PDA

View Full Version : Well connected

12-28-2006, 05:28 AM
It must be nice to be well connected. It seems that if you're related to the sheriff you can get promoted over others, even if you did have an order of protection taken out against you. And if you're the sheriff's son's father in law you can grab captain while he's at it. Are these rewards or favors? Can you say NEPOTISM?

01-01-2007, 02:42 AM
how true you are!! I can not wait until there are little junior Graybeal's because we know where they will have a job at.....WCSO. It really makes you wonder who is protecting your community when you have officer's getting promtions that have had order of protections, DUI's and drug head's living with them. "To protect and serve" ....who the criminals of Washington County. It gives those who are in jail now hope though for future employment! What happened to standards and ethics????????? :shock:

01-01-2007, 04:31 AM
May this new year bring peace to this web site, this department, this country and this world. May God Bless every department in that every officer may come home after every shift.

The Shadow
01-13-2007, 09:09 PM
how true you are!! I can not wait until there are little junior Graybeal's because we know where they will have a job at.....WCSO. It really makes you wonder who is protecting your community when you have officer's getting promtions that have had order of protections, DUI's and drug head's living with them. "To protect and serve" ....who the criminals of Washington County. It gives those who are in jail now hope though for future employment! What happened to standards and ethics????????? :shock:

Eventually someone else is going to become the sheriff, and when that happens, I ahve a feeling that there's going to be a huge booming sound... that'll be the sound of the giagantic void slamming shut when all of these good ol boys are shown the door. You can't be a politician and only dabel in law enforcement.

01-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Lets not forget that the Jonesborough Police department responded to this SGT's home on a domestic dispute. Oh yea, that disappered that never happened, sorry! The johnson city press must have screwed up when they printed that incident waaaaaayyyyy back at the back of the paper in a small article that noone would noticed. Oh wait some of us actually read the paper sometimes.