PDA

View Full Version : Peasley

12-23-2006, 02:52 PM
Im curious about Mikes next campaign meeting. Can anyone advise.

12-23-2006, 11:37 PM
Email Mike at peasleyin08@yahoo.com to find out when the next meeting is and where. Go Mike

12-25-2006, 02:23 PM
Next candidate please!!!!!!!

12-25-2006, 02:42 PM
I just hope what ever candidate runs cleans house when elected. Im sure theyre will be some interesting issues that will come out.

Couch
12-27-2006, 04:55 AM
Whatever they do, do you think they could take Romero with them when they leave?

12-27-2006, 02:59 PM
Whatever the case may be, can we have a real candidate please? Peasley aint got no chance against Jim or any of his bubbas. They got the republicans locked down tight. We need a former Sheriff/Admin from somewhere to run in and wipe out the whole upper admin. I'd fire most the Majors & Captains. The Sgt/Lt's who sucked their way to where they are would have to start fresh with new penis. I dont think Mike has a chance, & if he did he has no experience running anything.

12-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Lester Aradi is a real contender......and a proven leader. He'll turn the public image of PCSO aroud in '08.

12-28-2006, 04:40 AM
lester?

12-29-2006, 02:38 AM
You bet! Lester Aradi will be the next Pinellas County Sheriff!!!! He is the only qualified candidate.

12-29-2006, 10:11 PM
Unfortunately, the link I was trying to provide is not working. I hear some people dropping the name Lester Aradi, so I entered it into the ask.com seach engine. Coincidentally, the very first "hit" that was returned was a link to findings of police misconduct by two of his officers. It would not have been such a bad thing if he had not been so overt in his efforts to avoid an investigation, or acknowledge any possibilities of misdeeds. Law Enforcement is one of the toughest jobs in the world, but every job has it's "bad seeds". The agaency head needs to be accountable to his or her staff that do their job the way they swore to do it.... this means removing and disciplining the one's that don't. That link won't work, but you may be able to find the PDF file. It's far too long to copy and paste the whole file, otherwise I would have. Be safe everyone!

http://wzus.ask.com/r?t=p&d=us&s=a&c=a& ... ec=8&pt=(U (http://wzus.ask.com/r?t=p&d=us&s=a&c=a&l=dir&o=333&sv=0a30051c&ip=88aebb0a&id=A2725B5FFD0961F4EFE0C16BB3DBAF70&q=Lester+Aradi&p=1&qs=0&ac=24&g=029a3FzS+8grTt&en=te&io=0&ep=&eo=&b=alg&bc=&br=&tp=d&ec=8&pt=(U))%20PIU04%2F11230821(G)%20REPORT%20OF%20POLI CE%20MISCONDUCT&ex=&url=&u=http://sec-global.com/services/ig/piu/(U)_PIU0411230821(G)_REPORT_OF_POLICE_MISCONDUCT_( REDACTED-PUBLIC-FINAL).PDF

12-29-2006, 11:25 PM
I read the report about Lester Aradi. Google Mike Peasley and see what you find ------- nothing bad that's for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, let's stop throwing Lester Aradi's name around cause he won't work for Pinellas County. Anyone else have someone else. Go Mike

12-30-2006, 12:46 AM
I am trying to understand the reason why people will not commit to a canidate or a party. Then run around scared thinking they"ll get a call in the middle of the night and be told you will be fired or transfered if you dont vote for so-in-so. Thats the way it was and this is a new era. Im sure those of you who are patiently waiting to see a platform emerge from the current regime will have to wait till 2008. Mike is trying to do the right thing. Why dont you hear him out. Old timers, I'd be willing to bet the misdeeds of the past still exist in some minds and should be told. This would mean someone would have to put their neck on the line and i am not sure if anyone has the balls to do it. Old timers, DO THE RIGHT THING.

