PDA

View Full Version : Bad Timing

11-11-2006, 02:58 PM
Can anyone explain to me why your chief decided to make a traffic stop during 10-3 traffic?

Does he realize that he put not only his officers but SWAT and detectives from PSO is danger?

What type of chief do you all have at your agency?

We appreciate the opportunity to assist a city south of us but we might have to reconsider the next time were ask to assist.

We as Law Enforcement, would appreciate if you might control your chief from these inappropriate acts while so many others are putting their lives on the line.

I do respect the rest of the Zephyrhills Police Department men and women on their professional behavior during this high risk entry.

Just a thought.

Thanks

11-12-2006, 12:17 AM
We are sorry! Most of us do care and use common sense (especially the ones standing on a post that night). Now you now what we are dealing with (on a regular basis). Please don't hold it against us.

11-13-2006, 05:01 PM
Now others out side of Zephyrhills are being affected by this ignorant a$$, this idiot thinks he can do what ever he wants BECAUSE NO ONE WILL HOLD HIM LIABLE FOR ANY OF HIS RETARDED ACTIONS! HCSO this is what our officers deal with on a daily basis, every choice he makes is asinine, (if any one is wondering the meaning of that look in the dictionary his picture is there). YOU HEAR THAT STEVE SPINA STAND UP AND DO YOUR JOB BEFORE SOMEONE GETS KILLED BY THIS FREGGIN' IDIOT. I can almost guarantee that big over grown ogre (meaning: a monstrously ugly, cruel, or barbarous person.) was smiling the whole time, just for the simple reason his name is being tossed around he gets off on people bashing him oh yeah and long blonde haired women. Oh yeah chiefy I know you read and reply on this board anonymously but I for one am not anonymous find me I dont care you big SHREK M/F. I love to have a chat with you face to face or even on this board, If you can handle a battle of wits, although if I am battling wits with you it would be called " Royal Rumble the battle of Wits againts a battle of SHI-S"
Chief thinks hes God,
The difference between God and the chief is that God knows he aint the dumb a$$ chief.....[/u][/b]

11-16-2006, 02:15 AM
We appreciate the civilian support. We will continue to give the service that our citizens deserve in this great city and work through this until change comes.

Thanks,
Your ZPD Men and Women in Blue

11-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Why is it that a Union Rep wrecks his car and the chief exempts him from taking a drug test??????? hmmm...... hhmmm can somebody answer that for me?

11-17-2006, 05:18 PM
Oh by the way I meant to add........ CHIEF YOU SUCK!! And your AN IDIOT!

Love always, Clem aka "Narky Nark"

11-18-2006, 04:30 PM
If you so curious to know why, just ask the officer in person and not post questions that are easiley answered. By the way, just ask the six officers recently involved in a crash. where they tested, no they weren't. so try another one.

11-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Hey, you might want to be more gentle because he might want to grieve the post! :lol

11-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Well Cause; If I asked the officer in question instead of posting it, then I would be helping the chief just like everone else does around him. I posted the easily answered question that didnt get answered. Not so easy huh? I don't care about the six others, I was asking about this certain officer. Don't worry I will try many, many, many more questions that wont be easily answered you can count on that. Because the chief sucks and if you disagree with that then whats in it for you?