PDA

View Full Version : MBPD Overall pay and overall morale

12-24-2006, 12:32 AM
How do you guy like the pay and how is the moral. What is the farthest out of Miami Beach do they let you guys live.

12-27-2006, 04:01 AM
MBPD IS THE BEST PLACE YOU CAN WORK. WE HAVE OFF'S FROM ALL OVER WANTING TO TRANSFER HERE. I DON'T KNOW OF ANYONE WHO HAS LEFT HERE TO GO TO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT. THE PAY AND BENEFITS ARE EXCELLENT. WE WORK 4 10'S. DON'T LET THIS WEBSITE GIVE YOU AN INDICATION OF WHAT IT IS LIKE. THERE ARE JUST A FEW DISGRUNTLED. THE MAJORITY OF REAL COPS ARE ACTUALLY WORKING AND TOO BUSY WITH REAL STUFF TO WORRY ABOUT THE BS ON THIS BLOG. IF YOU ARE A DECENT AND HARDWORKING INDIVIDUAL MBPD WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU. GOOD LUCK.

12-27-2006, 02:21 PM
P.S. WE HAVE OFFICERS IN THE REDLANDS, BROWARD AND PALM BEACH AREA.

04-09-2007, 10:55 PM
1) There is no such thing as "Friend", nor shall you make (your) important decision based on "Friend". The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Right now we are going thru an overhauling process. From IceMan to Ice-Man, do a really good research. (Location is not always everything)
In my opinion, "friend" sounds like if he's just one of the few that have been taken care of by the previous regeem!
Good Luck, and Be Safe!

04-09-2007, 10:55 PM
1) There is no such thing as "Friend", nor shall you make (your) important decision based on "Friend". The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Right now we are going thru an overhauling process. From IceMan to Ice-Man, do a really good research. (Location is not always everything)
In my opinion, "friend" sounds like if he's just one of the few that have been taken care of by the previous regeem!
Good Luck, and Be Safe!

04-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Good Luck, and Be Safe!

04-15-2007, 04:29 PM
MBPD IS THE BEST PLACE YOU CAN WORK. WE HAVE OFF'S FROM ALL OVER WANTING TO TRANSFER HERE. I DON'T KNOW OF ANYONE WHO HAS LEFT HERE TO GO TO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT. THE PAY AND BENEFITS ARE EXCELLENT. WE WORK 4 10'S. DON'T LET THIS WEBSITE GIVE YOU AN INDICATION OF WHAT IT IS LIKE. THERE ARE JUST A FEW DISGRUNTLED. THE MAJORITY OF REAL COPS ARE ACTUALLY WORKING AND TOO BUSY WITH REAL STUFF TO WORRY ABOUT THE BS ON THIS BLOG. IF YOU ARE A DECENT AND HARDWORKING INDIVIDUAL MBPD WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU. GOOD LUCK.like u looser