12-30-2006, 12:59 AM
Say what you will folks, but let's face it, Aradi's got the experience, the education, the name recognition, and the connections. Peasley's got what? And, by the way, let's not compare the "bad seeds" at PCSO with any other agency.......PCSO has the title.

12-30-2006, 01:12 AM
Reality check folks. I've never Aradi's anem thrown into the hat except here. Peasley is retired. He may have some good ideas, but he has no experience. He has never held a position higher than Corporal (fact). He has worked Patrol, Narcotics, Burglary, and TAC. He was only a Corporal in Patrol on midnights & eves. The man has not commanded anyone. Let alone balanced a budget, even for a unit, let alone an entire office. I've heard better names in the past. But if Sheriff Coats does not run again there is always Chief Fowler (overly qualified) or Major Simovich (qualified as well). If not them there are Sergeants at PCSO better qualified than Peasley to run this place. So give it a rest. Mike has zero chance of being endorsed by the Republican Party in Pinellas County. That leaves the Democrat Party which this County is not. So let it go.[/b]

12-30-2006, 04:34 AM
I want to know first of all how do you come to the conclusion that Fowler is over quailfied , Simivioch is qualified and what real unit have they commanded? You seem to think that "commanding" people means having some type of stripes or bars on your shoulders. I think it comes from the respect you give others and the genuine ability to lead in adverse conditions. As far as the democratic party goes, I dont know if you are keeping up with the polls, but they have one hell of a chance to beat any incumbant republican. I think you missed the entire text about what i said about misdeeds because i am sure you do not know what i know about the current and past admisistration. So you Give Me A Break..................

12-30-2006, 10:57 PM
Cuz I have heard that expression "... misdeeds because i am sure you do not know what i know about the current and past admisistration." before. I heard it from Peasley Senior himself. I've heard about the book of dirt he has on the admin for years, from his mouth. All I can say is what kind of person does that make you, Mike. If the great Peaseley Senior has so called dirt on the admin why he never done the ethical thing and report them? If he is so great and wise, why has he bragged about having this dirt and saving it for some reason?

As far as Fowler goes, go can you think for one second that he is not more than qualified to run PCSO? Maybe you don't know him, at all. The man is extremely intelligent and approachable. He worked his way up the ranks from Deputy. HE has run a multitude of units, squads, sections, divisions, and bureaus. Simovich has done the same and more, including interim Sheriff in North Florida.

Commanding people is part of all that, but they ran these units, divisions, & bureaus. That includes managing budgets, allocating money for capitol outlays, managing people and managing policy. Has Mike done any of that? I didn't see Mike in 1996 when we got shot at in St. Pete riots, but our admin was there. I didn't see Mike at any of the hurricane responses we had. But our admin was there, in person, on the ground.

Personally, I think POINT BLANK is Mike. I think you're an idiot. I think you're totally full of crap. You always play off being "Signal 20" like it's a good thing. I think that false aura is your way of hiding that you are and were a lazy coward who bull crapped his way through a career. You dodged calls and over stated things you did. You lead no one. You did marginal work. You have no chance of being a Sheriff here or any where else.

So give me a break, Bubba got more votes than you'll get!

12-31-2006, 01:11 AM
First of all 92f Im not MIKE and you missed the point of the conversation. If we as a agency are so great in balancing a budget ,why do we give back 2-6 million dollars a year. I know it my sound funny to you ,but if someone gives your unit ,,lets say 300.00 dollars to spend. Then you identify what it is you need and purchase it. I was also in the riots and with the hurricane relief efforts whats that got to do with misdeeds. Im sure your one of those people that think you must have stripes or bars on your shoulders to be capable running anything. I know alot of people who own large and small business's that could problably run this agency with-out having any police experience. Last thing I will say. If you are a deputy and have been around here for 20 plus years you might know what misdeeds happened under certain people watches, Regardless if they were a Sgt, LT, CAPT, Maj at that time. Will see in 2008 what comes out

12-31-2006, 03:13 PM
Throw your dirt out now bub, lets see what you have. I guarantee every cop in the State has done something they could get suspended, fired, or even arrested for, just once, without getting caught.

