an employee B4 and we are all 100% sure you would **** as Sheriff.. you are wasting your time and ours....
and you were always a **** to Musco when you were in Dist7... who will be the **** if you are elected Sheriff?

Hey Mo-Ron stick around I like you. P would be a dead beat Sheriff.

Justice for All
03-08-2007, 08:38 PM
HEY GUYS. I NOW HAVE ANOTHER SUPPORTER, BESIDE MY WIFE. YOU GUYS WILL LIVE IN FEAR OF ASSISTANT UNDERSHERIFF LOL. MARK MY WORDS, THE MEAN MEN WILL NO LONGER SCARE ME.

I would never support P He couldn't run a shift and would **** as a Sheriff.

The Truth
04-14-2007, 03:06 AM
He is what a cop should not be. He could never make a decision to save his life. As far as I know there is no one supporting him, but know how disgruntled some cops are there maybe a couple people supporting him. You know the people he promised the world to, just so they would support him. The same thing he said he wouldn't do, but now he has already made promises. All is great and in the end Sheriff Bradshaw will prevail.

04-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Sorry P, no sale. I know your heart is in the right place, What makes you think that you would be liked as Sheriff?

04-22-2007, 05:18 PM
Wow ... rough crowd here! I'm glad my sheriff is very stable and we don't have all of this political strife.

Tell Klaysmat in K9 we said hello ...

05-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Dear Polk Deputy:

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's office actually does not have any strife at all except for P Our Sheriff is the best Sheriff this county has seen in quite some time. This guy was a Lt. who was about to be demoted for sub-standard performance and instead quit. Now he his running a campaign that he passes of as a run for Sheriff and is trying his best to make people think that there is some type of huge moral problem coupled with wasteful spending of money for good measure, because it sounds good. The truth is that moral at this department has not been better in the 16 years I have been here. As far as the wasteful spending, I do not see it on my level as we are provided with the supplies, equipment and training that we need to do our jobs, nothing more. I guess that O would not have supported our pay raises if he had he been Sheriff. And while I am sure that there are favors done for people in this department I would not exactly call that corruption. No PBSO is not perfect but it is about as close as you are going to get when it comes to law enforcement jobs in our area. Sorry that it appears that way

05-21-2007, 03:45 AM
Pat has left the building. Hopefully he has left his election hopes also. Bye bye

06-18-2007, 11:28 PM
hmmm...let's see...vote for O'Hara or eat a bullet...I'LL TAKE THE BULLET PLEASE!!!...and to the guy who wrote the above comment, maybe you should consider eating one too. Bradshaw has my vote!!!!!!!!!!!! and 99% of the rest of the agency!!

07-01-2007, 01:06 AM

BUT MUSCO, ALVEREZ, CARROL AND KENNY WILL............. :twisted:

07-20-2007, 02:11 PM

BUT MUSCO, ALVEREZ, CARROL AND KENNY WILL............. :twisted:

NO

07-21-2007, 07:59 PM
I would rather jump in front of a moving train than work for Pat

07-28-2007, 12:16 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Bradshaw is the man. The only reason why Rick won against my buddy Ken Eggleston is Fred Mascaro and Steve Soule joined forces with Rick through Mike Gauger and knocked Kenny off the moutain top. Kenny tried to get Mascaro/Soule to join him and both refused. Gauger would be agreat Sheriff in 2008. Ohara wont stand a chance against Bradshaw or Gauger.

08-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Most people I know wouldn't take that as a complement.

That's because P's an horse of a different color.

08-09-2007, 08:28 PM
YA I KNOW I BROKE MY PROMISE BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT.

08-10-2007, 04:22 AM
Everyone, look up this report 05-086760.

Very informative!!!

Read all the supplements too.

08-10-2007, 03:24 PM
I use to be a friend of Pats. Aftering seeing his post and comments about the Sheriff, I will never support him in anything. He use to be a nice person.

08-16-2007, 08:09 PM
Claudia do yourself a favor.

Pat is not a family man.

Bradshaw all the way

08-16-2007, 08:15 PM
Pat O'Hara would make a much better sherriff than Bradshaw or Beulich EVER could! Look at the stats! And everyone wonders why PBSO carries the name that it does.

Pat- you are and your family are good people. people like those that are posting are
1-jealous
2- brown nosers ;)

Good people? :?: :?:

Did you read the above listed case number? You can't even spell Bieluch properly.

08-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Claudia P. I hope your not who I'm thinking you are.

Hey, I'm sure there might be someone out there who could do a better job, but I do know one thing for sure.

He only wants this job to spite all the people who saw him as the person he is. Free Sheriff! Haha He knows thats a bunch of junk! By law he would be required to receive a paycheck.

08-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Pat O'Hara would make a much better sherriff than Bradshaw or Beulich EVER could! Look at the stats! And everyone wonders why PBSO carries the name that it does.

Pat- you is and your family are good peoples. peoples like those that are posting is
1-jelous
2- brown noser ;)

Good people?:?:

Did you read the above listed case number? You can't even spell Bieluch properly.
Why would I read any police report number blasted on here? If you're interested I can give you some real good history case numbers that would put your **** in your back pocket! Are you perfect? NO! And neither are 90% of the case reports out there.

08-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Pat would make a much better sherriff than Bradshaw or Beulich EVER could! Look at the stats! And everyone wonders why PBSO carries the name that it does. The hell with all of you.

Pat- you is and your family are good peoples. peoples like those that are posting is
1-jelous

Good people? :?:

No because you're an know it all who has no idea what's going on. Read the case number. It's a real case worked by this agency. Other than that stop posting here. If you think you have it, bring it. I'll read any case history, but don't challenge me. This case is prefect. A perfect example of what Pat is. Stop defending him.

08-16-2007, 08:47 PM
Claudia P. I hope your not who I'm thinking you are.
anyway......

Hey, I'm sure there might be someone out there who could do a better job, but I do know one thing for sure.

He only wants this job to spike all the people who saw him as the person he is. Free Sheriff! Haha He knows thats a bunch of junk! By law he would be required to receive a paycheck.

I think she is the person we are thinking of. I agree, there is always someone better.

08-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Good people? :?:

Did you read the above listed case number? No You can't even spell Bieluch properly.

No because you're an know it all who has no idea what's going on. Read the case number. It's a real case worked by this agency. Other than that stop posting here. If you think you have it, bring it. I'll read any case history, but don't challenge me. This case is prefect. A perfect example of what Pat is. Stop defending him.

He's needs more than an army. Do you not read well? What don't you understand about stop posting here? You are defending Mr. O'Hara, as a matter of fact It could be you are Mr. O'Hara the way you wait for someone else to post and reply in a couple of mins. Anytime you want a challenge, bring it, you will lose. You're too naive to read the repot because you're afraid to be wrong. The case was well written, and well investigated. What do you know about our cads? You defend Pat on here. You think he would make a good sheriff? Enjoy your little world. You're obviously not got out for this job. If I had to guess, you have to be related to Pat. The truth is Pat is banned from posting on here so you took his spot. Real nice, I hope you sleep well at night.

08-16-2007, 10:56 PM
I have a right to judge, Unlike you and Pat, I would give my life to make sure every cop went home safe. Where was your boy? In Boca calling the shots! You wouldn't know you weren't there. You claim not to be an O'Hara supporter? Then what's your beef with the Sheriff? Nothing proves you right, it simply proves you're a trash talker with no concept of Law Enforcement. You have no right to post here; this site is for LEO's. I find it hard to believe you're not Pat. You spend all your time on here waiting for that post and you brought back the post of Ric Bradshaw and you posted under Pat O'Hara's support post. Thankfully for people like you I will always have a job. Go play marbles in traffic, maybe a few dump trucks to the head and you'll be thinking straight again.

08-17-2007, 12:25 AM
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=28555

Hey Pat, another O'Hara is running for Sheriff in Broward. Maybe you could run down there as his undersheriff and leave us alone.

08-19-2007, 07:31 PM
You should be ashamed of supporting this person. You claim not everyone at PBSO is happy, those who are not happy make up a small minority. Pat doesn't believe in police mergers which means he doesn't care about our job security. Give it a break, you are obviously not a LEO. Please stop posting here supporting this menace

08-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Time for a re-count

08-09-2009, 05:55 PM
I would vote for the local garbage collector at this point if it gets rid of the fog nation and the rest of the bloodsuckers .

08-09-2009, 09:12 PM
This inept and phoney has got to go and take his large double-dipping loser friend with him or we can continue to come to work distracted as we are right now. I don't want to retire still in this dark hole.

08-10-2009, 02:39 AM
Yall want a sex scandal? Here ya go.

Hey Pat, Weren't you screwing your wife (if your still married to her) while she was married to a BSO Deputy?
Don't lie. Tell the truth, Pat. Some of us know the truth.

08-10-2009, 03:57 AM
This agency is going to be facing some real concerns in the coming months and years and Pat Ohara is not even in the top 100. I for one an tired of seeing 8 million emails from 2 years ago, about Pat Ohara, reposted. How about combining all emails relating to Ohara into one stream and then anyone who has nothing better to do with their time can waste it reading thes useless emails.

And the rest of the readers, who believe there are real issues to be addressed, can skip over this one stream of postings and discuss issues of real importance to PBSO.

08-11-2009, 01:32 AM
I agree. Pat Ohara is not even close to being qualified for the top job in this agency. To say that he is even close to the top 100 is almost a stretch beyond anyone's reality. I don't know this guy as well as others do but what makes him qualified at all? He has no command experience at all and what he did for the short time he was a LT he screwed up. C'mon people. Let's get real.