PDA

View Full Version : Dont Apply!!

12-22-2006, 12:25 AM
So admin is putting out yet another memo trying to get more applicants into the kitchen.... I guess the only 2 that applied the first time (and 1 whom was told he got the job) weren't good enough.

I know this will never happen, but NO ONE PUT IN FOR IT.

Show the admin whats up. Of course they probably already know who they want in there and this is just another "formality". Pathetic.

Merry Christmas by the way! :P

12-22-2006, 06:01 PM
If he was told he got the job and still wants it, he needs tomake waves. Maje an appointment with the Capt., Major, sheriff. Was there a reason they rescinded the offer to him?

02-06-2007, 11:27 AM
I will give you this alot of the kitchen staff are nerdy and the big guy is a pain in the ass, but you will never find a better person than Sgt. J.J. he is real. He does the job to the best of his ability on a limited and often robbed from budget. But he is also a man that cares very deeply about his fellow deputies, he leads by example and that says alot about his character. who ever trained and brought this guy to where he is in this field must be very proud of all he has accomplished. and Cpl. G. is probably one the most over looked Cpl.s in the bureau based only because he does work in the kitchen

02-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Have they announced who got the job ? I heard two of them dropped out before it was announced? So whos the new (as the above guest noted) nerd?

02-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Oh my gosh, talk about a joke. A certain loudmouth that was kicked out of the kitchen 4 years ago got the kitchen position. ( hmmm, that makes alot of sense ). It appears the term " hospitality " plays no role at the 5 star cafe!!

02-08-2007, 10:05 PM
LOL

02-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Ok first lets get you straight on the facts. I wasn't kicked out of the kitchen, for a month before I left I was telling the Sgt. I would be going back to the floor on the next bid. I left the kitchen because I could no longer work with a certain individual in there. And just for the record every time theres been an opening in the kitchen, the Sgt. in Lol has told me and asked me if I'm going to put in for it. And By the Way if you have a problem with me or my work ethic--come to me and tell me coward.

02-09-2007, 05:21 PM
you must have something big on some body in the Admin or Kitchen because they give you anything you ask for and your big mouth is going overtime all the time and I know for a fact you have been told that more than once now lower your voice you giving me a damn headache

02-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Umm No I don't have anything on anybody-I've paid my dues in this agency. If I got what I asked for I would have been back in the kitchen 3 1/2 yrs ago, or been a program deputy, a sentencing deputy, a laundry deputy or been able to stay in NPR. The reason I got it was because I have 2 1/2 yrs experience in the kitchen and have been through food service managers course before-which none of the other applicants have. I already knew the answers to the questions because I've worked in the kitchen (and had past restaurant experience)before. And if you have a problem with me-come to my face and tell me.

02-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey Hindman,
Not all of us believe that--don't get me wrong you can be really loud. But you do have seniority and you seem to run a pretty tight pod. Good Luck-if thats the job you want. Beisdes your above me on the seniority list.

02-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Ok, i dont know much about the kitchen, but is a deputy supposed to kick empty 5gl Zephyrhills h2o bottles at trustys heads? lol, ( another reason she was kicked out of kitchen, or so I heard ) Is that lawsuit still goin on?

02-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Come on that was only a game of spin the bottle that got out of hand.

Maybe there should ba a redo as in the last selection process.

02-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Good Luck to you Leanne, I'm glad to see you got what you wanted.

02-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Hey Jones or Hindman or whatever your name is this week. The kitchen can have you. The sound of your never ending banter is like nails on a chalkboard. Don't screw it up this time and stay the hell in there. Remember you never know when you might have to be the sole bread winner again.

02-10-2007, 01:24 AM
Well I guess the kitchen will get alot more knives when I go back to the kitchen--I"LL PULL THEM OUT OF MY BACK!!. As I've said before--If you guys have a problem with me-MAN UP and tell me to my face, or better yet-use your real name in this forum. I'll turn my back again so anyone else wanna stick in a few more knives? And yes I will remember this when the floor calls me for a special tray that I don't have paperwork for (guess I'll follow policy and you'll be out of luck).
**BTW-I slid the bottle across the floor to wake up four trusties sleeping in the back of the kitchen and it never hit the trusty & there was no lawsuit.
And to the above guest-what the hell is the "sole bread winner" comment supposed to mean?
To those of you wishing me good luck-Thank you, Be safe in your pods, and watch your backs -- as you can see how fast the knives multiply in your back when its turned.

02-10-2007, 01:58 AM
WOW that was real smart! Lets tell everyone that you are gonna screw with them now when they ask for a meal. I think that is what people are saying there girl you are a real bread winner :oops:

Think before you speak and speak less that you think and you might be on the right track. Now get in there and make someone some dinner!

02-10-2007, 04:03 PM
if those knives you keep refering to could be pulled out of your back and used to cut out your tongue that would solve alot of problems that you bring upon yourself. if you would learn to shut up you wouldn't have these things written. But alas you can't shut up in real life or in this forum...you just want to keep pushing and have the last word you think that people are going to name themselves here and suffer the wrath of the administrators who read in here. those are the ones anonimity is used for. Believe you are a joke and nobody is afraid of you but too question the intelligence and motives of the Admin. is suicidal so let some of the air out of your ego and keep your mouth shut and maybe those that hate you will lighten up. President Abraham Lincoln once said " it is better to remain silent and let peopl think your a fool..than to speak up and remove their doubt."

02-10-2007, 08:31 PM
I will bet that she doesn't pay attention to what you just wrote! Anyone in on that one I will start at $20.

