PDA

View Full Version : PATRICK''PAT''OHARA FOR SHERIFF/PBSO/2008

12-27-2006, 05:54 PM
U Have my vote as of PBCO and nothing else.....

12-27-2006, 08:53 PM
hey, this is my site. I started a new page so as not to bother you guys?

12-28-2006, 01:17 AM
hey, this is my site. I started a new page so as not to bother you guys?

We don't want you as sheriff and we don't want to post on this website.

03-24-2007, 02:09 AM
Pat,

As the senior PBSO d/s and rep for PBA. I want to tell you so it is clear that you WILL NOT receive our endorsement and support.

In fact, we will insure we notify the voting constituency in a fair, balanced way of all facts.

Just to clear up any misunderstanding.

03-24-2007, 12:36 PM
if you are a rep its to bad. first you do not say who you are, you can't possibly speak for all the members of the PBA or the governing board.

nothing you said falls under the meaning of the word "rep".

when the time comes and the governing board hears what my plans for the members are, they will do what is best for the members of the PBA, and the agency.

03-24-2007, 12:42 PM
PLEASE do not answer him people...every darn time you respond or answer him everyone just gets riled up... you give him the impression that you are OKin his writings and then he keeps on, keeps on, keeps on

03-24-2007, 02:02 PM
if you are a rep its to bad. first you do not say who you are, you can't possibly speak for all the members of the PBA or the governing board.

nothing you said falls under the meaning of the word "rep".

when the time comes and the governing board hears what my plans for the members are, they will do what is best for the members of the PBA, and the agency.

I'm also with the pba. I spoke to the governing board and they will not endorse you. If you think the PBA is going to endorse you you must crazy. Pat as a member and rep of the PBA I've had so many members calling me to say if we endorse you, they will drop their membership. Pat, the PBA will not endorse you.

03-26-2007, 02:22 AM
Is it true the FOP will endorse Ohara???

03-26-2007, 02:28 AM
Is it true the FOP will endorse Ohara???

No way! We're not FOP anyway and it wouldn't carry any weight. Stop believing everything you hear, Pat has no endorsements other than himself.

04-10-2007, 06:43 AM
I found out from a friend of a friend... Pat was an Assistant Buyer for IBM.

04-11-2007, 01:31 AM
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/south ... 1SPBVMM/p2 (http://www.topix.net/forum/source/south-florida-sun-sentinel/TUJ0CCMPUT1SPBVMM/p2)

Citizen who knows Pat
United States Reply »
|Flag |#31 Saturday Apr 7
I am not a law enforcement officer. I am simply a concerned citizen of Palm Beach County. I just could not stay quiet any longer.

For lack of any other word, I am disgusted with you. I have read what you call "posts" but what any educated person would call rants. You are extremely contradicting, accusatory.

My father was a Vietnam Veteran and you, sir, do him and every other veteran who has seen combat shame. You have stated and, then when confronted, implied that you were a Vietnam Veteran. Only when pressed did you correct your statements.

You have made some ridiculous disproved statements about Mr. Bradshaw.

You have isolated yourself from what seems to be the majority of the people you so very much want to lead.

You have yourself introduced very questionable motivations for becoming this county's next Sheriff.

You have irrefutably stated that you would accelerate minorities through a testing program to ensure a larger proportion held rank and then stated that any program you offer minorities would be offered to anyone. This contradictory position can only lead one to assume that you are (1) using the minority issue as a ploy for votes and (2) you will be weakening the testing procedure to promote deputies. As a black woman, the first offends me to no end. As a concerned citizen, I cringe at the idea that you are going to allow persons who were unable to pass stringent tests lead the men and women on the streets.

Frankly, the thought of you running any agency, much less the leading policing agency of our county, truly terrifies me. You are the epitome of what our nation's politicians have become. You are obviously willing to make any promise, guarantee, and accusation it takes to get a vote.

You, sir, will not win the election. Some of the deputies stated that you will embarrass your family by continuing this venomous campaign. I go one step further and say that you will embarrass our entire population.

Your inflammatory remarks, and incontrovertible contradictions are all in writing. Writing that the entire county will have access to should you continue your campaign. Writing that takes only an elementary education to understand that you have no concept of how to run a large organization, you have only egotistical motivations for running for Sheriff, and you are just another dishonest politician.

I will not ask you, as the deputies you wish to lead have, not to continue campaigning because it would be a waste of my time. I will not join in and request that you discontinue posting to this website because, each time you do, you serve only to discredit yourself. And all of this is in writing! You are proving to be your own worst enemy.

04-22-2007, 05:31 AM
Pat….
A little birdie told me that the S/A finished his report from your debacle at Delray…
All the brave men that were out there that night did not get hurt and I hear that the S/A cleared them all….
So that means the IA should be done soon!!!!
I can not wait to read that one!!!
Also I hope the media reviews it to show the public what kind of non-leader you are!!!!

04-22-2007, 05:35 AM
Pat….
A little birdie told me that the S/A finished his report from your debacle at Delray…
All the brave men that were out there that night did not get hurt and I hear that the S/A cleared them all….
So that means the IA should be done soon!!!!
I can not wait to read that one!!!
Also I hope the media reviews it to show the public what kind of leader you are!!!!

04-24-2007, 01:43 AM
Pat, please answer this posting.

Your personnel file shows you applied to be an auxilary policeman about 20 plus years ago. The backgound investigator in Internal Affairs discovered you were investigated by a LE agency and later, a felony indictment was reached, but there was no final disposition. There was no record of a conviction on your record, yet this was a questioned incident when they were considering your application. Eventually, your application file was waived, but NEVER explained. It is still in your personnel records.

QUESTIONS:

(1) What was the felony incident about?
(2) What happened?
(3) Why was the case disposition never finalized?

Explain yourself. This will NOT go away.

04-30-2007, 11:25 PM
Patrick O'Hara, please answer this posting.

Your personnel file shows you applied to be an auxilary policeman about 20 plus years ago. The backgound investigator in Internal Affairs discovered you were investigated by a LE agency and later, a felony indictment was reached, but there was no final disposition. There was no record of a conviction on your record, yet this was a questioned incident when they were considering your application. Eventually, your application file was waived, but NEVER explained. It is still in your personnel records.

QUESTIONS:

(2) What happened?

Again, question asked, but no answer.

Patrick O'Hara, please answer this posting.

QUESTIONS:

(2) What happened?

05-10-2007, 01:56 AM

QUESTIONS:

(2) What happened?

Again, question asked, but no answer.

QUESTIONS:

(2) What happened?

STILL WAITING.

08-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Unanswered questions still remain about Pat. Care to answer them Pattie?