PDA

View Full Version : Go Away Chad

12-24-2006, 06:05 AM
Chad 242 Jam____ it in your butt has invaded our web page. I could not help but see that you have replied to 6 or so topics that have sat dormant for months. You replied to all on 12/23 with the same comments.

For those of you not familiar with this young lad.... he had a mysterious paint can explode in his trunk destroying all his notes, the THI report, and all evidence that he ever did a supplement to the case forcing the judge, SAO, and defense attorney to file complaints. Among the other issues he failed to turn in a massive number of reports and blamed it on a medical condition and records.

Oh, you resigned huh? Too bad the new FDLE rule had not come into effect where an IA now has to be completed even if you resign. Face it Chad, you would have been fired because of the crap you did. The PD did not screw you....you screwed you.

Couple more comments for ya.....we have no contract anymore, we have 4-10's, we have computers, and we have pretty good morale right now.

On another note.... LPD is a good place to work. It has issues that are not unlike those that all agencies have. Things have changed for the better and continue to evolve.

Negativity aside.....hope that all reading this post have a great holiday season.

12-28-2006, 03:01 PM
Ahh.... the paint can incident. What fond memories.
You have to admit, though, it did elevate the"dog ate my homework" excuse to a new level.

12-28-2006, 06:30 PM
LOL- Who to believe?

Sounds like you BOTH have issues!

Still, not appropriate to use anyones names on here "Bruce" as you call yorself.
Current or former officers, we are all brothers. Even if a red headed step child of the cousin three times removed. We should protect each other. Always.

12-29-2006, 12:22 AM
Barry?? I know you are not trying to defend Chad......

I know that we should not use names, Barry, but post an identifyable number and/or circumstance and say some negative crap on 6 different strings about a PD that tried to help the man on numerous occasions....and he can bite me.

I do agree with the Carla posts though......call the PD if you want to find a current or past employee....LEO Lies is not the place.

12-29-2006, 03:34 AM
"Bruce" You know he got a raw deal. Lt. Dun_____ rode his ass for over a year and couldn't get shit on him. Then Lt. Dun_____ was disciplined because of him... Remember his reassignment to "supervise instalation of security at the new PD construction site for 6+ months? If you have any doubts of the truth of this you can contact the city attny. who attended the meeting to have him reassigned. Then his reports started to dissapear. Coincidence?

I wish him luck in whatever he is doing now.

12-30-2006, 06:18 AM
Let's not make excuses for poor little 242......he screwed up and never did the THI investigation. If it was a big conspiracy as you say, why didn't he say I wrote the report.....Instead he makes up a lame story about a paint can exploding in his trunk. Please...get a clue!!!

01-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Try keeping to the facts and not your idle speculation. He said that he submitted the report. Where it went after that who knows? Lt. Dun--- or Lt. Ander---? All we know for sure was that is did not get logged into Records. Furthermore... How many times has records misfiled something in the wrong place and sent you an e-mail asking for a report you kow you turned in? When you asked further about it they were able to locate in... "Ooops, sorry. It got stuck together with another report." or "We can't find it could you resubmit.. we will treat it as the origional". The paint was the reason he said he no longer had the origional note pad with his field notes. Which, as you kow.. are not required to be kept once a report is submitted. Hell, that is still taught at the acadamies. Your "report" becomes your notes once submitted. The only thing he was unable to produce were the notes. He said they were saturated with paint and unreadable so he threw them out . Like most THI officers it would not be unusual for him to keep a can of paint in the trunk to mark the road at scenes.. As for those who doubted his paint "story"... did anyone ever follow up with supply? He said he returned his PR24 still covered in the stuff. Its probably still down there.

I stand on the facts. I will not speculate to infer guilt. We all know how Largo operated then.

What I can't figure out is how the Officer Ryan Dul--- who took the "crash- no injury" report on a Bayflight and incompleted it for 4 days (until the fatality was reported by the hospital). Care to explain how you he was able to do this and not be reprimanded while on Mids with Lt. Dun---?

01-04-2007, 02:43 AM
Yeah, and he's a supervisor now!!!! And we ask why this department is going down the toilet.... :devil:

01-04-2007, 05:09 AM
Its funny that you decided to wait until you retired to actually stick up for an officer. When you worked at Largo you did your best to jam up every officer you could find!!!!

01-04-2007, 05:02 PM
This post by 023 proves the lies and impersonations on this site. 023 spoke in a earlier post on this string about using names on this site. Now he write 2 names in this post. Yet, without the "/b" at the end.

So, Lie away LEO LIES. I'll say it again. This site has been the worst thing for law enforcement

01-05-2007, 04:00 AM
OK my ID was #23. I did not post the notes above. I do not know who did but would suggest that if the coward that did wants to meet me face to face I would be happy to. If you do not have the guts to let your friends and detractors know how you feel face to face then go back under your rock. I only came here to see what was going on after being advised that someone was impersonating me. As I told the officer that contacted me 'at the source' it is unfortunate that brother officers are still letting themselves be goaded into attacking each other. I hope you all stay safe so that like me you can get to the pension and enjoy life. Barry Smith

01-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Actually, Barry, I was wondering when your english turned to crap and you forgot how to spell " original" and "academy". Figured you were indulging in one too many post-retirement margaritas.

01-19-2007, 05:38 PM
I'm not stupid enough to use my ID # (new or old). I know the chief reads these posts. Sorry if I offended "Barry". I just know the truth about what really happened back then... I knew the people involved. In spite of their warnings I still decided to join LPD. My bad.

07-10-2007, 07:18 PM
I like little boys. XOXO

12-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Barry,

I liked you, you were a decent human being. You just really, really had to lighten up on traffic stops guy. You can't treat a speeder the same as a homicide suspect. I was on one or two of these with you and I was a little frustrated. Don't get me wrong, they deserved a ticket and you gave it to them, but darn boy, sometimes compassion and a talking to goes a little longer in the mind of the commuter going home.

12-14-2007, 02:19 AM
Barry
I know who did it, it was the same person who put the road flares under your seat of car. Yes he is back!!!!!!
Long live King George

Bottom line 23 you sucked as a cop and you need to go away!!!!!

:twisted:

01-03-2008, 07:02 PM
Listen boys and girls. I'm here to defend my zonemate. He served me well for over twenty years. God knows I biffed him royally as I sat in Serenity smoking butts and drinking coffee.
That little chubby guy and I were a well oiled machine. He had his oddities but was loaded with common sense. All I had to say was SIGHEM and sit back and enjoy.
As far as road flares underneath the seat I was a victim of circumstance like him. I know nothing about that. However, he did dust for latents on them. It was a mere training exercise.
Just thought I'd drop in for chat. I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! :D

01-11-2008, 03:24 AM
J-Johnson-I wander onto this to see if there was anything going on and there you are ! I've been wanting to talk to you and see how you're doing?
Oh yeah, we still have back stabbers like your partner, just not as open as it used to be, they'll get theres too...like ander, and Dun and all the others .Those people gotta know they were hated when there names are StiLL mentioned with hatred. Oh yeah, can't forget the BIG woman-God, it was great to see her go. Alot of smirks, and no tears visible in the crowd. How sad that these people didn't understand whats really important. Still Ooozzing,just alot slower now. :lol: