PDA

View Full Version : The next date

11-14-2006, 05:01 AM
Can someone tell me when the next hiring date is.And whats the chances of getting hired,with no prior experiance. Thank you

11-14-2006, 01:00 PM
They are always hiring for the jail. Put an app in the hiring process will take about 3 to 4 months maybe less if you have a good record. If you smoke give it up because you have to be smoke free for 6 months. You will be sponsored while going through the academy. We don't sponsor for the road.

11-14-2006, 01:58 PM
For road Deputy, the next two hiring dates are tentatively set for 1/22/07 and 3/19/07. Unknown how many spots there are but the last several hiring groups have had 8-12 openings, with as many as 18. Certified with no experience have been hired but as competitive as it is, certified with experience will generally receive the first offers, as long as everything else is passed of course. I've seen the hiring process take as little as 6 weeks. Good luck.

11-15-2006, 02:55 AM
I put an application in back in September.I was told they had filled all the opening's for Octobers date,so that was why I was asking about the next date.How long do they hold your application for?Iwish I could get a foot in the door.Living in Pinellas as long as I have and going through the academy,like I did at the age of 37 I really dont want to up and move to another county. Thanks and be safe!

11-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Do you want to work in the jail or on the road? I think the next corrections academy is in January or Febuary. The day academy about to graduate in a couple of weeks and the night academy just started 3 weeks ago. Be patient it will happen.

11-15-2006, 06:41 PM
Do you want to work in the jail or on the road? I think the next corrections academy is in January or Febuary. The day academy is about to graduate in a couple of weeks and the night academy just started 3 weeks ago. Be patient it will happen.

11-17-2006, 02:51 AM
I put in an application for law enforcement in September.I was told they had no open spots.I spent 6 months in the academy so Im not looking to get into the jail.Thank you for the info how long does the app I put in stay on file??

11-17-2006, 02:53 AM
The girls in the comm center will oblige i'm sure!!