PDA

View Full Version : Klein Wants Investigation

11-29-2006, 10:50 PM
Saw on the news that Klein wanted a 30 yr old case reinvestigated accusing the officers of possibly beating a subject to death. What is up with that? I knew Klein went senile a few years ago, but this confirms it. Klein, take it from an oletimer, retire now, no one has any faith in you anymore.

11-30-2006, 03:55 AM
Where is that article or who covered this in the news ?

11-30-2006, 05:15 AM
Go to News Channel 8 website, title: Clearwater Death

JAFO
11-30-2006, 07:48 AM
I remember that night like it was yesterday. I was off and heard about it on the news.

Ron was a great kid and you all would have liked him. A part of everyone died that night, not just Ron.

In order to get a fair and impartial review, I believe Chief Klein was correct in calling for an outside agency to review the incident. Otherwise, if either we or the state reviewed it, they would say we are bias and the situation would never be resolved.

I kept the newspaper story from the following day and still have it.

Dirty Harry
12-02-2006, 03:04 AM
This comes and goes every couple years. There is no story,no cover up, as when the statements come out besides a guy that was a CPD officer less then a year and spent most of his time in a bar on sick time as their witness. The following day ha more information...

The bulls**t is the SP Times showing a picture of brother Malhoney receiving CPR dieing on page-2. Where is their class, that shouldn't be shown as his family still lives here and shouldn't have to see that. That is another ten years that I refuse to subscribe to the Communist Times.