PDA

View Full Version : money question

12-19-2006, 01:39 PM
what is the starting salary currently and how much money can i make working extra working details/overtime. i am just trying to get an idea. is it uncommon to make 20 to 30 k extra if you want to work alot.

12-19-2006, 09:12 PM
If you go to hillsborough county sheriff office web page you kand find your answers to how much we make. as far as off duty, you need to be a deputy here for one year before you can start working. then it is up to you how much extra you want to work.

12-19-2006, 11:08 PM
Or site is at www.hcso.tampa.fl.us (http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us)

have fun surfing and looking :D

12-20-2006, 01:30 PM
if you like to work o/t and details its up to you on how much you want to make. cops can make a lot of extra money if you want to put the hous in 8)

12-21-2006, 12:05 AM
How much can a reservist make in off duty work? I am currently retired leo, looking to keeping my standards and earn extra money in process?

12-26-2006, 10:45 PM
THAT IS TRUE I MAKE APPROX 20 GRAND A YEAR EXTRA WORKING DETAILS

12-26-2006, 11:32 PM
I sure hope the IRS audits some of you people

12-28-2006, 03:13 PM

All our "off-duty" is set up and tracked by our agency. This is not money under the table and we know better than to not report properly. Why don't you mind your own business instead of worrying about our financial status.

12-28-2006, 07:17 PM

All our "off-duty" is set up and tracked by our agency. This is not money under the table and we know better than to not report properly. Why don't you mind your own business instead of worrying about our financial status.

Because he doesn't make 20 grand a year on his full time job! :twisted:

12-28-2006, 09:54 PM

Please don't tell me that you think the Office gives this info to the IRS each year :shock: , they don't. We all know that many like the cash paying jobs and we know why.

01-09-2007, 08:59 PM
I LOVE ARRESTING SCUM BAGS :twisted:

01-10-2007, 04:59 PM
I LOVE ARRESTING SCUM BAGS :twisted:

Like the one above...Cop hatin' $hitbags...

You know...the ones that hate us but call us right away when in trouble.

Then we are their "heros". Whatever...

Clean and serene with a X15! 8)

01-10-2007, 05:31 PM

Please don't tell me that you think the Office gives this info to the IRS each year :shock: , they don't. We all know that many like the cash paying jobs and we know why.

You are a liar and the truth does not reside in your body.

You are accusing both our off-duty workers and our records-keeping workers of violations of the law.

If you really believe this garbage lie then report it to the IRS.

:!: :!: :!: