PDA

View Full Version : WHO CARES

11-05-2006, 08:10 PM
WHO CARES IF THEY DONT HIRE BLACK MONKEYS. I HAVE BEEN READING EVERBODY POST AND IT SICKENS ME TO HERE THAT YOU ALL WANT A BLACK MONKEY FOR THIS AGENCY. THEY ONLY WORK AS C.O. DEPUTYS, NOT ROAD PATROL DEPUTYS. WE NEED TO KEEP OUR POSTION FOR ROAD OPENINGS FOR US WHITE PEOPLE. THATS WHO I WANT FOR BACKUP :x

11-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Hey retard, I hope you posted that from a public computer.

11-05-2006, 10:02 PM
HEY MOD............YOU WANT TO DELETE THIS THREAD BEFORE THE MEDIA GETS AHOLD OF IT?

11-06-2006, 03:01 PM
RESPONSE TO WHO CARES... IT'S POSTING LIKE YOURS THAT MAKE A CASE FOR AGENCYS TO KNOW WHO IS WRITING ON THIS BOARD. ALSO YOUR SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION SUCK ASS. WITH THAT THOUGHT PROCESS IN YOUR BRAIN YOU HAVE TO BE ONE OF THE DREGS OF SOCIETY THAT WE DEAL WITH ON A DAILY BASIS, AND IF YOU ARE WITH THIS AGENCY OR ANY OTHER I'M SURE YOUR NOT ON THE ROAD BECAUSE OF ALL THE FOLKS ON THE ROAD I CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE WHO HAS AN ATTITUDE EVEN CLOSELY RESEMBLING YOURS. AND AGIAN IF YOU HAVE THAT TYPE OF THOUGHT PROCESS YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT OR LAST ON THE ROAD.I'M SURE YOU'LL BE THE NEXT ONE WHO GETS HIS 15 MINUTES OF FAME ON THE FRONT PAGE SOON OR I CAN ONLY HOPE SO. :shock:

11-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Oh lord- I really don't think that was an MSO employee that wrote that crap- and if so i am ashamed and sad.

11-06-2006, 04:02 PM
You people sicken me. We will have to air this in the Tomorrow's issue!

11-06-2006, 07:37 PM
I see a couple of problems here.

1. Someone is representing himself as an MCSO employee when it's obvious by his statements he isn't. case in point
A. He does not know how to spell deputies. ( I'm no english teacher but i know how to spell my job title.
B. the only people that use the term C.O. are inmates and former inmates.. It's Corrections Deputy.

What we have here is someone trying to cause trouble.

2. Hook line and sinker, someone claiming to be from the Bradenton Herald fell for this rubbish and wants to print this trash. I would hope that.
A. this to is another person just out to cause trouble, and
B. If it is in fact a legitimate news outlet, that they would get there facts
before they print or air as they said, the trash that was written.

MCSO Deputies (see the correct spelling) will not work with individuals that think like that. We have nothing or knowone to hide from the media.

People make mistakes, deputies make mistakes, (then they get fired)
Don't you make a mistake by believing what you read on this board as the true beliefs of MCSO employees.

99.9% of the Deputies are honest hard working people, just like most of our community.

We are professionals, if we use this forum in that manner the posers will always be easily identified.

11-07-2006, 12:44 AM
I take it that their is no Mod on this board anymore???????? UNREAL

11-07-2006, 01:03 AM
I would like everyone to know that the person who posted this garbage will mess up and get what they diserve. I will proudly take any one of you as back up any day. I am very proud to be a Deputy with MCSO. I know if I need T94 every one will help. Lets just pray this person does not work for MCSO. Everyone keep a postive attitiude and lets get through this.

11-07-2006, 04:15 AM
Not only is it "Unbelivable" its also unbelievable