As far as budgets go, most units spend every dollar every year. At the end of the fiscal year they buy crap. Ive seen it in every unit I have been in. The money they give back is reserve. I agree we could use it, but oh well.

Peasley is still SIG 20.....

01-01-2007, 04:15 PM
IM sure your so aware of everything that is going on around the S.O. Why dont you bring up Mikes stats on the CAD and compare them to the current administration. Some of these so called Leaders or Administrators cant account for maybe 100 arrests in a 25 to 30 year career. If Peasley does"nt get only 2 votes in this entire election at least he tried. Im sure 92f, Peasley would"nt hesitate to meet your cowardly ass in person. Im sure your one of the familys tree of good old boys that have tried to hide behind their Daddys and Mommys past. Those days are about to come to a end. Maybe someday the St Pete Times will tired of not listening to calls from the third floor not to publish certain articles. OH anyone doe anyone know where that walkie went that Bunny had.

01-01-2007, 05:12 PM
If I posted my name I'd be called a but kisser. If I don't post my name, I'm a coward. It's circular logic you're using POINT BLANK and it's a BS argument.

As far as Mike's stats, they are BS stats. He did BS work in patrol making BS DWLSR and R/D arrests. He made normal traffic stops out to be Sig 12's that were'nt. He sat his azz on BS stops while priority calls went out in his sector. He handled the same crap everyone else did in CID. He did the same job everyone else did in TAC. His claim to fame, a BS kilo deal in Narcotics is all he has.

Furthermore, once you are a Sergeant or higher, what arrest stats would you have? They are there to be supervisors, not take calls. That too is an idiotic argument you have.

As far as a family tree goes, I'm not related to anyone here, nor to anyone in politics or any other influential position in Florida. Nice try. I got my job like anyone else. I know it pisses you off that some of us actually like our jobs here.

As far as Bunny goes, now you're grasping at straws. Last I checked that dig doesn't carry any weight against the current admin, now does it. Guess you should have used that dirt when the previous Sheriff was here, Mike.

So what have we learned? Mike thinks anyone who says something positive for PCSO is a butt kissing prick. Mike is right for the job because he was a worker bee for 25 years. Mike thinks most people in the admin havent made enough arrests to lead. Mike believes I must be a legacy to spout off the way I do. Mike has dirt on Everitt in the name of a Rabbit, wow thats hot news. Mike thinks the book of dirt he has will win him an election.

01-01-2007, 05:36 PM
92f Why dont you go put some more pictures of yourself and put them on your Desk. Then go buy a Harley Davidson. Im thinking you sport the initials M/K . Haaa then grow up. Ill see you later

01-02-2007, 05:27 AM
Wrong again. Why don't you learn how to structure a sentence. Dip-a-Shit

01-02-2007, 08:46 PM
I am REALLY glad I'm not a cop. The way you all slam one another is really disturbing and you are supposed to protect and serve the public!!!!! 92f I think I'm safe in saying that Point Blank's point is over the past 25 years when the current 'ranks' weren't 'ranks' (as far as the number of arrests, tickets, etc). As far as the hurricane and St. Pete details go, I DO REMEMBER Mike going just not in uniform because he wasn't in uniform then. I know this and remember this and I'm not even a cop (as said earlier). I do believe it would serve all well by getting your facts straight before blasting a fellow officer (past or present). Nothing good comes from slamming one under the bus. As a cop, you have to know that or at least I think you should - is that how you treat the citizens of the County you protect???????????????????? Oh, and by the way, this is not Mike Peasley (just in case you were wondering).

GO MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-03-2007, 12:44 AM
GO LESTER!!!

