PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Y'All

11-03-2006, 11:25 PM
What'ssssssssss happen everybody. I have been reading your topics for a few weeks now and seems, for the most part, you all did well on this contract. Unfortunately, TEXAS is an "AT WILL" state and the "union" word isn't allowed at a majority of the agencies(NO collective barganing, contract negotiations, etc..). But, we do have decent legal representation under CLEAT and TMPA. I work for a rural county south of Ft. Worth and we have nothing compared to S. FLA, but we get to be "COPS". To me, its work the trade. Hope you are doing well, be careful and watch your "6".

VES

P.S.

I drive a certified, preowned Lexus with the custom fake wooden trim!!! "It's not HIPE, its "HIP-o-LITE"!!!

11-21-2006, 12:37 AM
watch it 505

12-02-2006, 09:18 AM
WOW 505! I miss that g-ride!

12-02-2006, 01:30 PM
WOW 505! I miss that g-ride!

Hey buddy I think you got shafted here, you should see the idiots we have hired since you were tossed. The old man did you wrong, and thank goodness he's gone. You would still be here if the current guy in charge was making the decisions... Yeah its true, we still keep drunk naked drivers employeed here, what a joke. Good luck Dave, I always thought you were a pretty good cop, stay safe brother.

12-02-2006, 08:24 PM
shafted? This guy compromised an extensive investigation and endangered lives, mine included. firing was too good, he should have been given a blanket party on the way out.

12-03-2006, 04:23 AM
shafted? This guy compromised an extensive investigation and endangered lives, mine included. firing was too good, he should have been given a blanket party on the way out.
Oh excuse me oh "perfect one" Im sure you are without sin as well.
check yourself before you go off not knowing the whole story, and yeah I was on that team too.

12-04-2006, 02:59 AM
Is there anything that happens around here you guys can agree on????????? Dave made a rookie mistake and paid big time for it. He's gone on with his life. How about you ????? Best of luck to him.

12-04-2006, 04:45 AM
I understand some of you assumed I was guilty on all counts amidst the controversy. Unfortunately, those of you who still pass your judgment did not read the IA and all the material within. Remember most of you are PROFESSIONALS, working in a profession that has little regard for anyone but themselves. Nonetheless, we play the cards we are dealt. Everything happens for a reason and looking back I would not change a single thing. I am grateful to the City of Plantation for the opportunities presented to me, Good, Bad or Indifferent.

For those who have supported me and maintained a friendship throughout, my family and me thank you.

God bless

V-Family

01-10-2007, 12:04 AM
I understand some of you assumed I was guilty on all counts amidst the controversy. Unfortunately, those of you who still pass your judgment did not read the IA and all the material within. Remember most of you are PROFESSIONALS, working in a profession that has little regard for anyone but themselves. Nonetheless, we play the cards we are dealt. Everything happens for a reason and looking back I would not change a single thing. I am grateful to the City of Plantation for the opportunities presented to me, Good, Bad or Indifferent.

For those who have supported me and maintained a friendship throughout, my family and me thank you.

God bless

V-Family

While many of us did not conclude that you were guilty, few of us were suprised that you were involved in a precarious situation revolving around your mouth, or to be more specific, the inabliity to keep it SHUT. Ever since the academy days, you had a rather irritating propensity to shoot it off at will. I do remember your terribly embarassing assertion that you would be "Officer of The Year within 5 years."

Associating merit to such a silly award is ridiculous enough, but predicting that you would be the recipient of such is just an encapsulation of your immaturity.

Hopefully you learned a valuable lesson from your folly and a bit more humility. By the sound of your response it appears that you just might have. God bless and good luck in your future endeavors.[/i]

01-12-2007, 04:13 AM

God bless

V-Family

While many of us did not conclude that you were guilty, few of us were suprised that you were involved in a precarious situation revolving around your mouth, or to be more specific, the inabliity to keep it SHUT. Ever since the academy days, you had a rather irritating propensity to shoot it off at will. I do remember your terribly embarassing assertion that you would be "Officer of The Year within 5 years."

Associating merit to such a silly award is ridiculous enough, but predicting that you would be the recipient of such is just an encapsulation of your immaturity.

Hopefully you learned a valuable lesson from your folly and a bit more humility. By the sound of your response it appears that you just might have. God bless and good luck in your future endeavors.[/i]

Here we go again, another (Obi-Wan) of the badge.. Here's a clue.. Your no better.
Dave--- good luck brother!

01-14-2007, 02:08 AM
YOOOOOOOOOOO YOU BLAC SON OF A WAT CHO MOUTH ,, CAN YOU CALL A BROTHA DANMMMMMMMMMM. AS FAR AS ALL YOU OTHER MO FOS YOU CAN'T KICK MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-15-2007, 07:16 PM
YOOOOOOOOOOO YOU BLAC SON OF A WAT CHO MOUTH ,, CAN YOU CALL A BROTHA DANMMMMMMMMMM. AS FAR AS ALL YOU OTHER MO FOS YOU CAN'T KICK MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anybody translate that into English for me????

01-16-2007, 02:26 PM
[quote="yo mammo":2u8ln1uq]YOOOOOOOOOOO YOU BLAC SON OF A WAT CHO MOUTH ,, CAN YOU CALL A BROTHA DANMMMMMMMMMM. AS FAR AS ALL YOU OTHER MO FOS YOU CAN'T KICK MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anybody translate that into English for me????[/quote:2u8ln1uq]

Sounds like some of the people who work the road on The "C" shift.... But the sgts or other admin turn a shoulder to that type of radio talk... slowly were there will be no 10 codes only "my bad" or across the screet.