PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable

12-21-2006, 05:20 AM
What is up with little Adolf Hitler and not so great looking Pocahontas in DIII (motor units) writing a Detective’s wife traffic tickets. She even tried to tell you dip shits before you wrote the tickets that her husband was on the phone, but no, you retards laughed at her. You two little drones make me sick.

12-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Why don't you post your name and then go ask them in person? Oh yeah, that would take a real man to do that. :roll:

Oh and here's you answer: Because she deserved a ticket.

12-22-2006, 01:22 AM
Obviously you have no clue of what happened, if you were little oreo or Linda the jockey you would be embarrased to speak your mind. Poor judgement. On the other hand, if you are little oreo I can show you any day of the year what it takes to be a man, that doesn't mean your going to become one. For the limping barbie, your hooked up with the wrong half man.

simpleman
12-22-2006, 02:31 AM
Nice that you can hide behind a guest login and throw stones. If you weren't there then shut your piehole. If you were there then deal with it properly. It's obvious that you dislike the both of them. A better person would stay out of it. So again little dweeb, shut your piehole. :evil:

12-22-2006, 08:08 AM
I have worked with little Hitler and I can honestly say he has the little mans syndrome. As for the jockey, I’ve never worked with her but I have worked around her. It is totally despicable that you would write the wife of one of your own a traffic ticket. I have been on this job for 18 years and pulled over plenty of Law Enforcement (City/County/State/Federal) and NEVER GIVEN A TICKET. You cannot convince me that you had to write the tickets, and why not talk to the ladies husband (a fellow Deputy). Are you two that high and mighty?

You have to remember that this agency is not that big and I’m sure people will make it known just how you two operate. What’s good about this information is that you can tell it to everyone and not get in trouble……………………….because you guys did it and it’s true, no rumor violation here.

12-22-2006, 12:17 PM
I have worked with little Hitler and I can honestly say he has the little mans syndrome. As for the jockey, I’ve never worked with her but I have worked around her. It is totally despicable that you would write the wife of one of your own a traffic ticket. I have been on this job for 18 years and pulled over plenty of Law Enforcement (City/County/State/Federal) and NEVER GIVEN A TICKET. You cannot convince me that you had to write the tickets, and why not talk to the ladies husband (a fellow Deputy). Are you two that high and mighty?

You have to remember that this agency is not that big and I’m sure people will make it known just how you two operate. What’s good about this information is that you can tell it to everyone and not get in trouble……………………….because you guys did it and it’s true, no rumor violation here.

Did they know she was a wife of a deputy? Also I have met a few wifes and have wondered how a deputy could keep their job with the type of person she was, you know the type that keeps the old friends that would had been an SOP violation for you or me to even talk to after work hours.

12-22-2006, 07:44 PM
I dont think any cop has to be at that traffick stop to put themselves in their shoes. Lets imagine that she did deserve a ticket, wouldnt any cop with proper respect for the profession at least talk to the detective over the phone and tell him exactly whats going on. That would be like hitting the lotto, hey brother i just pulled over your wife and thanks to her attitude i am giving her a ticket. Based on the two IDIOTS that wrote her up, which i know personally, i really believe that things happend the way it was described. I also heard that these IDIOTS wrote up the Detective's child for not having a sealt belt, and they didnt even let the lady explain why didnt the child have it on. Unless you personally know these two IDIOTS dont try to defend them because they are as bad as they come. Name me one true cop that would write up a felow officer's wife, one that could save your life one day, the week before christmas. These two have a reputation and they are planning to keep it.

12-22-2006, 11:44 PM
Lets look at it another way.
Maybe this guy is doing his fu@king job.
If the kid wasnt wearing a seat belt, then the stupid mom needs a ticket and an a$$ chewing by her husband.
Lets put the kid at risk even though the mom should know better as the wife of a detective.
Lets do special favors like we did in the Cal Henderson regime to let everyone at HCSO off.
Now what would you be saying if the deputy let her off and she got in an accident a mile down the road and the kid died.
The DEPUTY would lose his job no doubt and have to live with the guilt of letting another deputies kid get killed for the rest of his life.
I bet that mom will NEVER let her kid go without a seat belt again because of this.

