PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, JC, Thanks Chief

11-06-2006, 07:32 PM
The new AR's are great. One of the reasons why Temple Terrace is better than any other agency in the area.

Be safe

11-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Thanks, JC, Thanks Chief

Jesus? he got us AR's?

11-07-2006, 05:39 PM
The new AR's are great. One of the reasons why Temple Terrace is better than any other agency in the area.

Be safe

Best what Private security agency? LOL, you're right, you are now the safest golf course in Tampa!!! AR15 Thats hysterical!!!

11-07-2006, 07:45 PM
ahh the hater is back. you can't hide the jealousy. it is all around you. go back to bagging those groceries. It'll do you no good, all you want is to have part of what we have, pure jealousy. sorry kid GED's just won't cut it.

11-07-2006, 09:14 PM

Be safe

Best what Private security agency? LOL, you're right, you are now the safest golf course in Tampa!!! AR15 Thats hysterical!!!

We may be small and quaint compared to big, bad SO or TPD, but did you ever stop to consider that this may be the type of agency and surrounding that some officers want? I'm much more content here, where people in the community know me, and I can actually feel like I make a difference, then I would be if I were a uniform and badge number for HCSO or TPD.

11-08-2006, 12:42 AM
don't bother its the same guy who always says the same things, he almost 100% got turned down here and holds a grudge for not measuring up. sour grapes through and through.

If he was REALLY so happy and doing so good at some other agency he wouldn't be here throwing insults, trying to make himself feel better.

EXPOSED!!!

11-12-2006, 10:56 AM
We may be small and quaint compared to big, bad SO or TPD, but did you ever stop to consider that this may be the type of agency and surrounding that some officers want? I'm much more content here, where people in the community know me, and I can actually feel like I make a difference, then I would be if I were a uniform and badge number for HCSO or TPD.[/quote]

Dont know about you but I became a cop for the action and excitement. Not just to know the people in my community or help others. I like shootings, robberies, home envasions, car chases and lots of in progress calls. Thats great you love it here but I think I'd much rather be getting into it with TPD. I'd be happy to be just a badge number..

11-12-2006, 04:36 PM
Well your post proves two things. You don't work at TTPD, if you did you would know what has gone on in the last 2-3 weeks. The calls we have had and the incidents that have occurred woudl surely be knowledge of an employee here. they were along the lines of what you described.

Two, you merely are here to try to start trouble in some form or fashion. I am not sure why but as the previous poster advised, most likely jealousy or a vendetta of some sort. You are a miserable person who merely wants to share his unhappiness. again to quote the above posting,

you are exposed!!!