01-03-2007, 06:37 PM
wow Guest, you got me.......All cops do not agree with each other. Just as all employees at a business do not. I'm sure when current ranks, as you put it, were Deputies, they did what they had to do. If you go back 20 years you would have seen a very hard FTO program and system. You didnt speak till spoken to and you had to set a high bar to be a Deputy. The admin had strong standards for your appearance and job performance. It was very para-military compared to today. All of the admin survided that some how. Funny how Mike survived but never got promoted. And if slamming another cop is so bad, why is it okay for MIKE to do it with his so called book of dirt???? My facts are straight Mister I'm not a Cop. And what would my view of MIKE have to do with how I treat citizens of this county??? Thats a bull crap comeback that morons like you use when you try and be all high and mighty. MIKE is a morn and so are you.

01-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Sounds to me that 92f had a bad day and a bit chauvinistic!!!!! Don't believe I'd be calling a citizen a "moron". Perhaps someone, anyone pull Mike's sleeve and see what's in it - you might be surprised................ Perhaps getting back to basics is what the dept. needs. From the way it sounds on this website, there are a lot of deputies NOT happy. Anyone interested in hearing what Mike has to say, one can email him at peasleyin08@yahoo.com or give him a call.

01-05-2007, 02:56 PM
Dear Guest (Citizen),

You sound like a holier than though prick who just wants to push your candidate. You are a moron. And yes I would call you one. Now you can run with that and act like I have some sort of status that should prevent me from saying that. But you'd be wrong. I'm a citizen just like you and when I am off duty I can call you the biggest fuc$%ng moron in the world, and you are. PCSO is way past "basics" on so many levels that you could not comprehend. And if you are such a moron to believe that this website some how gives you a clear view of PCSO, you are a total fuc$%ing moron. There are only a handful of Deputies that post here, moron. If any of us want to hear what MIKE has to say i guess we will hear it when he hits the campaign trail, moron. Until then, keep using the free campaign source here and running your yap, you dip sh-it!!

01-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Well Mr. 92f, guess you have said it all. Shows me your respect for the community and one concerned citizen. This will end our banter, thought I'd get a GOOD debate with you but apparently I was wrong.

01-05-2007, 04:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHA, OHOHOHOHOHOHOH,,,,,debate???? Any negative thing said against Mike is met with the reply, "Sounds to me that 92f had a bad day and a bit chauvinistic!!!!! " Remember that retard??? Oh and don't forget, "The way you all slam one another is really disturbing and you are supposed to protect and serve the public!!!!!" Gosh what did that have to do with my counterpoint??? And my personal favorite, "If you are a deputy and have been around here for 20 plus years you might know what misdeeds happened under certain people watches, Regardless if they were a Sgt, LT, CAPT, Maj at that time. Will see in 2008 what comes out" Thats real good, healthy debate dumbazz.

I began this with good points. Mike = no degree, no supervisory experience beyond corporal, average work product, in fact did bull crap antics which I witnessed. You didnt like it and you started this slam fest you prick. If you never worked the road with him you dont know what the fu-ck you are talking about azzhole.

I would pay to see a debate between MIKE (Sig 20) and any of the admin from the Sheriff to any of the Majors. They would eat him alive. All he can throw out is that he has some dirt on them??? Wow, can you imagine the dirt I know about Mike??? Would i use it? No. Will he look like a total azzhole if he throws it out there??? Big hell yeah. Good luck Mike, I'll see Bubba Sheriff here before you get the votes!! :D

01-05-2007, 06:08 PM
GO LESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-05-2007, 10:42 PM
92f your a bozo former jarhead that has the initials M/K. Your just mad because youve found a nitch in CAC and you think your special. Relax skin flute youll be OK. MY next post will be not so nice about you HERO.

01-06-2007, 05:10 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, WRONG, blast away **** face. You make my point that it's okay for you idiots to run your mouths, but you can't take it. Go ahead dude, I'm am so far from ever being a jar head. HAHAHAHAH SLAM AWAY!!!

