PDA

View Full Version : Initial Interview

11-22-2006, 05:37 AM
Ok, i have my interview coming up in a month, got the letter and everything today. I have never in my life been on a police interview. Ive read up on them, and searched through on here, can someone give me some insight as to what the interview is like.

- how many people sit on the board / panel that interview you?

- what type of questions do they ask?

- they said you are scored. How do they score you? Do they give certain points to people that have certain backgrounds, like what exactly is the point values and how do they do that

- about how long does it last? Im going to be SOOO nervous, i hope they dont think im on drugs or somthing.

- dress is professional im imagining so a suit is defgiently in order

- are the personable and should i not be affraid or is this is liek a firing line where i'll feel interogated and if i attempt to shake hands they'll rip my arm off?

thanks, still so nervous!

11-22-2006, 07:55 PM
When I took mineabout a month ago there were 2 sgts and a H/R person. There were very nice and asked about me and then some what if questions that I wont post here because they want your right then answer. They were nice guys the sgts and as I've said before I would like to work with either one of them. I passed in a suit acting normal.