PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holiday's from Family Friendly St.Pete

11-27-2006, 07:44 PM
Have you got vacation time saved up? Come to St.Pete and see what a great job our Midtown beautification program has done!!! Great job Go!!!

http://www.wtsp.com/video/news/?aid=35177&sid=43603

11-28-2006, 07:12 PM
I see nothing wrong with this video. How do you think Winky Wright, Mike Tyson, and myself learned to box.

It all started many years ago in my very own backyard. I was 5, and I had to learn how to fight my way out of the ghetto, and kindegarden. You white folks think you have it tough. Try having to fight your way onto a bus, or through the lunch counter for a left over bologna boat. It aint easy. I commend those two kids' momma and daddys for teaching them at such an early age. At least they know there daddy's. I was not as fortunate. I was taught to box by my antie Muller.

I think it should be added to the Olympics. It shall be called "Toddler Boxing" . Wait til Don King gets ahold of these kids and starts promoting this. Imagine the profits. Those kids are investments to get them out of the inner city. As far as I see it they are property. A furture money making investment.

Five years from now, it will be thought of as backyard wrestling was once thought of: Crazy, barbaric, insane. But look at it now, video sales are through the roof.

So lay off, and let that kid who was so wrongly arrested go.