01-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Come on big man let me have!!! I gotta hear what you got. Bring it on, this HERO wants to hear it baby!!![/b]

01-08-2007, 02:40 AM
Stand down big shot. I'll handle my own business. Do some more squat thrust and then relax,,,

01-08-2007, 05:54 PM
HAHAHAH, as I thought you don't know crap and you don't have crap. Thanks for playing, puzzy

01-09-2007, 12:26 AM
How bout the fact that nobody wanted you in CID. How bout that time you got your butt kicked working Oldsmar. Haaa need I go on 92f

01-09-2007, 05:22 AM
Blahh Haaa haa hahahahahahah!!! Oh keep em coming douche bag. Youre a real card, slamming someone else. You think you have me so pegged!!! HAHAHAH "Haaa need I go on 92f"......oh please go on retard, let me really have it!!

01-09-2007, 08:47 PM
you guys are an embarrassment. instead of trading insults on this board why don't you just meet and settle things the old fashioned way. oops, sorry. we can tell by your posts that neither one of you have ever had a dirty uniform. punks.

01-10-2007, 12:54 AM
Bobby Somers,laugh all you want,wait and see!

01-10-2007, 07:55 AM
Lots of skeltons for B/S, Give me another name

01-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Dear Guest,

Well let me see why we won't meet. 92d has no idea who I am and i don;t know who he is. That's one reason. 2nd if this board were your jobs board, say blue color meaningless job affairs.com you would go there to ***** about stuff. You wouldnt care about what someone with a different job has to say about your opinions and debates. Just like i dont give a crao what you have to say about our job. Our opinions are none of your fu$%ing business you jackazz.

As far as Bobby Somers goes, that'll work for me. All three sons work here and are all producers. There are legacies here that don't produce the same caliber, but they are not one of them. Plus anything would be better than Sig 20 Mike.

92d, is that all you have azzhole??? If you are so sure that you know me why don't you go talk to M/K and voice your clearly strong opinion?? Or are you scared? puzzy

01-10-2007, 05:33 PM
After reading your posts, your most likely the same immature a-hole that posts as 10-6-9'er. Again, you and your pot-stirring posts are an embarrassment, especially if you work as a leo. Instead of throwing others names out there in such a liberal manner, why don't you id yourself so the rest of us know who to feed, diaper and pacify on a regular basis...PUNK.

01-10-2007, 07:00 PM
Now Now watch the language. Im a little scared by your post. Your to easy 92 who ever you claim your not. If and when I id myself, Ill be sure to come see you hero. Youll just cry and ask for 10-94 anyway. Then what........

01-10-2007, 07:12 PM
To Guest:

I too hate 10-69er. I believe he works in the jail and is a discruntled former police explorer who could not get onto the road. I don;t get who's name I threw around so liberally. The post above mine started the conversation, or can;t you follow two conversations at once?

To 92c (formerly 92d):

Now now **** head, again, if you are so sure then by all means go talk to him. I think he won't know what the hell your talking about. So, yes, i think it is totally hilarious that you think that is who I am.

As for me, I don't "cry" for a 10-94 the way you new breeds do. It doesnt take four back up units for me to take a mouthy person to jail. I don't need the support of three extra people to handle a call. So thanks for the "hero" compliment, but keep it for yourself big man.

You know where MK works, by all means show us what kind of man you are go and talk to him boss man.....

Ten6Niner
01-11-2007, 01:25 AM
Hate me?! Hate is such and ugly word. I've just been laughing at you two and haven't posted.

A couple of things to throw in your mix:

1. I've never posted as anyone but me.

2. I work in Patrol Operations Bureau, have never worked at the jail, and have over ten years of on-the-road law enforcement experience.

So....keep guessing!

01-12-2007, 12:07 AM
That little photo you chose to go with your moniker is so appropriate...a fukked up little p.o.s. like so many we come across. So fitting for your fukked up personality and warped opinions, PUNK-AZZ, BIOTCH.

Ten6Niner
01-12-2007, 12:34 AM
It's called humor.

Something far too many of you lack a sense of.

01-13-2007, 10:27 PM
Yeah, you should be a comedian. Take all of those 71 posts and shove them up your vagina. SWEETYPIE.

