PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff, where is your IA?

12-07-2006, 03:46 PM
"Probation ends for Coat's find" was the headline in the St Pete Times. Remember he wrote the letter for his buddy Mcintyre who was on probation for leaving the scene of an accident with injuries, you know a felony. Mcintyre got 3 years probation. Coats wrote the letter on PCSO letterhead to get his buddies probation shortened. The case got sent to Tampa to a new judge. Mcintrye got his probation ended in less than 2 of the 3 years. Thats actually normal for all people who dont violate the probation.

But what law did Coats break by acting for his political supporter while at work. Isnt that a misdemeanor now? What level 5 rule did Coats break for having a personal relationship with a convictd felon? Thats 5 day suspension to termination isnt it? Conducted personal business while at work, thats inefficiency in duties and conducting personal business on duty, I think 2 level 3 violations. Oh and dont forget you caused discredit to PCSO. Thats a level 3 aint it?

Where is the notice of an active IA so he can sit and wait for a long investigation that he cant talk to anone about? Then he can get questioned by the IA guys and wait for his ARB. Does he sit on his own ARB or does he just choose which cronies to put on it?

Either way, if one of us did the same thing, we would have been hung out to dry. We would have been lucky to get just suspended. If a Captain dthe same thing they would have demoted to Deputy, suspended 15 days, and made to apologize in public if thay were lucky. He gets to just say, "on second thought maybe that was a bad idea." Ahh, ya think?

Coats is guilty of alot of rule violations, 4 at the least. I dont see Captain Pat from IA gunning for him now. She's been bleeding deputies left and right over there, why stop now. Maybe to cover her/himself for the trucker mouth she's got and the sexual harrassment case she dam near causes.

Lets hear it.

12-09-2006, 08:51 AM
Well I see it this way K-dawg, (AKA Loser), Sh!t happens! let it go and man up. People do make mistakes, some more than others do. Get over it. I will give you an old saying," What goes around comes around." Let it go. You do sound like the Grammar Master, with your awesome spelling and grammar. :roll:

Have a nice day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)