12-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Why are most of the negative posts here from D-3?

12-23-2006, 12:18 AM
Why are most of the negative posts here from D-3?

Because our major sucks!!!

12-23-2006, 12:24 AM
Ok IDIOT #3, you must also be a Motor unit from DIII, because instead of asking did the kid have the seat belt on, you are assuming like Linda the Jockey, that the kid didnt have it on. Henderson, Gee, Bush or Castro does not determine if you write a ticket or not #3. Hello #3, I am pretty sure that if you learned that the kid died in an accident after your traffic stop and citations, you done your duty as cop, by giving her the tickets. A dead kid is a dead kid and two Fricking citaions are not going to make it any diffrent. Hello #3, when ever you are scared of making decisiones based Gee, Bush or Castro, and not on your own, its time to go back to the minumum wage job. A true cop is true to his family no matter what, because when it comes down to it, thats all you got, your fellow officers.

12-23-2006, 05:40 AM
A true cop is true to his family no matter what, because when it comes down to it, thats all you got, your fellow officers.

All I can say is WOW. A true cop is true to his family no matter what? I think it is time for you to hang it up, as a real true cop has limits, like not breaking the law. You I see do not see it that way. I take it from what you posted, that if a squad member was stealing things on calls, you would not say anything as you want to be true to your family member, even if they are a thieving rat ba$tered? I hope that you cross the line "again" one day (you see those that think like you have already crossed it and just have not been cought) so I can have the pleasure of not only arresting you but making sure you no longer can carry a badge, a badge that for me represents honor, something you know nothing about.

12-23-2006, 03:16 PM
There you go again, #3. The only reason you think like that is because you are dirty. Like i said before, it takes a TRUE COP to do the right thing and know one, #3, said anything about breaking the law. The only thing you are going to catch one day, is probably a :shock: lady with her kid and right them up to teach them a great lesson in life. Great Job #3.

12-23-2006, 08:51 PM
[quote:3n0smrs2] All I can say is WOW. A true cop is true to his family no matter what? I think it is time for you to hang it up, as a real true cop has limits, like not breaking the law. You I see do not see it that way. I take it from what you posted, that if a squad member was stealing things on calls, you would not say anything as you want to be true to your family member, even if they are a thieving rat ba$tered? I hope that you cross the line "again" one day (you see those that think like you have already crossed it and just have not been cought) so I can have the pleasure of not only arresting you but making sure you no longer can carry a badge, a badge that for me represents honor, something you know nothing about.[/quote:3n0smrs2]
Are you that stupid? Giving a break on a civil traffic citation is nothing compared to someone stealing. You have to be a complete moron to think that it is. That would make YOU and everyone else in the world guilty. I’ve been doing this job long enough to know that some Deputies don’t have any brains but when you make comments like you did, well we don’t have to look far.

12-24-2006, 01:32 AM
I’ve been doing this job long enough to know that some Deputies don’t have any brains but when you make comments like you did, well we don’t have to look far.

Look on the bright side. Maybe he's a visitor from the FHP board!

:cop:

12-24-2006, 06:00 AM
What you said was
A true cop is true to his family no matter what, because when it comes down to it, thats all you got, your fellow officers.

So what does "no matter what mean"? Does it mean civil infractions only? Does it mean 1st or second degree misdermeanors only? Does if mean any type of crime? Last time I checked astealing is a crime and it would fall under "no matter what" cause they be family :roll:

12-25-2006, 04:23 AM
Your a moron. You have to be a rookie.

01-08-2007, 02:34 PM
It’s bad enough that we have to worry about FHP writing other LEO’S and their families tickets, now we have morons within our own agency that don’t get it. If you two think that people are going to forget about this, you are mistaken. Just remember, every time you walk by someone, think, do they think that I’m a piece of trader shit that likes screwing over our own.

01-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Nice that you can hide behind a guest login and throw stones. If you weren't there then shut your piehole. If you were there then deal with it properly. It's obvious that you dislike the both of them. A better person would stay out of it. So again little dweeb, shut your piehole. :evil:

Hmmm...And you, Simpleman, where's your name? You pipe up and remain anonymous? Seems your hiding your name too, "Simpleman.

01-08-2007, 09:06 PM
I hope that you cross the line "again" one day (you see those that think like you have already crossed it and just have not been cought) so I can have the pleasure of not only arresting you but making sure you no longer can carry a badge, a badge that for me represents honor, something you know nothing about.[/b]

Are you that stupid? Giving a break on a civil traffic citation is nothing compared to someone stealing. You have to be a complete moron to think that it is. That would make YOU and everyone else in the world guilty. I’ve been doing this job long enough to know that some Deputies don’t have any brains but when you make comments like you did, well we don’t have to look far.

I agree. It's a civil infraction. Gimme a break. You DO NOT GIVE LEOS CITATIONS. PERIOD. Unless of course it's for obvious reasons (DUI, 90 in 30, etc). Although I have very little tolerance for a child out of a car seat, I would have just read her the riot act and move on.

[/quote]

01-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Nice cult mentality on display here. Sorry to know that you people, and your families, are supposed to be above the law. After reading this thread (and others at this site) some of my worst suspicions about law enforcement have been confirmed. Too many thugs wearing badges. Way too many power drunk goons on the loose who think that their job title carries some special rights that are not shared by others.
I applaud the two motor officers for having the courage and respect for their job to write a ticket where it was more than warrented.
The woman, regardless of who she's married to, was cited for going 18 mph over the limit in a residential zone with a ten year old child in the back seat with no seatbelt on. In my book, that represents an appalling lack of concern for the safety of others.
You guys make much of the risks associated with your profession of choice.
I have, on two occasions, been the victim of negligent drivers that left me hospitalised. Anybody who regularly drives in the Tampa Bay area has experienced the outright insanity of many of the motorists here. Insanity similar to the actions of the detective's wife.
Then, ask any cop if there is "professional courtesy" extended to other officers and they'll deny it up and down and tell you that "I'm a professional and I enforce the law fairly without regard to who breaks it."
I guess this thread lays that myth to rest. Not only do you not enforce the law fairly. You resort to obscene name calling and bullyish threats when others do.
Next time I get an unsolicited phone call from the Policeman's Benevolent Association, or any other law enforcement agency, asking for a donation, I'm going to suggest that you guys pool up all the money that you and your families save while you let each other get away with driving like maniacs, and donate that instead.
I expect nothing less than a thorough bashing, including mindless n ame calling, for this post which is only a call for each and every one of you to DO YOUR JOB as you once swore an oath to do it.

01-20-2007, 04:09 PM
Nice post.

Good points.

Too bad that you destroyed your credibility with needless, mindless name calling, i.e. "cult mentality," "thugs wearing badges" and "power drunk goons."

This tells us that you are a run of the mill cop hater and probably have a criminal record as well.

What a shame..................

01-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Well Blown Away............ I have stopped many drivers for going even faster and never sited them, and those drivers were not LEO's or their relatives. It is not about who you are, but it is about your attitude when stopped. Many LEO's will give a warning based on how you treat us. So remember those words that your mother never taught you...."treat others the way you would like to be treated". I have had many pull over and stop as they knew they had been had without me even having to activate my lights. They knew they were in the wrong and admitted so. I on the other hand thanked them for their honesty and asked that they drive safer so that "I" did not have to scrap them off the street some day.......so that "I" did not have to tell their family that a family memeber they loved is now dead. Many times a warning works just as well as a ticket..........It just depends on perception.......MINE.

