PDA

View Full Version : 22 years later?? old subject revisited

12-12-2006, 09:59 PM
did everyone see the guy that was arrested and given a life sentence for molestation that took place 22 years ago...there was no physical evidence just word of mouth....yet the state attny's office wont go after ex dep ds even though he not only molested but also raped his daughter from age 8-14..some of which time period he worked for hcso..hmm does anyone believe now that hcso whispered in their ear to leave it alone...i see a big lawsuit coming if they dont go after ex orient dep D.S

12-13-2006, 12:25 AM
Oh look! Doofus is back.

Get a life!!!!! (Away from here.)

:twisted:

simpleman
12-13-2006, 12:43 AM
Boddy you might get more attention and maybe someone will believe if you just go to 800 East Twiggs and shout it out for the world to hear. Conitinuing to post here tells me that you are masochistic and like to be beat up,,,,,,,,,thats all you are getting. I believe you were told before to go to Paranoia.com but maybe this one will give you some better ideas. http://www.carpenoctem.tv/cons/"

12-15-2006, 06:03 PM
what is there to believe?? the report has been filed...i heard it from the victim directly geez and the other story was in the news i know some of u have brains,,,well except for the upper echelon and i/a lol

12-16-2006, 12:52 AM
Inorance is bliss huh dooofus

12-16-2006, 03:01 AM
Doofus is incredibly pathetic.

:P