PDA

View Full Version : morons on parade

12-14-2006, 01:41 AM
HAHA The mod deleted it but a jerk was ranting about Nazi police for telling the idiot to turn his headlights on AT NIGHT while he was driving down a road looking at Christmas lights. This is what we have to deal with all the time. This genius was irate because he was in a moving vehicle, at night, on a public street, with other cars present and was mad because a police officer told him to turn on his lights. The officer DIDN"T CITE HIM just warned him and he was mad, you are king of the idiots.

If you ever wonder why the police hate you, look no further. You're too stupid to ever try to explain. Hopefully your sterile.

12-14-2006, 02:28 PM
Its under the HCSO board

12-14-2006, 03:54 PM
The day this board produces something halfway useful, I'll die of a coronary.

12-14-2006, 09:11 PM

Give me an example of what you would term useful? I'll do it, I'd love to give you a coronary.

12-14-2006, 10:48 PM

Give me an example of what you would term useful? I'll do it, I'd love to give you a coronary.

An example of something halfway useful?? How about something that doesn't involve the bashing of another agency or the bashing, and carrying on over some of our former officers? The majority of the posts here make us look like whiney, pathetic imbeciles.

12-14-2006, 11:37 PM
Newsflash, Most of those posts and I mean 95+% of the posts are not posted by TTPD employees. It's mostly others and then who knows who replies. When you say it makes us look bad, how could it? we don't have any part in it. I cannot be responsible for the 1000's of jerkoffs who are in the area and post here. I would rethink that as you are poorly informed.

12-16-2006, 02:49 AM
Newsflash, Most of those posts and I mean 95+% of the posts are not posted by TTPD employees. It's mostly others and then who knows who replies. When you say it makes us look bad, how could it? we don't have any part in it. I cannot be responsible for the 1000's of jerkoffs who are in the area and post here. I would rethink that as you are poorly informed.

You're correct, I didn't take this into consideration. I stand corrected.

12-16-2006, 03:16 AM
You're a big man to respond and acknowledge that. Kudos to you.

Now back to that coronary.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12-16-2006, 10:24 PM
HAHA The mod deleted it but a jerk was ranting about Nazi police for telling the idiot to turn his headlights on AT NIGHT while he was driving down a road looking at Christmas lights. This is what we have to deal with all the time. This genius was irate because he was in a moving vehicle, at night, on a public street, with other cars present and was mad because a police officer told him to turn on his lights. The officer DIDN"T CITE HIM just warned him and he was mad, you are king of the idiots.

If you ever wonder why the police hate you, look no further. You're too stupid to ever try to explain. Hopefully your sterile.

I have been to the display the poster is talking about and the area is very well lit. This being the case I also have driven down this street with my lights off, as most others also do, and have even done so in my green and white. The area is still very well lit and is brighter then driven at dusk without lights. And guess what, I am also a LEO and have been for many many years. The problem I have with "today's" LEO is the lack of common sense that many seem to lack.

12-16-2006, 11:54 PM
HHAha an obvious post by the same moron "in my green and white" what a jerkoff. We all know you're the same poster DUMBASS!!!!