Have a nice day and may you arrive at your desination safely.

01-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Nice post.

Good points.

Too bad that you destroyed your credibility with needless, mindless name calling, i.e. "cult mentality," "thugs wearing badges" and "power drunk goons."

This tells us that you are a run of the mill cop hater and probably have a criminal record as well.

What a shame..................

Very poor detective work on your part. I've never been arrested and I get good driver rates on my auto insurance. Not a cop hater either. In fact, I applaud the officers who wrote the ticket that got this thread started.
Calling them nazi's for doing their job is certainly reflective of "thugs wearing badges" who are, in fact, "power drunk goons" who project a "cult mentality." I did not author those posts, which are now available for the whole world to evaluate. members of the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office did. In fact, I have always donated to the Policemans Benevolent Association whenever they called my house.
So, go ahead and call me names and falsely accuse me of having a criminal background. It only validates the points that I made in the post that seemed to hit you too close to home. I don't hate cops. I just don't think that bad cops (like you) should keep their jobs. I'd be much more comfortable having you collect my garbage than patrolling the streets with a loaded gun.

01-20-2007, 06:24 PM
As an ordinary citizen, without tickets for traffic infractions or accidents, I personally am tired of the brotherhood that places those in law enforcement above the laws they are supposed to be enforcing. And that includes their families. Just what kind of example does that give the youth of today? I refer to those who speed down the highways just because they can, those who turn on their flashing lights to get through a light just because they can, those who make illegal turns just because they can. And those who, in their personal lives, disregard the rules that apply to the rest of the world because they feel they are entitled. There are several county deputies in my neighborhood who do not appear to thumb their noses at the rules that apply to the rest of the property owners however, there is one that breaks any of the covenents that he wants to park his watercraft on his property, to house his adult children in his single family residence, to water his yard whenever he chooses regardless of the restrictions placed on the rest of the neighborhood. And should you "call him out" for the infractions, does his best to retaliate - because he can - his "brothers" coming to his "aid." So, some wife of some officer was breaking the law by speeding and not securing her child in the vehicle. What places her above the law? And letting her slide only encourages her to do it again and again. And encourages her child to expect that as he/she gets older they will be entitled to follow her lead without consequences - because that's what the "brotherhood" allows. It is disturbing to say the least.

01-20-2007, 09:22 PM
CR.........stop whining...try calling IA and see how far this so called brotherhood gets them.

01-21-2007, 12:03 AM
I refer to those who speed down the highways just because they can, those who turn on their flashing lights to get through a light just because they can, those who make illegal turns just because they can.

I understand what you are saying but I am going to try and educate you a little. Not every individual that gets pulled over gets a ticket. Stopping someone for a traffic violation is not to give them a ticket every time. It's to hopefully stop a certain behavior from happening again.

Are you saying that we should never give anybody a break? Ever? Every single person that is stopped should be cited right? Is that what you are saying?

Also, when you see a Deputy going through a Red Light, or speeding without lights on, it's most likely that they are going to call that does not require keeping lights and sirens going the entire time. When there is a 911 call, that does not mean lights and sirens are running all the way to a call. Every time I have to go through a light to expedite my arrival on call, I know there are people like you around thinking the way you think.

Think about this. We are on our shift patrolling a certain Zone. Why would we be trying to go through lights, or speeding? Where are we going? We are on for 12 hours in a certain area. You think we are going through lights "because we can"? For what? To go where? Just think about it.

Here's a little lesson: We do it because we are on our way to back up another unit or are trying to get to a call in the quickest amount of time without using unnecessary lights and sirens. We "run code" when needed such as accidents with injuries.

By the way, there are individuals in Law Enforcement that cited (obviously) and there are some that don't. There are some citizens that cited and some that don't.

I hope this helps.

Relax...Drive safe.

01-21-2007, 12:09 AM
By the way, there are individuals in Law Enforcement that cited (obviously) and there are some that don't. There are some citizens that cited and some that don't.

