PDA

View Full Version : KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

12-17-2006, 03:15 AM
From a Sergeant with the Miami Police Department. All of you Officer's with the Fort Lauderdale Police Department, keep up the goood work. You guys are doing what needs to be done. Don't let that racist pig Carlton Moore bother you, sooner or later he will get popped for a felony. I wish we had leaders like yours. Just wanted to say keep up the good work!

12-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Thanks, SGT

01-04-2007, 06:02 PM
FLPD, you guys and gals do an excellent job. You are truly a dedicated bunch of LEOs. I hate to say this, but you really need to consider merging with BSO to end the corruption between the higher up in your dept, and your city commissioners. This is in-excusable. For the city manager, the PD chief and a city commissioner to come out to an arrest, and for that individual to be unarrested (son of aforementioned city commissioner) is corruption. I know there are problems in BSO, but they can be fixed come election day. Your problems will be persistant. Just think of the benefits you will get and the problems you can leave behind. Thanks

01-05-2007, 02:42 AM
"BSO" You make a good point about the merger with the sheriff office. My personnel opinion is that just might happen because of many reasons. For one the city is trying to run a 15 million + power company on its own and break away from FPL , and run the city's power. To me that means the city has to cut some money from some where right. What is the is the biggest departments in the the city that uses most of the city's budget ? It's the police and fire department, and if the city allow BSO to take over BSO will run both police and fire at a much lower price. The mayor and city commissioners did a study 2yrs ago to see if it was possible to have BSO run the place, but the residents made a big stink and demanded that the city maintained it's own police force. I can go on and on about many other reason why the city might merge. but i don't want to bore you

I guess we'll see what will happen in the next few years

01-05-2007, 03:38 AM
Well best of luck to you guys. You definately deserve better then you have right now. Keep up the great work you do and God's speed be with you all.

04-13-2007, 10:13 PM
I just wanted to let you know how much I respect you guys and your work ethic. For the last 7 years, we have assisted by Miami-Dade PD during memorial day, and all they did was lean their fat asses on the cars. You guys however handle business like it should be, professionally and swiftly. Thank you again, and I am signing up to help out for the Air Show.

04-15-2007, 12:17 AM
it seems like every time i open a newspaper the media are slamming you guys thats the thanks you get for busting your ass to help people...just wanted to let you know that we in this county are behind you and if you decide to try to make some big changes and need help.... there are fellow members/agencies that will step in and help good luck and stay safe