02-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Unfortunately, the link I was trying to provide is not working. I hear some people dropping the name Lester Aradi, so I entered it into the ask.com seach engine. Coincidentally, the very first "hit" that was returned was a link to findings of police misconduct by two of his officers. It would not have been such a bad thing if he had not been so overt in his efforts to avoid an investigation, or acknowledge any possibilities of misdeeds. Law Enforcement is one of the toughest jobs in the world, but every job has it's "bad seeds". The agaency head needs to be accountable to his or her staff that do their job the way they swore to do it.... this means removing and disciplining the one's that don't. That link won't work, but you may be able to find the PDF file. It's far too long to copy and paste the whole file, otherwise I would have. Be safe everyone!

http://wzus.ask.com/r?t=p&d=us&s=a&c=a& ... ec=8&pt=(U (http://wzus.ask.com/r?t=p&d=us&s=a&c=a&l=dir&o=333&sv=0a30051c&ip=88aebb0a&id=A2725B5FFD0961F4EFE0C16BB3DBAF70&q=Lester+Aradi&p=1&qs=0&ac=24&g=029a3FzS+8grTt&en=te&io=0&ep=&eo=&b=alg&bc=&br=&tp=d&ec=8&pt=(U))%20PIU04%2F11230821(G)%20REPORT%20OF%20POLI CE%20MISCONDUCT&ex=&url=&u=http://sec-global.com/services/ig/piu/(U)_PIU0411230821(G)_REPORT_OF_POLICE_MISCONDUCT_( REDACTED-PUBLIC-FINAL).PDF

If you actually read into the case report and do some research on this, you will find that the what Lester did was to question the origin of an e-mail from a private "information and protective services" company who claimed they were investigating an incident involving his officers. The report you are reading was in fact filed by that private company (sec-global.com) who has no legal authority. The bit about "contravening DOJ guidelines" is hysterical too, there was no federal authority involved!

As was also documented in this report, Aradi questioned the originating IP address of the e-mail he received based on information which would have been presented by his IT / CS officer. As is also documented in the report, Largo had a few incidents with mixed IP addresses at the time these incidents occurred.

Furthermore, what Lester did was to contact both the FDLE, the local FBI team, AND to invite an investigator from SEC to visit the department. Aradi contacted the proper authorities when he was threatened with an investigation by a private company with very little credibility. Check out their website.....it looks like it was put together by a high-school kid. Now why would Lester contact the PROPER authorities regarding the incident if he were trying to cover it up?

You are making a judgement on Mr. Aradi based upon a report originating from an company which the complaintant PAID. You are buying into findings which were either biased or created by this company. I can create my own investigations company, find a client, and then post any of my findings as I wish, credible or not.

Here's another story you might be interested in:

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/stories/73

Is it credible simply because it was posted online?

I dare you to find me any credible story which portrays Aradi in a negative manner. Since he took over as Chief of Police in Largo, Mr. Aradi has received nothing but praise and accolades for the fine job he has done in making Largo a safer and better place.

02-08-2007, 02:00 AM
ARADI IS AN IDIOT.

02-20-2007, 01:51 AM
Great one, Pumping Iron........you're the typical ignorant American. You have no valid point, no point at all, in fact.

Sounds like you're the real idiot.

02-20-2007, 02:24 AM
I think ARADI needs to loose some weight, and whats in it for you (realist) if he was to get elected. Please dont post again. Oh and by the way if he was so interested in running why has he not become a nominee. Im sure if I polled LPD someone would have something negative to say about him.

