PDA

View Full Version : BOOTCAMP

11-28-2006, 10:36 PM
MUST BE MORE TO INCIDENT THAN THE TAPE.........LETS PREDICT RIGHT NOW LOTS OF NO CONVICTIONS AND A WHOLE LOT OF WE DID WHAT WE COULD........THIS SMELLS LIKE THE UNDERSIDE OF THE BUS THAT THESE GUYS WERE THROWN UNDER.

11-29-2006, 03:19 AM
MUST BE MORE TO INCIDENT THAN THE TAPE.........LETS PREDICT RIGHT NOW LOTS OF NO CONVICTIONS AND A WHOLE LOT OF WE DID WHAT WE COULD........THIS SMELLS LIKE THE UNDERSIDE OF THE BUS THAT THESE GUYS WERE THROWN UNDER.

There is musch more to the tape than is being shown on TV. Those that have seen the tape were outraged at what they saw. Let us all wait now and see if Everette Rice is the new head of FDLE, as it was his bill that created the boot camp.

11-29-2006, 04:34 AM
No 14 year old kid needs 6 different men to restrain him. That a load of crap. Those idiots need to do serious time. I hope the bus backs up and runs over them again in court. They deserve it. PUNKS

11-29-2006, 12:06 PM
If you don't want problems, don't be a scumbag animal punk who ends up in a boot camp. In every war there are casualties, he is one. The world will not miss him.

11-29-2006, 10:34 PM
Once again Ober conforms to pressure. Cant wait till he screws up like Belden did. Id love to slap the cuffs on him.

11-29-2006, 11:24 PM
Let's understand one thing, all of you FIRST RESPONDERS.....

Sticking ammonia ampules into an unconscious person's nostrils DOES NOT meet the "standard of care" for medical attention, and THAT IS WHAT KILLED THE KID!

The autopsy showed that the ammonia overdose closed down the kid's windpipe, smothering him.

The guards did wrong and the nurse did wrong - on tape!

This isn't about the "restraint," it's about how they treated an unconscious person.

I have no problem with using the degree of force necessary to restrain a disruptive individual, but when you jamb ammonia ampules into his nostrils that tells me that you think he is faking being unconscious and you are trying to punish him. Wrong move!

There is a price to pay....................................

:!:

11-30-2006, 01:41 AM
I have no sympathy for animals. Do not act like a criminal and you won't be treated like one. do not become a criminal and you won't end up incarcerated, then they can't restrain you and accidently die.

No one will notice his non life except his future victims will never now be victimized by his potential crimes. Bad thing is he had plenty of buddies who will fill his place in the criminal world, too bad there wasn't 30-40 under the pile.

11-30-2006, 02:00 AM
You guys are amazing. No one the public hates us. Look at what you guys are saying. Disgrace to the badge.

11-30-2006, 02:47 AM
While all the facts have yet been brought to the public eye, I wonder if there was not over zealousness on behalf of the staff? But what really gets me is where was this kid's mother as he made hs trip to through the juvenile justice system that ended up placing him in a boot camp? As anyone familiar with the system knows, you have to commit quite a few crimes to get to that level. A little Cosby-ism maybe, but it most certainly applies here! Further, $40 million law suit...I doubt that his potential contributions to society would have ever amounted to that much!

11-30-2006, 03:16 AM
"MY BAAAAAAAAABY, OH .......... MYYYYYY BAAAAAAAAAAABY" :cry:
:roll:

Your baby is a thug!
I mean WAS a thug.

12-01-2006, 07:46 AM

Sticking ammonia ampules into an unconscious person's nostrils DOES NOT meet the "standard of care" for medical attention, and THAT IS WHAT KILLED THE KID!

The autopsy showed that the ammonia overdose closed down the kid's windpipe, smothering him.

This isn't about the "restraint," it's about how they treated an unconscious person.

I have no problem with using the degree of force necessary to restrain a disruptive individual, but when you jamb ammonia ampules into his nostrils that tells me that you think he is faking being unconscious and you are trying to punish him. Wrong move!

Agreed. Once again, poorly trained fools acting as judge, jury and executioner, punishing the kid by jamming ammonia up his nose, which killed him. They needed to restrain the boy but had no right to administer punishment in such a manner.

Notice how the brotherhood has closed ranks and now all of them are trying to hide behind the nurse. Of course, the nurse told them to jam the crystals up his nose and hold them there. NOT. Well, BIG SURPRISE, pigs will be pigs.

12-01-2006, 04:22 PM

Agreed. Once again, poorly trained fools acting as judge, jury and executioner, punishing the kid by jamming ammonia up his nose, which killed him. They needed to restrain the boy but had no right to administer punishment in such a manner.

Notice how the brotherhood has closed ranks and now all of them are trying to hide behind the nurse. Of course, the nurse told them to jam the crystals up his nose and hold them there. NOT. Well, BIG SURPRISE, pigs will be pigs.

Your anti-police bias shines through your post like a lighthouse beam!

My post did not indicate any thought that the boot camp people were acting as "judge, jury and executioner." They simply did not adhere to the proper "standard of care" for an apparently unconscious person. This lapse will cause them to be punished.

Actually, I support the concept of boot camps with the following proviso: If a person does not conform to the rules he is not to be physically coerced. He is to be discharged from the program and sent back to the courts for criminal sentencing and incarceration. Being in boot camp is a favor, not a right and failure to perform properly and respectfully should result in withdrawal of the favor.

With regard to prosecution of the boot camp personnel: This is not a time for the rest of us to blindly support their wrongful behavior. But again, it was not the use of restraint of a misbehaving prisoner that was wrongful; it was the misapplication of medical care, ammonia ampules inserted into the nostrils, that was wrongful and negligent.

Remember the autopsy! The use of force in restraining the prisoner did not cause his death. Medical malpractice did.

12-01-2006, 06:27 PM
You guys are amazing. No one the public hates us. Look at what you guys are saying. Disgrace to the badge.

Very well put. I more often than not question the mentality and character of the boys in blue/black. They make it very hard to support them.

12-02-2006, 12:41 AM
no wonder the public hates us? We hate em back. non appreciative dumbasses who think they know the job. screw him and you hope you end up underneath a cop pile.

12-02-2006, 01:21 PM
For every person that hates us "pigs" I find a couple dozen that support us. They are not as vocal as the anti-establishment crowd, but I meet regular citizens that support us everyday and know they are there.

As cops, we mostly deal with the scum of the earth day after day. After a while you begin to think everyone is degenerate.

"To Serve and Protect" is our motto. By dealing with the scum of society so that the citizenry does not have to is how we "Serve and Protect" them, the rest of society. I could give two $#!&$ about the criminals that prey on them.

For this, I sleep well at night.

mod 184
12-06-2006, 11:39 PM
I deleted the post that used an acronym that inferred a derrogatory racial comment. And while the argument could be made that apparently I have a certain mind set to think that way and what was meant was something else all together, I cannot help but wonder, then, as to why the author could not spell out his/her meaning. Stay safe.