PDA

View Full Version : HEY PATTY O’HARE READ THIS!!!!

10-9
12-20-2006, 04:29 AM
It is with GREAT anger that I find former Lt O’Hare wanting to run for sheriff and being such a great person and a leader!!
I love the fact this can not just dry up and go away!
Well O I will no longer call you Lt and will do anything in power to make sure you will never be sheriff!
O’Hare I was on duty that faithful night……
When you a so called watch commander pulled one the biggest mistakes I have ever been a part of!!
See O’Hare I was involved when you for some reason decided to play like you know how to do police work… (Something you ever did in you great career what the heck did you do except for working parks that would even qualify you to run an law enforcement agency)…Over ruled a SGT when he was in the right with in policy and had a tactical advantage to stop that situation…Listen to the radios transmission when they are released.
I bet I have a few of you wondering what the heck I am talking about…See I was on duty the night we had the “Delray Beach Shooting” if you do not know what I am talking about get with Sgt Penta, Cpl Wolf K9, D/S Grindery SRT, D/S Campbell Dist I, to name a few of the many that put our lives on the line and to stop a mad man
All I can say is the citizens should seek out Capt D and thank him for finally taking charge of the incident…..
Because I can speak for everyone involved Face it YOU BLEW IT….
I highly suggest and I plan to give it to everyone once the case is closed to READ THIS REPORT….Read how this great man handled himself….
You put a lot of true law enforcement officers out there and to let you know P the S/A has still not cleared us!!! Tell me this P I heard after the fact, like the next day, you tried to file an IA complaint on the VCD SGT because he yelled at you!!!
[size=14][b]MY MY
See I saw him yell on you see he did it because you were not taking care of the me and deputies on the scene and getting us relived once we completed the walk through…But I forget filing complaints and threat ting lawsuits is you MO..
How can you sit there and say you are a leader and fair….how many times have you threatened to sue PBSO over your career???
It appears your MO is once someone picks on poor little P you threaten a law suit….Can I say District 7.. Your trying to start junk with a HQ SGT telling the bosses the truth .
P answer me this one question if you have the guts….I hear you retired because they were going to demote you??? Is this so??? I also heard that part of the demotion was because WE HAVE NO FAITH IN YOU ??? I can believe this because I am one of those!!!
I do suggest that everyone to go to his website and let P know what you think of him being a sheriff….

12-20-2006, 03:46 PM
Mr. O I don't know what your educational background is. But if I were you and wanted to be the CEO of a 300+ million dollar business, I would take a course in English. I've graded better papers that were composed by 12 year olds. How can you think that you are even remotely qualified for the position of Sheriff ? From everything that I’ve heard (my brother is a deputy) You had a career that ended on a sour note. Enjoy your retirement and move on. Why would you want to run for a position for which you are obviously not qualified? How much money do you think you can raise for the election? $10,000? $15,000? Sheriff Bradshaw will raise that much on the day he opens his campaign account. No one is going to beat him. Spend time with your family and enjoy the rest of your life. Don’t put yourself through all this aggravation only to be beat.

12-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Don't u know by now "Patty" translated from Irish to English is BOOB!!!!!

12-24-2006, 10:53 PM
Yes there was a car crash. A PT Cruiser to be fact. You need to get your facts straight and may be conside running for Broward Sheriff.

04-22-2007, 05:16 AM
Patricia….
A little birdie told me that the S/A finished his report from your debacle at Delray…
All the brave men that were out there that night did not get hurt and I hear that the S/A cleared them all….
So that means the IA should be done soon!!!!
I can not wait to read that one!!!
Also I hope the media reviews it

08-09-2009, 03:56 PM
these posts say it all.