PDA

View Full Version : K-9

11-07-2006, 12:00 AM
WHY DO K-9 GET TO DO WHAT THEY WANT. I THOUGHT THEY HAD TO HAVE A HOUSE TO KEEP THERE DOG. ONE K-9 DEPUTY USES HIS MOTHERS ADDRESS AND STAYS AT AN APARTMENT. [/b]

11-07-2006, 12:42 AM
Why are certain Criminal Deputies still 10-08 ?? These are the many mistery's of our fine agency.

11-07-2006, 01:34 AM
Why are certain Criminal Deputies still 10-08 ?? These are the many mistery's of our fine agency.

WHY CAN'T YOU SPELL MYSTERY?

CTFUUU
11-07-2006, 02:09 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

11-07-2006, 04:13 AM
Because I work for Duh MSO and ctfuuu was slobbing my nob. But heck, atleast the pig swallows :wink: thanks ctfuuu

CTFUUU
11-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Because I work for Duh MSO and ctfuuu was slobbing my nob. But heck, atleast the pig swallows :wink: thanks ctfuuuSome of you mofo's have great fantasies, but know I wouldn't "slob your nob" if you were the last mofo walking on earth. CTFUUU doesn't play with the bishes on the job!

11-07-2006, 01:09 PM
Come on ctfuuu dont fight it..... When I do that little "thing you like" you cant help but scream out to me in joyous agony.......

11-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Read the GO on K9. It doesn't say anywhere in there that the handler has to have a house to keep the K9.

But, by all means, if you have a problem with K9, contact their supervision - I hear the supervisors over there are very PROactive.

11-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Read the GO on K9. It doesn't say anywhere in there that the handler has to have a house to keep the K9.

But, by all means, if you have a problem with K9, contact their supervision - I hear the supervisors over there are very PROactive.

Hey your right about the g.o. but I don't think supervisors are proactive in the k9 unit. They don't know what the k9 deputies are doing and Idon't care either.

11-07-2006, 10:07 PM

Hey your right about the g.o. but I don't think supervisors are proactive in the k9 unit. They don't know what the k9 deputies are doing and Idon't care either.[/quote

You sound like your the person who does not have a house. You sound unhappy with your supervison. I guess you know you can do what ever you want and not be held accountable. :?: :shock:

CTFUUU
11-08-2006, 01:36 AM
Come on ctfuuu dont fight it..... When I do that little "thing you like" you cant help but scream out to me in joyous agony.......[color=violet]SMDH......you fools are too much......lawd knows that if you did any little "thing that I like", you would be remembered...but you're NOT!...imagine that/color]

11-08-2006, 10:25 AM
CTFUU - get off ur high horse for just a minute. Nobody cares about you.

Now about the original post. Does it bother you that he lives in an apartment? He is the one responsible for the dog, not you. You are obviously not in K9 so leave them alone. When u join the unit, then u can complain.

There is just so much complaining going on these days and half the people that are complaining about stuff aren't even directly involved.

CTFUUU
11-08-2006, 11:07 AM
CTFUU - get off ur high horse for just a minute. Nobody cares about you.

Now about the original post. Does it bother you that he lives in an apartment? He is the one responsible for the dog, not you. You are obviously not in K9 so leave them alone. When u join the unit, then u can complain.

There is just so much complaining going on these days and half the people that are complaining about stuff aren't even directly involved.First of all, STFU and STFD! I was being addressed and I will reply.

Now as far as your K-9 issue, who gives a flying fugg? If they want you to have a dog, you will have a dog!!!! Obviously you haven't been around long enough to figure this shyt out, or your arse is too STUPID to figure it out. If you want to be on the K-9 unit, apply yourself and stop the fugg whining about something you can't and something that won't change! You're starting to piss off the K-9 units!! Boo hoo hoo.....now mofo'n last poster...Kiss my arse and thank you very much:)