PDA

View Full Version : What is there now?

11-03-2006, 02:26 AM
The contract passed. Mastrianni and Kendell will get the votes. So what is there now to complain about or talk about now?

We are getting computers! Are we going to have the swipers for driver licenses and printers too?

Are we ever getting new cars again? If so, will we get the Dodge Chargers or the V6 front wheel drive Impalas? Remember, other agencies have tried Impalas in the past, so we are not the "first" to try them, perhaps one of the last. But the other agencies dumped them and complained about them. What will Plantation do?

Grooming, Tattoos, goatees, etc. Seems some people can get elaborate tattoos on their arms, where they are uncovered. A bunch of agencies are allowing their officers & bosses to have trimmed / clean goatees & facial hair. I doubt Plantation will ever allow goatees, but how about a tattoo of some facial hair or tattoo goatee? There are pro studies on goatees and police officers with positive influences to the community including one in Chiefs Association magazine. Not much on tattoos though.

We are getting new computers! Still not here, but coming soon.

New building! This isn't a rumor, it's really standing there. Doubt it will dissappear.

Longer work days. 10 hours, 11 1/2 hours = more days off! Seems like a bunch of us want to see this happen. A couple don't.

FOP party and holiday party. Those are always fun

We are getting new computers! I know, you've heard it before. I think they are still going to be here.

With all the complaining going on here you never see too much positive being talked about. Plantation isn't really a bad place to be and I think the proof is nobody left. Yeah, a few in the City don't think we are worth very much, but I think alot more people with less power do, including the citizens.

11-03-2006, 07:45 AM
The contract passed. Mastrianni and Kendell will get the votes. So what is there now to complain about or talk about now?

We are getting computers! Are we going to have the swipers for driver licenses and printers too?

Are we ever getting new cars again? If so, will we get the Dodge Chargers or the V6 front wheel drive Impalas? Remember, other agencies have tried Impalas in the past, so we are not the "first" to try them, perhaps one of the last. But the other agencies dumped them and complained about them. What will Plantation do?

Grooming, Tattoos, goatees, etc. Seems some people can get elaborate tattoos on their arms, where they are uncovered. A bunch of agencies are allowing their officers & bosses to have trimmed / clean goatees & facial hair. I doubt Plantation will ever allow goatees, but how about a tattoo of some facial hair or tattoo goatee? There are pro studies on goatees and police officers with positive influences to the community including one in Chiefs Association magazine. Not much on tattoos though.

We are getting new computers! Still not here, but coming soon.

New building! This isn't a rumor, it's really standing there. Doubt it will dissappear.

Longer work days. 10 hours, 11 1/2 hours = more days off! Seems like a bunch of us want to see this happen. A couple don't.

FOP party and holiday party. Those are always fun

We are getting new computers! I know, you've heard it before. I think they are still going to be here.

With all the complaining going on here you never see too much positive being talked about. Plantation isn't really a bad place to be and I think the proof is nobody left. Yeah, a few in the City don't think we are worth very much, but I think alot more people with less power do, including the citizens.

SO HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE LEAVING? NONE ! BABIES.

11-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Why would someone leave? The city gave us our contract. Wakeup don't try to stir the crap up. I doubt you are a Sunrise officer.

11-03-2006, 03:17 PM
He's Sunrise
Thats the guy bashing me for going to his forum... Just mad cause were crying alright, all the way to the BANK! with our 17% increase pay...
Hey dude you following me here, cant get enough of me on your forum?
I think you Like me? Hmmm?

11-03-2006, 07:14 PM
He's Sunrise
Thats the guy bashing me for going to his forum... Just mad cause were crying alright, all the way to the BANK! with our 17% increase pay...

Hey retart,

before you start mouthing off about how much you are going to get paid, educate yourself on knowing what everyone else around you is getting. Don't just listen to others who state that Plantation is going to be the highest paid, because it aint true. idiot

11-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Grooming, Tattoos, goatees, etc. A bunch of agencies are allowing their officers & bosses to have trimmed / clean goatees & facial hair. I doubt Plantation will ever allow goatees

Think about it, firemen have goatees, preachers have goatees, waiters and food servers have goatees, realtors, lawyers, doctors, bankers, psychologists, teachers, paramedics, your neighbor, your friends and alot of cops.

Why don't you guys?

11-05-2006, 05:53 AM
He's Sunrise

Hey retart,

before you start mouthing off about how much you are going to get paid, educate yourself on knowing what everyone else around you is getting. Don't just listen to others who state that Plantation is going to be the highest paid, because it aint true. idiot

Hey Numnuts your tough now name it and will TALK!
walk the walk talk the talk

11-05-2006, 05:39 PM
What the hell is going on here? Now we want to fight each other? Grow up!! We are professionals. Lets start acting like it. Enough said.

11-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Think about it, firemen have goatees, preachers have goatees, waiters and food servers have goatees, realtors, lawyers, doctors, bankers, psychologists, teachers, paramedics, your neighbor, your friends and alot of cops.

Why don't you guys?

Jesus had a beard too. But then again, he is on some arms. Why complain about facial hair though. There is a sergeant who has facial hair and he even will jokingly say "go see my doctor and you can have it too." So there you go, get a note.

11-21-2006, 12:40 AM
Retart?

I believe its retard...