05-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I am not a police officer but a former resident of Pinellas County. Mike Peasley is one reason why I no longer reside in Pinellas County. I used to be a "friend" of Mike's. I was a very good friend to him; did him favors even his cop friends wouldn't do for him and his family. My nephew is even on the job so I am familiar with the normal process of the PD. I knew his two younger sons and his two ex wives. He terrorized many of his neighbors in his Palm Harbor sub division on a daily basis when he should have been looking at the weaknesses and drug problems in his own household. Mike was even accused of beating his wife (whose brother is one of you) and had his gun taken away for I think, 6 months. He terrorized me, a former "friend" that lead me to legal fees in excess of $2,000.00 for a trumped up charge that was laughed at by the Pinellas County Judge that heard my case. Mike will do whatever he can to abuse the system to serve his own means. How anyone can think he would be a good Sheriff is beyond me. He is also a racist; I have heard his mouth run on many occasions.
He turned on me for no reason; even threatened me with imprisonment! I have never ever had any problem with any police officer in my life, nor has anyone in my family, but Mike Peasley abused his authority as a police officer; even had a female police officer in his sector respond and sign her name to a "police report" (which I never saw or received a copy of) so his name wouldn't be on it.
Mike Peasley is a vindictive and angry person who will lash out and do whatever he can to hurt whoever it is he is after at the moment. Fear is not how you run a police department and fear is what Mike is all about.
I don't wish him any harm, I just wish he would crawl under a rock somewhere and disappear. He certainly does not deserve nor has he earned the right to run for Sheriff. He would probably spend all his time as Sheriff playing golf and counting his money.
I have read the postings between all you fellow police officers and I am disappointed and concerned how you respond to each other with verbal abuse and threats. I guess Mike's intimidation tactics have spread like a cancer to you all as well. Pinellas County needs an honest, educated and fair Sheriff, not a self serving, pompous liar like Mike Peasley.

05-28-2007, 05:59 PM
And you should write a book. Mike is a nutbag, has been for a long time. Mike when are you going to pull out your so called "book" of crap you have that you will use against the Admin like you have been saying for years??? fruitcake

05-28-2007, 07:59 PM
Lets see here, whats the old saying? Slander is spoken and defamation/lible is written....Hmmmmmmmm. Hopes you got some "facts" jack.

05-28-2007, 09:10 PM
I don't know who you are "Must Want Trouble" which is obviously directed at me, but this email was not directed at you. This is none of your business. Yes, I have facts, which of course, are again, none of your business. That's why the Judge laughed when he saw my facts IN WRITING and an empty file from PCSO. No slader here, no liable here, just a citizen's knowledge first hand of what Mike has done to hurt people that do no wrong, except in his own mind, for his own personal agenda.[/b]

05-29-2007, 02:27 AM
I can't believe I wasted 15 minutes of my life reading this post :x

This falls somewhere between watching the wind blow and paint dry. :roll:

05-30-2007, 11:12 PM
I wonder how the MOD would handle blasting and attacking the Sheriffs life on this board . Just wonder if the Mod would give the same time to blasting Car1 as he or she allows to Peasley. Or maybe he or she is protected.

05-31-2007, 04:06 AM
The Mod would and has allowed the same level of input or "bashing" against the Sheriff bro. So youre barking up the wrong tree there princess.

05-31-2007, 06:03 PM
I dont think so Hero

06-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Lets see here, whats the old saying? Slander is spoken and defamation/lible is written....Hmmmmmmmm. Hopes you got some "facts" jack.

Hey retard slander is a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name (mike needed a good name to begin with, he never has).

And genius libel, not lible, is defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.

I hope you get your G.E.D. some day soon you illiterate idiot. Let me help you there too, here is an example of why me calling you an illiterate idiot is not libel (not lible):

illiterate means that you are unable to read and write (fact).

idiot means a foolish or stupid person (which you are).

Facts cannot be libel or slander. But idiots breed morons, please do not reproduce. Thank you for playing, now go back to your X-Box Junior.

06-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Your an idiot

06-04-2007, 10:48 PM
"thanks for playing" Thats you're favorite phrase, "Real Deputy." You are such the player. For god sake little man, when are you gonna start taking your meds and seeing the head shrink on a daily basis. Little man syndrome and having a small tool are tough phobias to shake.