PDA

View Full Version : INTERVIEW RESULTS

12-07-2006, 12:17 AM
I had my interview on monday, i thought i did horrible only because it was so short, and the other ones ive been on were always longer, but thats probably because the ther ones had like 5 -6 people and this one had 2.

So since it was only like 15 minutes i thought i did horrible, my phone rang before i even got back to the place i was staying so i assumed it was bad news. However, they passed me. They then said i was passed, and the two deputies, well SGTS liked me and thought i was a great fit for CCSO; however at this time i could only proceed for corrections because at this time they are not sponsoring anyone for the academy for the road, just corrections.

I turned them down and chose not to continue processing. I have one other sheriffs department and two police departments that im also in the running with so i would prefer to go straight to the road, at least i have to chance it!!! I was not upset at all, and in fact was happy they offered the job but i have to at least give it a chance with the others.

However, she said my file is active for one year, and within one year if i chose i want to contnue they will start with the next step, no need for another interview. To be honest, i was impressed and can say nothing but good things about the people i came into contact with. Should i have no luck elsewhere and decide to go the corrections route i will DEFINETLY do so with Collier county, as long as they dont hold it against me that i chose not to continue, however, i don think that is the case.