PDA

View Full Version : Teamsters Law Enforcement League

11-22-2006, 01:27 PM
Just so everyone knows, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters represents law enforcement officers. This is not new, just not very well known. The Teamsters will agressively represent it's members. Teamsters Local 385, http://www.local385.org has represented police officers and deputy sheriff's for well over ten years. Local 385 employs active and retired law enforcement officers as business agents to better represent it's members. These business agents have considerable experience in representing officers/deputies in internal affairs investigations and the disciplinary process. If your agency is not represented, or you are considering making a change, please contact the Teamsters. Teamsters has a hundred year history of representing members to improve wages, hours, and working conditions, no other union can say that.

11-22-2006, 02:06 PM
I would tell you to piss off but I don't wanna end up in a concrete foundation somewhere, so carry on.

11-23-2006, 01:34 AM
bada bing,

You know it is amazing how uneducated people are. I realize that you only have to have a high school education or GED to be in law enforcement, but in my almost 19 years as a cop, I have learned alot. I hope you can learn that things are not what they were, in law enforcement or the Teamsters, I can find corruption in law enforcement now, but due to the Federal Government oversite, I would not be able to find it in the Teamsters. Grow up and get educated. Unlike the PBA, FOP, IUPA, I have 1.4 million members standing behind me, not to mention some really deep pockets when I need to fight the City for what we deserve.

11-23-2006, 01:48 AM
Oh shut up or I'll send louie and Joey over to break your legs. And don't make me come looking for the loanshark payments you bring it by the club.

11-23-2006, 01:56 AM
"I can find corruption in law enforcement now, but due to the Federal Government oversite, I would not be able to find it in the Teamsters."

You keep living that dream buddy. and Tom Cruise is the most heterosexual guy we've ever seen

Both items are possible but HIGHLY unlikely.

05-02-2007, 04:36 AM
"I can find corruption in law enforcement now, but due to the Federal Government oversite, I would not be able to find it in the Teamsters."

You keep living that dream buddy. and Tom Cruise is the most heterosexual guy we've ever seen

Both items are possible but HIGHLY unlikely.

Yah, and bears dont shit in the woods either

05-02-2007, 06:47 AM
yes no corruption, take a look at the federal prison rolls more Union members than anything else. You definately are a jemoke or you are just as corrupt and are covering.

Hey you seen Jimmy Hoffa lately?

05-05-2007, 12:46 AM
Teamsters have a very good rep out on the West Coast for a law enforcement union.

I wonder if we went with the Teamsters and walked the city limits with signs if the Teamster truckers would refuse to make deliveries in the City?