PDA

View Full Version : Gary Nelson

ShowUdelayed
11-11-2006, 08:59 PM
This reporter from Cbs 4 just does not want to let the dog bite incident die. He is making a big deal that the K9 or the officer have not been relieved of duty. But the one thing that really got me pissed is that he decides to go to the Officers home qth and film the unit and the house!!!!! He does not film the whole house so u can't see the numbers on it but still thats just wrong. How bout I go over to Gary Nelson's home qth film it and put it on here???? Who got the video cam??

11-11-2006, 10:39 PM
that's serously messed up.........PBA.....where are u?

11-12-2006, 06:53 AM
THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE ARE BEING TOO LAX WITH THESE MEDIA PERSONNEL. WE NEED TO SET THE TONE, GET THE UNION INVOLVED AND HANDLE THIS SITUATION!!! THEY THINK THEY HAVE ALL THESE RIGHTS AND ALL THIS POWER TO DO WHATEVER THE F**K THEY WANT...WELL THEY ARE WRONG! JUST REMEMBER THAT AS LEO'S, WHY HAVE THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY AND EVENTHOUGH THAT THE OFFICER'S HOME ADDRESS WAS NOT SHOWN, THERE IS NO REASON WHY THE MEDIA SHOULD KNOW WHERE HE LIVES. WHO'S TO SAY THAT THE CAMERA MAN OR ANY OTHER PERSON THERE INCLUDING THE REPORTER WOULD NOT HESITATE TO TAKE A BRIBE OR JUST TO SCREW OVER THE OFFICER (BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE COPS) LEAKS OUT INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE THE OFFICER LIVES. WHAT IF ONE OF THE CITIZEN'S 38 FAMILY MEMBERS GET A HOLD OF THE OFFICER'S ADDRESS AND SHOW UP ONE MORNING AT HIS DOOR STEP OR EVEN TRY TO DO SOMETHING TO HIS K-9? THIS IS BULLS**T!!! SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THESE IGNORANT REPORTERS WHO USE THEIR JOB TO MAKE BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE SOME KIND OF POWER. LOOK WHAT THESE MORONS DID TO MDPD DIRECTOR PARKER SAYING THAT HIS SON WAS ARRESTED AND THEN THEY HAD TO STICK THEIR TOUNGES IN THEIR ARSES. WE NEED TO PULL TOGETHER AND PUT A STOP TO THIS CRAP!!! :evil:

11-14-2006, 05:39 AM
This reporter from Cbs 4 just does not want to let the dog bite incident die. He is making a big deal that the K9 or the officer have not been relieved of duty. But the one thing that really got me pissed is that he decides to go to the Officers home qth and film the unit and the house!!!!! He does not film the whole house so u can't see the numbers on it but still thats just wrong. How bout I go over to Gary Nelson's home qth film it and put it on here???? Who got the video cam??

DO IT..... DO IT..... DO IT