PDA

View Full Version : This just in!

11-30-2006, 02:52 AM
Advice from administration:

"Dont use your thumbs to count, or you will miscount every time..."

Awesome thanks! :roll:

11-30-2006, 02:39 PM
you mean we are supposed to use our thumbs for something other than sticking up our bums? WOW Amazing.

11-30-2006, 10:09 PM
JUST FOR $&%& AND GIGGLES,

TYPE MAJOR ON POST, OR CAPT ON POST IN I.M.S.

NOW WHO IS NOT DOING THERE JOB!

11-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Is it true the two tent deputies that resigned were "invited" to quit or be fired?

12-01-2006, 02:58 AM
how can you stand up for either moron here. they didnt count ALL NIGHT LONG. they have less inmates out their then we have in the inside units. especially the midnight deputy,,,,,how the hell do you go all night without counting. nothing going on. they are fools and i find it hard to back them on this.

12-01-2006, 06:22 AM
Regardless, they should have had a completed IA and not be suggested to resign or be fired. If the IA would have proven they and they alone had full responsibility and the agency was not culpable for putting a career criminal with a sharp instrument from the kitchen in a tent then they should have been disciplined. But when the agancy set the wheel in motion, there should be other heads on the chopping block. I bet non of the "hand picked" whiteheads will be disciplined.

12-01-2006, 05:00 PM
In todays St.pete Times
Theres a story about the two deputies resigning, but it also states that Detenton Deputies check back five years to classify inmates for trusty status. My question is since when--Classification clerks check it--NOT deputies. Thats right blame more on us.