PDA

View Full Version : This is our County and our Agency

11-02-2006, 12:59 PM
The arrogance and ignorance I read on this board very disheartening. I have been reading all the messages and see that no one really gets along with anyone and that everyone is the best deputy and the rest suck. People are saying they are leaving because the crime is to high and the violence is getting worse. People ***** about the zones are not filled and calls are backlogged. I hear homicides are up and CID doesn’t know how to work them, SID doesn’t do anything. Well let me tell you, some of this is true, calls are backlogged and zones need to be filled but as long as you keep *****in about our agency who would want to work here. What have you done to help with the crime, have you sent FI cards to CID or intel request to SID with anything that would help our county. It starts with one, we cant help the county continues to allow these bars to open or the lingerie shops that are illegal to open but we can do our part and our job. This is your county and instead of *****in about the problems brag about a solution.

11-02-2006, 08:49 PM
To think of those that post on this board as an example of the employees would be like walking down 14th st w thinking the people you see are examples of the County's population.

11-07-2006, 07:56 AM
To think of those that post on this board as an example of the employees would be like walking down 14th st w thinking the people you see are examples of the County's population.

VERY WELL SAID!
I dont mean to single any groups ot but I will be starting by putting EVERY Mexican that commits an arrestable offense in jail. No more, "well we'll cal some one to come drive for you" if their DL is not vaild or they are drunk. Call me what you want but we all know it's true.
They are all going to jail because look around people! Who is doing all these drive by shootings, who is doing all the recent S5's, who runs the Sur13 crap and all the other lilgangs, hello who thinks it is fine and dandy to beat their wife and sleepwith their 10yoa daugher or neighbr. They gotta go or Florida will be little Mexico in just a few short years.

I'm NOT saying put some one in jail for no reason. I AM saying stop being LAZY and hook these bizichez up when they produce fake ID's and DL's and drive drunk as fug.....come on people.