02-10-2007, 08:42 PM
if those knives you keep refering to could be pulled out of your back and used to cut out your tongue that would solve alot of problems that you bring upon yourself. if you would learn to shut up you wouldn't have these things written. But alas you can't shut up in real life or in this forum...you just want to keep pushing and have the last word you think that people are going to name themselves here and suffer the wrath of the administrators who read in here. those are the ones anonimity is used for. Believe you are a joke and nobody is afraid of you but too question the intelligence and motives of the Admin. is suicidal so let some of the air out of your ego and keep your mouth shut and maybe those that hate you will lighten up. President Abraham Lincoln once said " it is better to remain silent and let peopl think your a fool..than to speak up and remove their doubt."
I guess she, according to you should just sit there and not defend herself. You are the coward. can't post your friggen name. POS!

02-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Who cares!

02-10-2007, 11:33 PM
whats for dinner im hungry.

02-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Ok, This is gettin good. I was sittin in the wings gettin a good laugh at the cost of her, but, I have to admit with the above. I do not believe that peeps here are cowards of you, cowards of admin is for damn sure. ( easy money in this job ). The kitchen can have you, it should make a perfect addition to the others in there. I heard alot of the K- staff already talkin about all the additional pat downs they will have to do because of you!! What is up with the bread winner statement? Anything to do with your spouse not making it in detention? Didn't you both get matching handcuff anklet tat's? hehe. Oh the fun to come for the future of culinary central.

02-11-2007, 01:33 AM
Hey Pasco Deputy you wanna talk about a coward P.O.S. you hide behind Charlenelike a little kid behind his momma, are you going to RJ Gators tonight ? why don't you man up and name your self because you wouldn't make a good pimple on a real Deputys arse

02-11-2007, 03:13 AM
At least they will save on that radio they wont need to issue, you can just yell the from the kitchen meal carts 51. ( you wont even have to yell, just talk normal ' wait I don't think that is possible')

02-11-2007, 03:26 AM
The sole bread winner comment was reference to your old man who got himself canned out of corrections in two different counties. At least you have your paycheck to rely on. As far as your say it to my face comment I have no desire to speak to you face to face, I've seen your face! Stay in the kitchen you gossiping snitch.

02-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Wow you guys are harsh. i didn;t think most of you knew teamwork-But let one person jump on someone and you guys just keep kicking. So what if she loud. At least she shows up and stays in her pod. I'll watch my back a little more--I'm thinking maybe its the mob mentality. But I didn't think having a loud voice would piss off so many, at least she hasn't slept with most of her supervisors(like a few other women around here). And about her being a gossip-she actually came to me and asked me when someone started talking about me. So I dont agree shes a gossip.And who gives a crap about her old man.

02-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Hey Pasco Deputy you wanna talk about a coward P.O.S. you hide behind Charlenelike a little kid behind his momma, are you going to RJ Gators tonight ? why don't you man up and name your self because you wouldn't make a good pimple on a real Deputys arse
We were at RJ Gators lastnight and of course your whimpy ass never showed..Typical ALL TALK!

02-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Hey Pasco,I was at RJ gators last night, but I got there a little late as it was already late when I read Charlenes invitation. I thought you were buying the 1st round

02-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Why dont we start a new topic, this individual is not worth all of our attention. Besides she is walking into the new area with bidding seniority, but no kitchen seniority. She will have no say compared to 80% of the deputies in there. That should keep her somewhat tame.

02-11-2007, 11:18 PM
I wish that there was a way to point out which post are by detention because you detention people that are posting about such trivial BS are friggin clowns.

I am ashamed that everyday people read this board and actually think that the deputy arriving at their house would type this crap.

02-12-2007, 08:40 PM
I THINK YOU HAVE THINGS A BIT WRONG! BOTH SIDE HAVE ARSE CLOWNS YOU ARE JUST TO BLIND TO SEE THEM ON WHAT EVER SIDE YOU ARE ON. :lol:

02-14-2007, 11:20 AM
Spiny Norman,

Spam, spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,
spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,
spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,eggs,bacon, and spam

And hold the SPAM!

Lumberjack

(Oh, Im a lumberjack and Im okay, I sleep all night and I work all day) :twisted:

02-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Welcome back to the insanity. So sorry about all the hate, hope you can forget the small minded people. Hold your head high so show them what you can do. If most of the haters only knew how much work it is in the kitchen they might not be talking so much. The nerd thing is so much B.S., come and walk a mile in my shoes. I already sat in your chair and know what you do day in and day out. Don't lie and try to say what you do is so hard. Been there done that.

Again good luck and best wishes to Leann, hope to be working with you soon.

02-15-2007, 03:28 AM
who the hell would call themselves papa bear. the kitchen is full of nerds and arse kissers, that's how they got into the kitchen and don't even try to make me think that your job is hard work. as for your new help, well you can have her and all of the headaches that go along with her if I have to hear that voice one more time you can start a suicide Q-15 on me

02-15-2007, 07:10 PM
No Q-15 needed. We lose one every now and again. There are a lot of people waiting to take your place. Won't miss you in the least. It's people like you that are cause 90% of the problems. Good luck and Gods speed.

02-16-2007, 03:14 PM
papa bear=kurinzi

02-16-2007, 04:32 PM
Oh my God!!! I should have figured that out. when he said he backed off Union. We all know that he backed off because it was F.O.P. and not P.B.A. and as far as Going to his house or parties or whatever he was talking about, I'm sure Brzycki was there, and who needs that? I know the guy and really if you spend the time getting to know him although hw is a big nerd,,he's really harmless. and I think if he knew who I was he would just shake his head and laugh