PDA

View Full Version : support

11-23-2006, 12:47 AM
I would like to thank CMDR. FERNANDEZ and his men for their support,especially during the last 2weeks.. We have been experiencing a rebirth of some gang activity and juvenile crime in little Havana and region 4 has been right by our side. The cmdr., and some in his staff met with our gang unit and they will be planning some activities and sharing more info on the groups/members and strategies..
Let me provide you with some examples:
last week we had a 3-32 at Flagler and 23ave,gang member shot and THE CMDR,SGT. AND OFC'S, WERE ALL THERE!! THANKS.
We had an occupied 22 at Beacom AND 3ST AND IT WAS OFC. SUAREZ WHO ASSISTED OUR UNIT IN THE TAKEDOWN AND 39,GREAT JOB,SERGIO...
TODAY, I WAS HANDLING A 3-17,ROLL OVER AT 27AVE AND 2ST AND OFC.'S PALACIO AND SUAREZ RESPONDED AND ASSISTED ME,EVEN BEFORE THEY KNEW THEY WERE TRUANTS FROM MIAMI HIGH... KIDS,15YOA WERE TAKEN TO JMH AND WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MY NUMEROUS SUMMONS ,WILL BE FINE...THANKS AGAIN!
YOU GUYS ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE AT YOUR SCHOOLS AND MY/OUR COMMUNITY!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU AT REGION 4 P.D. AND DEPT. WIDE....

11-23-2006, 03:47 AM
bert is right.. you guys have come along way... congratulations and glad you are cops now instead of kindergarten cops,l.m.a.o.