PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts are with you in this difficult time

realist
12-24-2006, 05:13 PM
I just wanted to let all the hard working men and women of the SFPD know that my thoughts are with you during this most difficult time. The loss of an officer is never easy, but to lose an officer in the midst of the Christmas season makes it even more difficult. Keep your heads up, and keep doing that work that you do. To the family of Officer Tuvera, my prayers are with you in this most difficult time. Bryan was obviously a dedicated officer who died doing a job that he loved. Rest in peace Officer Tuvera.

12-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Rest in peace :cry:

12-29-2006, 12:26 AM
The tragic loss of an officer is never easy. During the Christmas Holiday makes it even harder to bear.
It takes great courage to become a police officer and even more devotion to duty to continue the daily calls for service. The officer who gives you a speeding ticket today could be called upon to give his life to protect you or someone you love tomorrow.
I've never met Bryan but know so many just like him. God bless Officer Tuvera, his family, friends and the men and women of the San Francisco Police Department. Rest in Peace brother. Your fellow officers will carry on.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jim Preston, Sergeant (Retired)
Tampa Police Department
Co-Founder of LEOAffairs.com