PDA

View Full Version : Off-Duty Deputy

11-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Who is the off-duty clown, old man, that walks Wal-Mart with his wife, pushing a shopping cart and wearing a green Sheriff's shirt advertising to the world? This guy need to get a life! :oops: :oops:

11-22-2006, 01:13 AM
I saw him too the other day at Wally World. This guy was a cop once from the Florida west coast, I was told. He now works for Lovin doing background checks. He must never had enough of it in Florida to be here wasting his elderly years at the SO and cruising Wal-Mart as if he were a deputy. You are right, he needs to get a real life! :shock:

03-11-2007, 03:54 PM
I saw him too the other day at Wally World. This guy was a cop once from the Florida west coast, I was told. He now works for Lovin doing background checks. He must never had enough of it in Florida to be here wasting his elderly years at the SO and cruising Wal-Mart as if he were a deputy. You are right, he needs to get a real life! :shock:

Wow, two separate postings on a guy that you think has no life. What kind of life do you have when you spend time and effort typing about someone you feel has no life? Take a look in the mirror. That's right. That's a human D-head looking right back at you.