CORRECTION: There are individuals in Law Enforcement that get cited and there are some that don't.

There are some citizens that get cited and some that don't.[/quote]

01-21-2007, 12:42 AM
Don't listen to CR, they don't know what they are talking about. Using his way of thinking you would write a ticket for everyone that goes 46 in a 45 zone. ......break the law and get busted seems to be their moto.

01-28-2007, 03:06 PM
THEY GIVE WIFES TICKETS IN DIV ALSO, IT IS THIER JOB, DIFFERENCE IS PEOPLE ON THE EAST SIDE ACCEPT IT

01-28-2007, 03:36 PM
THEY GIVE WIFES TICKETS IN DIV ALSO, IT IS THIER JOB, DIFFERENCE IS PEOPLE ON THE EAST SIDE ACCEPT IT

It's NOT their job to write Cits. It's there job to use their discrimination to write Cits and to get people to change their habits through education and/or a citation if need be. It's the Deputy's choice. You shoukld know that.

Oh and what's with the "east side" crap? This isn't Tupac vs. Biggie Smalls.

Gimme a break.

01-28-2007, 04:39 PM
What is with this eastside crap??? Well the westside crew is much better, brighter, bigger, funnier, talented and educated.......we also are better looking and the girls are hotter.

01-29-2007, 04:47 AM
What is with this eastside crap??? Well the westside crew is much better, brighter, bigger, funnier, talented and educated.......we also are better looking and the girls are hotter.

HA! PERFECT! AND true!

01-29-2007, 11:31 AM
It's there job to use their discrimination

I think the word you are searching for is discretion.

01-29-2007, 12:28 PM
Yup the westside is better than the eastside. They have Davie, and we have the Doc..... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

01-29-2007, 02:38 PM

OOOPS!

01-29-2007, 03:25 PM

OOOPS!

Discrimination - Definition:

1. The power of making fine distinctions; discriminating judgment: She chose the colors with great discrimination.

2. The ability or power to see or make fine distinctions; discernment.

3. The word discrimination comes from the Latin "discriminare", which means to "distinguish between".

01-30-2007, 03:55 AM
Main Entry: dis·cre·tion
Pronunciation: dis-'kre-sh&n
Function: noun
1 : the quality of being discreet : CIRCUMSPECTION; especially : cautious reserve in speech
2 : ability to make responsible decisions
3 a : individual choice or judgment <left the decision to his discretion> b : power of free decision or latitude of choice within certain legal bounds <reached the age of discretion>
4 : the result of separating or distinguishing

See entry #3

You should practice #1

01-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Main Entry: dis·cre·tion
Pronunciation: dis-'kre-sh&n
Function: noun
1 : the quality of being discreet : CIRCUMSPECTION; especially : cautious reserve in speech
2 : ability to make responsible decisions
3 a : individual choice or judgment <left the decision to his discretion> b : power of free decision or latitude of choice within certain legal bounds <reached the age of discretion>
4 : the result of separating or distinguishing

See entry #3

You should practice #1

And....You should practice not being an arrogant a$s

02-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Remember the ones you can trust.........

02-14-2010, 03:16 PM
It's simple guys, if your a true cop, never write a LEO or their family members citation.

02-14-2010, 07:52 PM
It's simple guys, if your a true cop, never write a LEO or their family members citation.

If you're a "true cop", you don't worry about whether or not some thinks you're a "true cop" ! :devil: :snicker: :cop:

:roll:

02-14-2010, 11:57 PM
Are you on crack or just stupid???????

02-15-2010, 09:53 AM
Say it any way you want, but good ole HCSO has now gotten a reputation of screwing their own Brothers & Sisters in green almost weekly now. It seems that only the "Old School" deputies have the "you know whats" and the common sense to still do this job. It's called discretion for those big ego little deputies that feel the need to screw over the same people that watch their backs.................not stab em like some of you!