PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas CCSO & Visitors

mod 167
12-23-2006, 08:51 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to wish each of you who visit and participate on this message board a wonderful Christmas & a safe New Year!

I sincerely hope that 2007 is a great year for the agency and all of their employees. The CCSO family has much to be proud of and it is all due to your hard work, ethical choices and positive attitudes! All of which is consistently reflected upon this message board.

Thanks to all of our visitors and for your positive contributions, statements and curiosity in wanting to know more about CCSO and what we have to offer as an agency to our members and community!

Enjoy the holidays and the time you spend with your family, you have earned it!

Mod 167

12-27-2006, 05:07 AM
I have to let you all know that your agency seems very professional and a great place to work. You must all be very proud of your fine agency and it's very refreshing to see. We should all be so lucky and feel the same pride you all feel. I read a lot of negative stuff on this website but never anything from Collier County. Keep up the good work and fight the good fight. Be safe and have a happy holiday season.

Officer J. Reynolds