PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for being a rat. . .

11-29-2006, 12:07 AM
I would like to take the time to thank a certain one of YOUR officers who decided it was his place to use FCIC to track down information to try to bust one our "Brother's in Blue" with a possible 33 (which it wasn't) as a favor to someone. Good job Columbo! Why don't you worry about your own marriage before you mess with other people's?

Real class act! As far as who it is, I'll make sure you guys know EXACTLY who it is, so you know who NOT to trust! RAT!

11-29-2006, 03:47 AM
help a brother out and reveal discreetly who the rat is so that we all know to beware

11-29-2006, 03:54 AM
Hmmmm.....well...I guess way I can be discrete..unlike him...is that his name sounds alot like the furniture store El DORADO...nuff said.

I'll reach out to my boys over there to give you a heads up. Stay safe and watch out for each other.

11-29-2006, 12:17 PM
MAN, THAT'S F***ED UP!!!! PEOPLE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR PERSONAL LIFE INSTEAD OF OTHERS.
NO MORE FREE CHURROS FOR THIS GUY!!!

11-29-2006, 11:44 PM
No shit! Watch your back with this guy! Is he a rookie or something? Or is he a disgruntled piece of garbage that forgot that the only ones out there that protect each other wear blue! I can't imagine EVER helping someone burn a cop and his marriage.

PS...ummm...can I have his Churros? Rats don't eat Churrous...they like that CHEESE!

11-30-2006, 01:28 PM
I have had an unpleasant personal experience buying furniture at EL DORADO myself......he is notorious for this kind of stuff

11-30-2006, 07:13 PM
I would like to thank the guys that have called me back in response to this guy. From what I hear, this guy is a waste of a badge. I think him trying to ruin another cops personal life, was the most police work he has ever completed.

For the rest of you, I have always enjoyed working with you guys (whether its training or call outs). You guys really do work hard IN SPITE of your lack of support. Most of you could have my back anyday because I would have yours!...EL DORADO...you can just get my finger! I hope you stand up guys take the time to remind him of the RIGHT way to do things. Stay Safe All 09/06

08-03-2007, 05:00 PM
DORADO IS A RAT AND TALKS ALOT OF CRAP TO BREAK PEOPLE UP, SO HE COULD MOVE IN....TRUST ME I'VE SEEN IT....OH AND BTW HE CARRIES A SMALL DIGITAL RECORDER IN HIS SHIRT POCKET. HE RECORDS EVERYTHING....THATS HOW MUCH OF A RAT ***** HE IS......

08-05-2007, 04:13 AM
So, he wants to be a rat, let him eat his own cheese. Using FCIC for personal reasons is unauthorized and, I think, illegal. Turn this prick into FDLE and IA.

08-06-2007, 09:09 AM
Hey i agree u can't used fcic for personal things, so turn him in to IA and FDLE, they would love to take his certificate for that. Thats what u get u RAT(Dorado).

Hey Hiileah is full of RATS WOW. IS O.O still the leader for the rat squad.

08-07-2007, 12:27 AM
So, he wants to be a rat, let him eat his own cheese. Using FCIC for personal reasons is unauthorized and, I think, illegal. Turn this prick into FDLE and IA.

This doeesnt work, point proven with a certain somebody in Communications